The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You have done an amazing job in scouting. Don't let my butthurt comments discourage you, I actually do it just to be overdramatic. 

No no no no i was just saying that to lift everyone's spirit up since none of us got something good (we all know i would have gotten 1 SR if i did so i'm counting myself in) from Yohane's box! I seriously didn't mean anything by it, your initial reply actually made me laugh because that's how i feel 90% of the time just in general :D

Also not to mention that i got Valentine V1 Mari and you got Valentine V1 Yohane in less than a week so we got that Pair spiritually connected!!!

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Also not to mention that i got Valentine V1 Mari and you got Valentine V1 Yohane in less than a week so we got that Pair spiritually connected!!!

Oh hell yeah, You got Valentine's Day Mari and I have Valentine's Day Yoshiko/Yohane. I hope we both get to idolize them later.

I am still suprised that I got Yoshiko/Yohane on her birthday and after so many failed attempts on her specific banners.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Event Eli get! :D  And this extra card of Yuri looks really amazing!

dUQixad.png

wvT3pyv.png

Congrats on the new girls. That Eli SR looks very cute, it kinda reminds of the Arabian Dancer version of her but without the veil. Also that card of Yuri Mido reminds me a lot of Iris Heart from the Neptunia Series but as a Red Head. (By the way @Satoshi Ookami NepNep☆Connect: Chaos Chanpuru bombed in Japan and its servers are shutting down in August). I am really loving the SSR versions of the N Girls, the only one I didn't like was of Christina which sucks since she is my favorite of the N girls. Is there any Girl from the Normal Ranking that you personally love?

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congrats on the new girls. That Eli SR looks very cute, it kinda reminds of the Arabian Dancer version of her but without the veil. Also that card of Yuri Mido reminds me a lot of Iris Heart from the Neptunia Series but as a Red Head. (By the way @Satoshi Ookami NepNep☆Connect: Chaos Chanpuru bombed in Japan and its servers are shutting down in August). I am really loving the SSR versions of the N Girls, the only one I didn't like was of Christina which sucks since she is my favorite of the N girls. Is there any Girl from the Normal Ranking that you personally love?

You're right! She totally does have that Iris Heart vibe. 

I didn't even know there was a Neptune gacha game until recently. I probably would have checked it out since I'm a Neptunia fan, but I don't feel like rushing to compete with the server shutdown. xD  

For the normal girls I quite like Yuri and Rebecca, but actually there are a lot of cute normal girls. Too bad I don't have the room to keep too many of them though, so I end up just using them for level ups. 

• Like 1

It seems that my luck came back but only on the Blue Ticket Scouting. Also it seems Nico wants to compete against Kotori, Yoshiko/Yohane and Rin for most URs of a single person.

64WldEh.png?1

Also now with this Fairy Nico UR, I have three complete UR Sets. Two from Muse and One from Aqours:

YzfYAvF.png?1

9xIGoJm.png?1

Ts8Xixm.png?1

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It seems that my luck came back but only on the Blue Ticket Scouting. Also it seems Nico wants to compete against Kotori, Yoshiko/Yohane and Rin for most URs of a single person.

64WldEh.png?1

Also now with this Fairy Nico UR, I have three complete UR Sets. Two from Muse and One from Aqours:

Congrats! I love the faerie set, the girls are so cute. (I have the Eli SR from that set that I really like. :D ) 

So far I two UR sets, one from Muse and one from Aqours. 

pDI2b53.png

w7mZCms.png

• Like 1

My husband scouted in Nico's Step-Up and did a BTs to honor this legend and got blessed with Marching Band Nico and Momijigari Dia

9OpjkV3.png

6RQrvA5.png

MrCSeUq.png

As much as i am jealous, can i just say how much the Momijigari set look so beautiful when paired up? I will just cry in the corner with my 2x ice cream Nico that i got

• Like 2

21 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

My husband scouted in Nico's Step-Up and did a BTs to honor this legend and got blessed with Marching Band Nico and Momijigari Dia

9OpjkV3.png

6RQrvA5.png

MrCSeUq.png

As much as i am jealous, can i just say how much the Momijigari set look so beautiful when paired up? I will just cry in the corner with my 2x ice cream Nico that i got

I feel your pain, all I got from the first Nico step was SRs as well. I'm a little tempted to try the next step, but I dunno. xD  

I love that Dia and Mari pairing though, their expressions are just too cute. :wub:

• Like 1

@Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @GlennRhee @YaoiGod @FallenElysion @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RavenScythe Reminder Time it is now time for another Event. This time it is a Medley Event, the two lovely girls being offered as rewards are from Muse and they are SR Cool Maki for the Point Rewards and Store and SR Smile Honoka for the Tier Rewards. Since Maki is in this event especially in a swimsuit, I can already tell this event will be hectic even though she isn't a Tier Reward. Goodluck to all who participate in the event.

gILS8t5.jpg

sB03Kaa.jpg

5F3pWxz.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Jelloycat @GlennRhee @YaoiGod @FallenElysion @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RavenScythe Reminder Time it is now time for another Event. This time it is a Medley Event, the two lovely girls being offered as rewards are from Muse and they are SR Cool Maki for the Point Rewards and Store and SR Smile Honoka for the Tier Rewards. Since Maki is in this event especially in a swimsuit, I can already tell this event will be hectic even though she isn't a Tier Reward. Goodluck to all who participate in the event.

gILS8t5.jpg

sB03Kaa.jpg

5F3pWxz.jpg

Funny you would mention the swimsuit since the results of the summer girl election, or shall we say "My waifu should win" election. Neither Maki nor Kotori are summer girls nor even give summer vibes, Hanamaru is also debatable. You, Kanan and Rin are a given summer vibe so i can see why they won. It's all just a big mess on Muse's results.

Anyways i love medley festivals?? I think the first one i ever participated in was like near when i first started this game and now we have it again and i love it. It's like a better version of the lesser-fun Challenge Festival.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Funny you would mention the swimsuit since the results of the summer girl election, or shall we say "My waifu should win" election. Neither Maki nor Kotori are summer girls nor even give summer vibes, Hanamaru is also debatable. You, Kanan and Rin are a given summer vibe so i can see why they won. It's all just a big mess on Muse's results.

It was treated more like a popularity contest than a summer girl election. Maki, Rin and Kotori have always been the top three favorite girls for Muse for years. Though Rin and Kotori ranking changes time to time between 2nd and 3rd and sometimes other idols like Umi or Nico sometimes knocks them down. The only one that remains consistent is Maki as number one. In fact there is term that when Maki is offered as a Tier Reward, the event becomes a extremely harder to tier than usual. So all events with Maki as reward are called "Bloodbath Maki Event" because Maki is extremely extremely popular within the fanbase.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It was treated more like a popularity contest than a summer girl election. Maki, Rin and Kotori have always been the top three favorite girls for Muse for years. Though Rin and Kotori ranking changes time to time between 2nd and 3rd and sometimes other idols like Umi or Nico sometimes knocks them down. The only one that remains consistent is Maki as number one. In fact there is term that when Maki is offered as a Tier Reward, the event becomes a extremely harder to tier than usual. So all events with Maki as reward are called "Bloodbath Maki Event" because Maki is extremely extremely popular within the fanbase.

Rin never was popular enough to warrant 2nd place.

She was voted by fans that actually went for summer theme.

Yousoro is half and half. She is both summer theme and popular one.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Rin never was popular enough to warrant 2nd place.

She was voted by fans that actually went for summer theme.

Really? because I have seen fan polls having Rin in the top three. People like Cat Girls which Rin is the closest to having one in Love Live.

On 7/27/2018 at 4:07 AM, TheVader66 said:

Now pair Maki with another popular girl in an event (like Kotori) and you've got an even more bloodybath(ier) event. :P  

Japan servers didn't have a summer girl event, unless I really wasn't paying attention. :hmm: Oh well, I still have the summer promo Eli from a while ago. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

Now pair Maki with another popular girl in an event (like Kotori) and you've got an even more bloodybath(ier) event. :P  

Japan servers didn't have a summer girl event, unless I really wasn't paying attention. :hmm: Oh well, I still have the summer promo Eli from a while ago. 

Jesus Christ that would be literal hell having Maki and Kotori as part of a single event. What makes it worse for me is that usually when Maki is involve, I don't try as hard since I know it is a bloodbath and that my progress can be easily out done by people using Love Gems to restore their LP but when it comes to Kotori, I usually try hard and try my damnedest to stay in Tier 2 or Tier 1 to the point of using Love Gems myself. So if the day ever comes when both Kotori and Maki are together in a event, may god have mercy on all of us.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Jesus Christ that would be literal hell having Maki and Kotori as part of a single event. What makes it worse for me is that usually when Maki is involve, I don't try as hard since I know it is a bloodbath and that my progress can be easily out done by people using Love Gems to restore their LP but when it comes to Kotori, I usually try hard and try my damnedest to stay in Tier 2 or Tier 1 to the point of using Love Gems myself. So if the day ever comes when both Kotori and Maki are together in a event, may god have mercy on all of us.

When I first started playing the game I tried really hard to place in all the events, but now I only use gems/really try if it's one of my favorites. (Or if it's a really nice looking card.) 

I can't even imagine the top scores for an event like Maki/Kotori. I know at least on the Japanese server the people in first place have such high scores it is crazy. xD  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

When I first started playing the game I tried really hard to place in all the events, but now I only use gems/really try if it's one of my favorites. (Or if it's a really nice looking card.) 

I can't even imagine the top scores for an event like Maki/Kotori. I know at least on the Japanese server the people in first place have such high scores it is crazy. xD  

That is what I do as well, I only try hard when it is Honoka, Kotori and Yoshiko/Yohane. I still try a bit with Eli but over the years she has been slowly replaced by Yoshiko/Yohane in top three girls. I try to not do Medley Festival Events because they are boring as hell but because this one is offering Honoka, I have to try my hardest.

Speaking of Grinding hard. After wasting One Love Gem, 3 Sugar Cubes and Leveling up refilling my LP, I was able to go from 10,000 rank to 4,000 rank. I now have a position in 2nd Tier but this is going to be difficult since Maki is still a large factor for people so they will continue to grind to get all three copies of her. Also I am playing two other mobile games that have events going on as well. I have Fate Grand Order with it's grind for materials but I am close to finishing building the island. I also have Girls Frontline where I finished killed the boss which was a bitch to kill since she would run away from my team.

Also I been working on all of my teams in all three games, I finally have an All UR Pure Team in Love Live, I have new CEs for my team in Fate Grand Order and I am close to lvl 100 my entire team in Girls Frontline and I manged to get WA2000's swimsuit. I should have know I would have been busy with all three games, it is summer, so now it is time for summer events.

H6tDPlc.png?1

fROO8JT.png?1

X7gIBfX.png?1

huy0VAP.png?1

lmkvdXM.png?1

AvKyrzE.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

That is what I do as well, I only try hard when it is Honoka, Kotori and Yoshiko/Yohane. I still try a bit with Eli but over the years she has been slowly replaced by Yoshiko/Yohane in top three girls. I try to not do Medley Festival Events because they are boring as hell but because this one is offering Honoka, I have to try my hardest.

Speaking of Grinding hard. After wasting One Love Gem, 3 Sugar Cubes and Leveling up refilling my LP, I was able to go from 10,000 rank to 4,000 rank. I now have a position in 2nd Tier but this is going to be difficult since Maki is still a large factor for people so they will continue to grind to get all three copies of her. Also I am playing two other mobile games that have events going on as well. I have Fate Grand Order with it's grind for materials but I am close to finishing building the island. I also have Girls Frontline where I finished killed the boss which was a bitch to kill since she would run away from my team.

Also I been working on all of my teams in all three games, I finally have an All UR Pure Team in Love Live, I have new CEs for my team in Fate Grand Order and I am close to lvl 100 my entire team in Girls Frontline and I manged to get WA2000's swimsuit. I should have know I would have been busy with all three games, it is summer, so now it is time for summer events.

H6tDPlc.png?1

fROO8JT.png?1

X7gIBfX.png?1

huy0VAP.png?1

lmkvdXM.png?1

AvKyrzE.png?1

You are killing these mobile games xD nice work and hope the summer events are enjoyable to you!

I recently started to play Dx2 and GBF (again) and i really recommend everyone to give them a try. Dx2 is a Shin Megami Tensei game that was just released a few days ago and GranBlue Fantasy sort of feels like FFBE but more fun. Oh did i mention that there's a collab between  GBF and LLSIF? Aqours girls are going to be in the next promo gacha in August as classes like Chika as a warrior, etc.

• Like 1

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @GlennRhee @Jelloycat @YaoiGod @Mike13858 @FallenElysion Today we are getting a lot of stuff. I don't even know where to start but I guess I will start with the most important news is that we are getting free dedicated 11 Scouting for both of Maki of Muse and Kanan of Aqours. Maki for first place in the Muse Summer Poll and Kanan for the second place in the Aqours Summer Poll. So @RavenScythe you may want to go get your waifu. I got lucky and got a brand new UR from Maki but I got nothing from Kanan. I have also now completed the Valentine's Day UR Duo since I have both Cool UR Nico and Pure UR Maki.

K0E6qTd.png?1

P95ljFQ.png?1

oxUxVVJ.png?1

ebLsgxh.png?1

V46sdrU.png?1

Also today is Chika's birthday and we got her Step Up Scouting going on and also we got a Promo UR of her. 

lRmZnem.png?1

bWaeiyj.png?1

Finally, we are getting a Promo SSR Cheerleader Yoshiko/Yohane and I am really looking forward for it.

6wL6vBp.png?1

• Like 1