Death

- spiders

- that sugary vanilla perfume that every girl uses

- that perfume that every old lady uses that smells like dead flowers

- scratched discs

- politics

- Pokemon anime after season 5.

- The PS2 being region locked

- That bullshit moment when the advertisement you're forced to watch works like a dream, but the vid you wanted to watch fails to start... FUCK THAT.

- Verizon no longer supporting FUNimation. (FUNimation was starting to get bad around the time it disappeared, but it was still a nice channel to have.)

Kept it short. There is a ton more that I hate. So what pushes your buttons?

Spiders....yeah. I hate those things with a passion. (found 4 giant wolf spiders in the last 12 hours :()

I have no problem with spiders but, I see those puppies quite often in my neck of the woods, haha. They can get pretty big :o

I hate (definitely not a complete list):

• People that don't use their Turn Signals
  • MP Trophies
  • Not being able to game all day every day
  • Doors, Drawers, Cupboards, Frig... left open
  • Public
  • The time it takes to get from point A to point B (Shouldn't we be able to teleport by now? :shakefist: )
  • Spending Money
  • Misbehaving children... and their parents
  • so much more...

• Like 4

These are things I hate:

• XBOX 360 fanboys
  • Political ads on youtube
  • People who abuse forums
  • MP trophies
  • WWE
  • The direction Facebook is taking
  • Broken binders
  • etc...

Well I guess I hate a lot of things... :huh: Oh, I just remembered the thing I hate the most. Ready? :ninja:JUSTIN BIEBER! Now that I let that out, lets have an applause. :yay:B)

• Like 3

Do you hate the PG era today or do you just hate wrestling in general? Because I agree that the PG era is garbage, but the Attitude era in the late 90's - early 2000's was classic.

I just dont like wrestling today because the storylines are bad. I mean, the late 90s was the best with Sting vs NWO and WWE in the Attitude Era. Its just that now adays the gimmicks are horrible and it seems all that WWE is now is just trying to sell toys, shirts, etc. I'll say that wrestling hit a pretty bad speed bump when John Cena won the championship. Edited by navep9

-Holding a door open for a younger person at school but don't even get a thank you (mainly girls)

-LAG

-Loud people

-People who score sweaty goals

You trying to get with the young ladies man? Know what you mean though

Um....

• Birds. Most fearsome animal imo..
  • Ebonics
  • Socratic Discussion
  • Confucianism
  • Lag
  • Ignorance
  • School
  • Water Types
  • Mexican Food
  • NCIS, CSI

• Lag
  • Ignorance/Stupid people
  • Bad drivers (I've seen some horrible ones)
  • "Friends" that backstab you
  • People taking their little kids to movies/resteraunts and have them cry and disturb everyone
  • Little kids in general
  • Parents that do whatever their kids want
  • People that block/ignore you for stupid, childish reasons
  • Trolls, such as people going as far to create new accounts just to bug you since you blocked their main one(s) (Ever wonder why my Backloggery is private? There's your answer)

Edited by gamerm1337

MOAR HATE

- Lag

- The castle area in Resident Evil 4

- Cutscenes that can't be skipped

- Splinters

- Shaving. (No matter what razor I use, it always feels like I'm shaving with a piece of glass. I upgraded to a beautiful Braun so shaving is a lot comfortable now. I still hate shaving because I have to do it like once a week.... my beard isn't even pretty so it has to go.)

- People who sell their old systems whenever a new one comes out. I'm a believer in the art of collecting and that completely goes against collecting

- Day one dlc or dlc that appears a week or two later. In this day and age, dlc doesn't stand for downloadable content anymore. It stands for DISC LOCKED CONTENT :angry:

Heat is another one of mine. I'm required to wear business casual long pants at work, and I fucking HATE having to wear those damn long pants for 8 hours straight. Thank god we're getting an air conditioner installed soon. I don't do well with heat at all.

I can't stand religion, which is gonna suck when my aunt and uncle are here this weekend, cause she's a hardcore Christian.

People asking me to stop what I'm doing and help them pisses me the fuck off. I mean, if you actually paid attention, you'd see that I'm working, and no, I don't want to stop to help you do something that in some cases you can do yourself.

Spiders. Actually, flies too. Most of the time they like to fly in right when I'm in a crucial part of a game and distract me. Dammit.

People talking about me behind my back/in different languages.

• Like 1

• the inability of some people to understand their perspective is not just a viewpoint/opinion
  • comma splices (I can forgive most other grammatical errors with relative ease.)
  • hatred towards something because one dislikes that other people like it
  • flying or incredibly fast bugs
  • having a sudden surge of motivation to do stuff before you go to bed but being too tired then waking up in the morning without any motivation
  • when I wake up covered in trophies because I forget to turn my skills off

• Like 1

Public speaking

Crowds

Meeting new people

People who walk super fucking slow

People who stop out of no where dead in their tracks and i have to use the matrix and avoid bumping into them

Arrogant fucks

Ignorant fucks

People who say one thing and do the opposite.

People who ask for advice and don follow it

People who think it cool to fuck over nice people for no reason

Girls that think they are the center of the universe

People who judge based on appearance rather than content.

People who ask too many questions.

People who are two faced and fake.

People who think they know everything but when asked they reply with ' Why dont you find out for yourself '

People who do not flush public toilets/urinals, public washrooms are shit to begin with, dont add more.

Multiplayer trophies.

Latency

Low frame rates

Console/PC freezing

When the internet goes out.

12 Year olds who play mp M rated games and talk shit about peoples mothers and the other gamers sexual orientation.

When I get artistic block or writers block

When I have to deal with stupid clients

When I have to deal with stupid people in general.

Most of the work I put out.

Over used meme's.

YOLO

SWAG

YMCM or whatever that fucking acronym is.

Based God

Mass Effect 3

Drinking warm water.

The X-Men movies after 1 ( Not including First Class )

I could go on, but you get my drift.

• Like 4

- migraine headaches

- when your own deodorant makes your migraine more intense

- my shitty feet

- my shitty knees

- Nicolas Cage

- spoilers

- ruining books (I love to read, but I hate messing them up :( )

- when bands switch singers. (I think the band changes when they get a different singer. Just because it's a different voice. I enjoy Sammy Hagar, but I didn't like when he sang for Van Halen. Diamond Dave is the voice!)

- That nasty needing to brush your teeth feeling when you wake up sometimes.

- Fake laughing, can't stand when someone fake laughs, it sounds so stupid.

- Having to go back to the Drive-Thru because the person forgot to give you extra ketchup.

- "Swag" kids.

- Liars.

- Taking a shower then noticing that all the towels are being washed.

- When someone replies with "k" "lol"

- The voices of Alvin and the chipmunks, It's not cute!

- Being called babe by a random person.

• Like 2

• People who just take advantage of a relationship.
  • Broken promises and lies(not white lies though depending on the reasoning).
  • Game prices and availability for Australia.
  • People who claim *insert anything here* is bad despite even giving it a try and the same goes for those who claim it is the best thing ever.
  • People who spam you with hateful messages for any little thing be it winning in a game, losing or even posting something unrelated to them.
  • People who can't accept they're wrong even with the evidence staring at them in the face.
  • Lifespans of pets...
  • The inability to do much of anything at all.
  • Unable to get out of bed in the morning not due to being tired but due to severe pain/inability to move.
  • Gaming trying to go completely digital.
  • Unable to do the things you want when you clearly have the spare time...
  • Ordering a pizza and having the order clearly messed up.
  • Forgetting simple things.
  • The heat anything above 27c.
  • Sunkist
  • Online games searching by PSN ID region instead of offering by connection quality.
  • People who can't accept help or ideas and then go on to say they never got any help and nobody cares.
  • DVDs that have the music so loud and the voices/SFX far quieter so you continually fight with the volume.
  • Having something preordered and paid off then finally receiving it four months after release...
  • Spiders, bees, wasps and ants.
  • Hayfever.
  • Liking something and being told you can't like that for whatever reason.
  • People who just force their opinions on you.
  • People who hound you non-stop to do something and then when you do they wonder why you didn't enjoy it or whatever like they did.
  • Crucial game breaking items being locked away on a disc and being forced to pay to use them such as fighters in a fighting game.
  • Getting lost.
  • 1337 speak along with the overuse of lol and smilies.

• My sister's attitude.
  • Multiplayer trophies.
  • SWAG or whatever the fuck these teenagers do.
  • YOLO
  • Sagging pants, SERIOUSLY?!
  • DLC, or better known as disc locked content.
  • Day 1 DLC, are you THAT LAZY?
  • Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatever the hell the social networking sites are that teens think are "cool".
  • 25% of Rap or Hip-Hop music, it talks about absolutely nothing but women, money, drugs, and shooting the "popo".
  • People not supporting GOOD games because of some stupid trophy list. I mean, look at Starhawk!
  • Loud people. Hell, I can be a little loud sometimes having fun but doing it non-stop and not at the appropriate time is just ugh...
  • When someone thinks you're gay or stupid for not having a girlfriend at any point in your life.
  • High School. The stereotypes, the "drama" (SERIOUSLY? You're fucking teenagers!!), and the stupidity spreading from one dumbass to another.
  • Map pack DLC. I wouldn't hate on this that much if it was a little bit cheaper. $10 sounds better than $15 for 2-3 maps and nothing really new...
  • Free-roam games where you HAVE to play sidemissions in order to progress the story.
  • When I don't have enough sleep.
  • When great films don't get to see the light of day with a major crowd. I'm looking at you The Loved Ones.
  • Lol, Lmao, Lmfao, etc. When it's overused for no apparent reason.
  • Overeating. I seriously hate when people just eat for no reason but just to eat.
  • Style or what you're wearing. I hate when people have something negative to say when you're wearing a favorite shirt or whatever, hell, they're probably not looking any better.
  • $14.99 digital games. I don't like paying $14.99 for a 2 hours "experience".
  • Trophy hunters who think they're all that because they have 50+ plats. I atleast know that I had fun and not suffering through a GRIND.
  • Religion. When someone starts calling you out for your beliefs and etc.
  • War. It's cool and fun to play in a video game but why do we lose good people?
  • Politics. Whoever wins the presidential campaign, in the end, we're all screwed ;)
  • Reviewers who praised an absolutely boring and non-sensical film/game/etc. Let's face it, they didn't know what the hell was going on the entire time.

I have MUCH more to hate on but it'll take up a few pages of this thread.

Edited by scotty243
  • Like 1