Project Platinum: Persona

jantrick2

5 hours ago, SkeithTheTerror said:

I got the plat in Dancing all night

5 hours ago, Vermilion_Joker said:

I've got myself the Platinum for Persona 4 Dancing All Night, and I'm working on P4U2 and P4G. I'll get back to you once I get those, but for now, get me down for one!

4 hours ago, yobibear765 said:

I have platinums for P4G and P4D

Added!

5 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

I currently have:

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

I'm super excited for Persona 5! :)

Congratulations on being the first person to achieve the gold rank!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

@jantrick2 The game images in the OP are broken for me (probably still because of the site update). Could you fix those ^_^? Thanks :P 

Didn't even notice until now... :facepalm:

I'll put the links to the other trophy lists back once P5 comes out in English.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, SkeithTheTerror said:

I Platinumed Dancing All Night, but not P4 Golden, I feel dirty

At least you fully played through Golden first, that's the most important thing :D. Seeing that some people just spoil P4 for themselves by playing through P4A and P4DAN's stories before playing P4(Golden) is what sort of annoys me :P. Why ruin your experience by playing it's spin-offs first :huh:?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

P4A: They may not have Vita-tan (heretics :awesome:) or they got Ultimax from Plus

P4DAN: Easy plat, much quicker than P4G 

I guess? =D

Yeah, probably. Two dumb reasons to ruin your experience for the best game ever :P.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And you know it's not the best game ever :awesome: 

Yeah, you might be right. Persona 5 is already out in Japan and that could possibly be the best game ever right now. If it is, then let me rephrase my post: two dumb reasons to ruin your experience for the 2nd best game ever :P.

:awesome:

Edited by Lucas

6 hours ago, SkeithTheTerror said:

I Platinumed Dancing All Night, but not P4 Golden, I feel dirty

Just 2 more trophies left before the plat! You can do it!

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And you know it's not the best game ever :awesome: 

Best Vita game ever then. :P

I really like the Platinum Project banner! You might as well reserve a spot in the list for me - I will definitely be grabbing Persona 5 and looking for a used copy of P4G to get the Great Seal title. I don't intend to get any higher - I think the P4 spinoffs are not worth my time as Ice Cream Beat completely destroyed my desire to play any rhythm game and I only enjoyed Super Smash Brothers to Brawl so I hate fighting games. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I really like the Platinum Project banner!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

You might as well reserve a spot in the list for me - I will definitely be grabbing Persona 5 and looking for a used copy of P4G to get the Great Seal title. I don't intend to get any higher - I think the P4 spinoffs are not worth my time as Ice Cream Beat completely destroyed my desire to play any rhythm game and I only enjoyed Super Smash Brothers to Brawl so I hate fighting games. 1f621.png

Added under Welcome to the Velvet Room.

1 hour ago, jantrick2 said:

Added under Welcome to the Velvet Room.

Thanks. I have Shantae 1/2-Genie Hero I can trade it for some payment when my check gets deposited. After rent and groceries, I'll see if I can put some money down on 5, probably not since it'll come out the next day. xD I need to saddle this account with P4G since P5 shares a trophy I didn't like much. It wasn't bad, just takes a lot of planning, but I do plan on getting P4G again because it's really easy to speedrun since you can skip all the dialogue. Doubt P5 has a fast-forward button, but heh.

On 4/2/2017 at 1:44 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

You monster.

Go ahead and call me that, but I've already seen the cutscenes on video so I am not missing anything.

EDIT: I couldn't get Persona 4 Golden as they didn't have it so I put the money down on Persona 5. For some reason they were putting out the game tonight at 9 PM. Gamestop did this with Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 too, 9 PM the night before the actual release date. I'd jump on it if I didn't have to cross the street at night.

• 3 weeks later...