The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Ummmm sorry i interrupted the cuteness here but why is Pool/Resort Ruby the new UR? Where's the Fairytale and Mermaid sets? I'm confused sorry but i was saving and so excited for Rapunzel Kanan SSR. Also the Water Blue New World Ltd. URs of the Aqours Third Years are out now.

Edit: the wedding set too!! That's three sets skipped.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @YaoiGod @Jelloycat @RavenScythe @FallenElysion THE BABIES ARE HERE!!!!

Our beloved idols have become children and they look so adorable. This is also the first time in Love Live overall where Nico is shown as a child since everyone else in Muse was shown at least once in the anime as children but not Nico. Nico looks so adorable.

Coincidentally enough I got two copies of both my number one favorite of their respected idol groups: Kotori for Muse and Yoshiko/Yohane for Aqours. (I also got two copies of my number three favorite girls of their respected groups: Rin for Muse and Mari for Aqours

This gave me an idea......an extreme idea......a very extreme idea that requires a lot of R Stickers and Love Gems

CGkALIS.png?1

YHiTSsr.png?1

Baby Muse and Aqours are just too cute. :D These were originally the April Fools release for the JPN version. I think I got most of them... I know I at least got my favorites, so all the third years. :awesome:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Ummmm sorry i interrupted the cuteness here but why is Pool/Resort Ruby the new UR? Where's the Fairytale and Mermaid sets? I'm confused sorry but i was saving and so excited for Rapunzel Kanan SSR. Also the Water Blue New World Ltd. URs of the Aqours Third Years are out now.

Edit: the wedding set too!! That's three sets skipped.

Yeah, I went to check on School Idol Tomodachi to confirm and you are right. They did skip a lot of sets. This is weird they haven't done this before at least that I could remember. I am going to assume it is because Summer is ending here in North America. So they pushed the Summer Set really early.

@Mike13858 @RavenScythe you guys played longer than me. Has this ever happened before?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah, I went to check on School Idol Tomodachi to confirm and you are right. They did skip a lot of sets. This is weird they haven't done this before at least that I could remember. I am going to assume it is because Summer is ending here in North America. So they pushed the Summer Set really early.

@Mike13858 @RavenScythe you guys played longer than me. Has this ever happened before?

If it's events, i would understand skipping a few, but whole sets?? I guess they are trying to be seasonal or on par with seasons and holidays but a little warning would have been lovely lol. I hope they don't skip Sky/Airline Kotori, i know a looooooooot of people who will not be afraid to kill if she is skipped.

23 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I hope they don't skip Sky/Airline Kotori, i know a looooooooot of people who will not be afraid to kill if she is skipped.

I am one of them.

HAIL OUR AVIAN GODDESS, MAY SHE CHIRP AT OUR ENEMIES!!!!

In all seriousness, I hope that she doesn't get skipped. I been saving Love Gems for her.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am one of them.

HAIL OUR AVIAN GODDESS, MAY SHE CHIRP AT OUR ENEMIES!!!!

In all seriousness, I hope that she doesn't get skipped. I been saving Love Gems for her.

Can't blame you, i would do the same if they skipped Cookie Eating Goddess aka Sky/Airline Nozomi.

Also here, have a cursed image.

zlGTvqe.png

Another animal Maru from 25 BTs, like this image to die instantly in the most painful way.

I love this card but sweetie Hanamaru, do you not have any other UR cards? I am only bitter because i am lacking in Heal skills, i can't even use the second copy yet or even Punk Rock Ruby and bam, another dupe healer. I might just feed the two copies to the mother icon, sell PR Ruby for a third UR seal and manually buy a Muse UR from the seal shop when it brings in a UR that i want. Or i would get the heal skills i need next month and don't have to sell any of them. I will not hesitate to do either options, try me SIF.

• Like 2

On 8/21/2018 at 4:12 AM, TheVader66 said:

They did skip a lot of sets. This is weird they haven't done this before at least that I could remember. I am going to assume it is because Summer is ending here in North America. So they pushed the Summer Set really early.

Uh I already quit playing EN SIF so I'm not really updated or following their release schedule. I just re-logged in once to use my remaining gems and try to get that limited Maki UR, which I did btw. 

Back on topic, I'm not surprised they released the set early, although it is quite late, they are probably just trying to match it with the season. They did a double event and double UR release before which screwed the schedule for EN so changing up some card set release isn't surprising.

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 9:29 AM, RavenScythe said:

Uh I already quit playing EN SIF so I'm not really updated or following their release schedule. I just re-logged in once to use my remaining gems and try to get that limited Maki UR, which I did btw. 

Back on topic, I'm not surprised they released the set early, although it is quite late, they are probably just trying to match it with the season. They did a double event and double UR release before which screwed the schedule for EN so changing up some card set release isn't surprising.

I am glad to hear you got your favorite idol limited UR. I am surprised they are now attempting to match sets with the seasons now since I remember a long time ago, I made fun of them releasing something that didn't match the season at all. I think it was Aqours Halloween Set 2 in Spring.

@Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @YaoiGod @Jelloycat There are now two Step Up Scouting available for both Muse and Aqours. They are both Summer Sets, Summer Festival Sets to be exact. I actually went for Aqours only this time since I prefer the Aqours Summer Festival Set more over the Muse one and while I failed to get a UR Mari, I did end up getting a UR that I been wanting the most in the game and that is the UR Autumn Dia. I just love that design of her so much, this card and the UR Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane I consider the most beautiful cards in the game due to their idolization forms.

Anyways, I wish everybody who does the scouting sessions goodluck and I hope you get your beloved UR idols.

TJG8uKG.png?1

yDz2yzi.png?1

L90OMFF.png?1

NUOmkqg.png?1

Also I got two of the same SR Yous, rather than selling them like usual. Since I have two of the same copies, I just idolized her and I will try to full bond and full level her.

mw3O9Hg.png?1

VUVhx8T.png?1

• Like 2

@TheVader66 @Satoshi Ookami

Congrats! :awesome:

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Muse as always nothing, got a bunch of SSRs.

Aqua surprisingly gave me UR and got two more URs from packs so I got Pool Rin from the Sticker shop :awesome: 

666idolizedRin.png

Card number 666 :awesome: 

Lol I never noticed that Eli's feet are just hanging out at the side for that card. xD  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

@TheVader66 @Satoshi Ookami

Congrats! :awesome:

Lol I never noticed that Eli's feet are just hanging out at the side for that card. xD  

Thank you

I didn't notice that either. If someone had no idea that Two UR Cards of the same set can connect to each other. They are going to think why the artist decided to draw random feet in UR Rin Card.

On 8/21/2018 at 9:34 PM, YaoiGod said:

Can't blame you, i would do the same if they skipped Cookie Eating Goddess aka Sky/Airline Nozomi.

Also here, have a cursed image.

zlGTvqe.png

Another animal Maru from 25 BTs, like this image to die instantly in the most painful way.

I love this card but sweetie Hanamaru, do you not have any other UR cards? I am only bitter because i am lacking in Heal skills, i can't even use the second copy yet or even Punk Rock Ruby and bam, another dupe healer. I might just feed the two copies to the mother icon, sell PR Ruby for a third UR seal and manually buy a Muse UR from the seal shop when it brings in a UR that i want. Or i would get the heal skills i need next month and don't have to sell any of them. I will not hesitate to do either options, try me SIF.

I forgot to send a reply to this. That is an impressive collection you have in LLSIF and also it appears Hanamaru really likes you. Also, I am so so so jealous you have Summer UR Yoshiko/Yohane Card, I love her puffy cheeks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Nice, also since you love Kanan a lot are you going to try to get her limited edition UR?

snfvYcp.jpg

I half emptied her choose a member box and got 1 SSR, 9SRs and 90 Rs, i don't regret it but i just feel sad. I spent all the gems i had saved for Rapunzel Kanan SSR too.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Limited boxes are beach :( 

There should be some discounts...

We both know they won't do that because they want to make LE URs the hardest URs to get in the game. 

By the way, why are the new Limited Edition URs need to be idolized? Back when I got my LE UR Yoshiko/Yohane she was already idolized from the beginning in fact I though she was a normal promo card.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

We both know they won't do that because they want to make LE URs the hardest URs to get in the game. 

Hardest and I got Honks from Green Ticket :awesome: 

Yea, of course they won't do it...

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, why are the new Limited Edition URs need to be idolized? Back when I got my LE UR Yoshiko/Yohane she was already idolized from the beginning in fact I though she was a normal promo card.

Wow, sasuga, even worse now :facepalm: 

Hm... I would really prefer someone else :hmm: 

8tYmbDr.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hardest and I got Honks from Green Ticket :awesome: 

I got my Yoshiko/Yohane on one try with a Green Ticket too :awesome:

Wow, sasuga, even worse now :facepalm: 

They even say it under the Limited UR Third Years title under really small words.

jDmph7D.png

JUPy50B.png

MATPQBu.png

Hm... I would really prefer someone else :hmm: 

8tYmbDr.png

She is literally the only Muse UR I need since Nozomi is the very last Muse girl I don't have a UR of.

Edited by TheVader66

Decided to risk a 10 ticket scout and got a Dia UR that I was able to idolize. :D 

dQEDzgC.png

84jl5Wo.png

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I thought those ones were supposed to be already idolized as well. :hmm: As if it wasn't hard enough just to get one. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Decided to risk a 10 ticket scout and got a Dia UR that I was able to idolize. :D 

dQEDzgC.png

84jl5Wo.png

Congratulations on getting a UR. I have noticed that Dia gets a lot of beautifully made cards when she gets idolized.

17 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I thought those ones were supposed to be already idolized as well. :hmm: As if it wasn't hard enough just to get one. 

I though the same thing but then I remember the Muse LE having two forms and then I went to confim with the LE URs of the Third Years Aqours girls and yeah all the new LE URs now need two copies for full power idolization. I don't know what caused the changed from already idolized LE UR cards to unidolized ones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting a UR. I have noticed that Dia gets a lot of beautifully made cards when she gets idolized.

I though the same thing but then I remember the Muse LE having two forms and then I went to confim with the LE URs of the Third Years Aqours girls and yeah all the new LE URs now need two copies for full power idolization. I don't know what caused the changed from already idolized LE UR cards to unidolized ones.

Thanks! Dia actually does get quite a few nice looking cards.

I guess they didn't want to make it too 'easy' :P. I've tried a few pulls when they were up, but no luck.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2018 at 5:29 AM, Jelloycat said:

Thanks! Dia actually does get quite a few nice looking cards.

I guess they didn't want to make it too 'easy' :P. I've tried a few pulls when they were up, but no luck.

It seems I got lucky with my UR Yoshiko/Yohane. She is so far my only LE UR. I hope one day get a Kotori one but for now I wait for Kotori Air waitress UR instead. 

• Like 1