Hello there guys :)

idloveacupoft

Hey there folks. I'm new to the site. Have had a trophy card on the go for a while but never really made it to the forums. I'm quite liking the site so far.

I enjoy trophy hunting obviously. I'd say my proudest trophy achievement is getting the platinum in Metal Gear Solid 4 (only because it's one of my favourite games ever ;)). Lately though I've been getting a few easier trophies for competitive reasons... ;)

Good to be here. If you're going to leave a reply, why not put down your proudest trophy achievement and why :D

Welcome, howdy, greetings! That's a tough question, really. I've answered it many times on these forums, but usually with some kind of swerve or stipulation to it. A lot of my answers point to a sentiment beyond the unlock requirements... for example, the "once a parent, always a parent" trophy from Sims 3 was unlocked by my then-fiance (who anyone that reads my posts is sick of hearing about, no doubt as much as they are of www.1upgamesonline.com, a small forum where my friends and I post amateur reviews) with our in-game likenesses.

As far as which non-weighted trophy, probably my plat for Dragon Age: Origins. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and Platted out of love.

1L4e8877.png

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the site, I like your psn name.

As for the trophy I am most proud of, it would have to be:

47Se58e74.png 40-gold.png 8.82% Very Rare

Hard to the Core

Complete the game on Hard Core setting

Earned by 7,767 of 88,048 game owners

15th Aug 2012 at 10:50:29 PM

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 1

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! Very kind :)

Ken Barlow? BAHAHAHA

:awesome: Yeah when I first saw it I thought it was pretty damn funny so I assumed that other people would find it pretty damn funny too! Of course, if somebody doesn't know who Ken Barlow is then the picture might just come across as borderline creepy :D

:wave: Welcome aboard. There's no shame in going for some easy trophies from time to time ;) The whole point of gaming is having fun... if the "fun" is earning trophies, then do so. :D See you around.

You know, I was really surprised at how much fun some of these easy games are to play. Sly Cooper, Sam & Max, Kung Fu Panda 2, Transformers Dark of the Moon. These are all really easy trophy boosting games that I've played recently and I had a blast while doing so. And I guess that is the point. Of course there are hard games that I enjoy too such as WipeoutHD, Retro/Grade and maybe Fight Night Round 4.

Hello and welcome to the site, I like your psn name.

As for the trophy I am most proud of, it would have to be:

47Se58e74.png 40-gold.png 8.82% Very Rare

Hard to the Core

Complete the game on Hard Core setting

Earned by 7,767 of 88,048 game owners

15th Aug 2012 at 10:50:29 PM

That's a fair trophy imo to be proud of. I haven't played the second Dead Space game but I eventually platted the first. Oh I read some horror stories on ps3t.org's forums about guys who were trying for that trophy. 3 checkpoints throughout the entire game....sounds challenging, especially because dead space have things at certain stages that just kill you instantly. I will try it someday though but I should probably purchase a few control pads beforehand :D

]

Sorry, I couldn't resist myself. Welcome aboard. :P

Aw I really wanted to see the image but it couldn't be displayed :hmm:

Also, the woman who is your daughter cannot act for toffee.

We tell her that every day but she just won't listen to us :rolleyes:

Not gonna lie, I had to google Ken Barlow to get the funny.

Hahaha yeah I'm not sure if the Street is an international success :lol:

This is all I know of Demon's Souls .Zero Punctuation Demon's Souls review. ZP's videos contain strong language as a warning. It's not excessive or anything but I thought I should mention anyways. Oh and if you like the games which he reviews, then take the reviews themselves with a pinch of salt ;)

Edited by idloveacupoft