Servers Down - 2016-SEP-05

Goostaph-BR

Hello, everyone.

I've been trying to play FC2 since yesterday without success.

The message "You will be unable to participate in any ranked matches" appears right after entering multiplayer mode and I can't search any "Player Match".

Does anyone know if the servers are being shutdown or if this is only an issue that will be solved?

Thanks!

Goostaph-BR

Guys, any news on the servers? I really hope they didn't shut them down. Do you think that Ubisoft would play a dick move on us and not announce the server shutdown? I mean, not every company is Activision.

Just tried and it's still down, however I think this has happened before. I think it's best to wait until at least Monday before jumping to conclusions

No, they don't. It's "nice" that they do, but there are no actual laws that state this.

If you read the back of a case it says "Ubisoft may cancel access to any specific online features UPON 30-Day prior notice." So yeah they have to, would anyone ever sue them if they didn't? Highly doubt it.

• Like 2

If you read the back of a case it says "Ubisoft may cancel access to any specific online features UPON 30-Day prior notice." So yeah they have to, would anyone ever sue them if they didn't? Highly doubt it.

Not for everyone it seems. I just looked at my copy of Farcry 2 and it doesn't actually have that written on the back. Call of Juarez the Cartel does though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...