The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

14 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yeah, I love the Osanpo SSRs. Probably why it's become one of my favorite events. Still waiting on Osanpo round 5 on EN.

Yeah, plus it gives more backgrounds for you to get too. (I love collecting those.) I wish the other events would add in some extra prizes like that. 

So I luckily finished the event in 2nd Tier which was very tough since I didn't have my usual time to maintain my ranking position since literally every mobile game I am playing right now are having on going events at the same time. I wanted to complete this event since I am completely in love with Nico and Umi's Idolization forms. They look like non western wedding dress, very beautiful. 

yfoteFJ.jpg?1

ahFtmE8.jpg?1

Also the Halloween Results are in and good news @YaoiGod and @Jelloycat Nozomi won the Muse Halloween Girl Election defeating Maki. I am surprised Rin didn't make it to top three since Cats more specifically Black Cats are part of Halloween. Also my best girl Yoshiko/Yohane won the Aqours Halloween Girl Election which is no surprise since this is her thing.

Tr5l0mh.jpg?1

uBZ3WvB.jpg?1

With their victories, they now welcome us with a beautiful Halloween themed start screen. I am surprised they aren't using the UR Halloween Version for Yoshiko/Yohane but I guess her SSR version is the most recent Halloween version of her. Also the App Icon has changed from Chika to SSR Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane.

w5AMdYE.jpg?1

LT2UGFn.jpg?1

pUGvWow.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I luckily finished the event in 2nd Tier which was very tough since I didn't have my usual time to maintain my ranking position since literally every mobile game I am playing right now are having on going events at the same time. I wanted to complete this event since I am completely in love with Nico and Umi's Idolization forms. They look like non western wedding dress, very beautiful. 

yfoteFJ.jpg?1

ahFtmE8.jpg?1

Also the Halloween Results are in and good news @YaoiGod and @Jelloycat Nozomi won the Muse Halloween Girl Election defeating Maki. I am surprised Rin didn't make it to top three since Cats more specifically Black Cats are part of Halloween. Also my best girl Yoshiko/Yohane won the Aqours Halloween Girl Election which is no surprise since this is her thing.

Tr5l0mh.jpg?1

uBZ3WvB.jpg?1

With their victories, they now welcome us with a beautiful Halloween themed start screen. I am surprised they aren't using the UR Halloween Version for Yoshiko/Yohane but I guess her SSR version is the most recent Halloween version of her. Also the App Icon has changed from Chika to SSR Halloween Yoshiko/Yohane.

w5AMdYE.jpg?1

LT2UGFn.jpg?1

pUGvWow.png

All of this is absolutely beautiful here's an uwu.

For me, the most important news is wedding Kanan!! Look at her!!

flfdcxT.png

q37TRSy.png

I have about 250 gems saved for her, 11 green tickets and 30 BTs. I'm gonna skype-scout in a couple of days and i really, really hope i can have her. I would have my first tricolor set of Kanan!

Oh but also they had to do Nozomi's lim UR in the same time as Kanan? Geez.

GPaC77V.png

I will have to pull my leg this time and just focus on Kanan

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait, you have all the Kotori URs available in the game now?

No, just the ones that came out within the past month (the two lims and her sky UR). I had been saving for Sky exclusively, but then Klab decided to do the BokuHika 2nd Years and Birthday limiteds at the same time. I got extremely lucky - had her birthday UR not come home on the first pull, I don't think I'd have gotten Sky (especially since I got cucked by Tennis Kotori and Instrument Pana on my second and third pulls, and then had a UR drought until Sky Kotori finally came home).

Kind of want to bust out the wallet and try to get 2/3 of the BokuHika 3rd years, but knowing my luck, I'd get two copies of the same UR. I'm also sitting on a crisp 8 gems, so it'd be pricey as heck.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

yfoteFJ.jpg?1

ahFtmE8.jpg?1

Tr5l0mh.jpg?1

uBZ3WvB.jpg?1

w5AMdYE.jpg?1

LT2UGFn.jpg?1

pUGvWow.png

Congrats on the event cards!

I'm surprised Rin didn't place as well, her black cat costume does capture that Halloween spirit. 

Those start screens look awesome though, I wish the JPN version was doing something like that. xD  

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to see me cry on this special day

ngS3dKf.jpgEe0FBpY.jpg

Green tickets? Yeah those were all R seals. First and second scouts were 1 SR and i was like great thank you, i paid for those 100 wasted gems. Third scout gave me a heart attack and then i said don't scout more and save for rapunzel Kanan. I did a 25 BTs scout too, You likes me and i appreciate that.

FFuJzj7.jpg

ekWUCha.jpg

Kz2JS7N.jpg

fTrbldQ.png

I cried on skype and i will continue to do so for a year or two.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

ngS3dKf.jpgEe0FBpY.jpg

Green tickets? Yeah those were all R seals. First and second scouts were 1 SR and i was like great thank you, i paid for those 100 wasted gems. Third scout gave me a heart attack and then i said don't scout more and save for rapunzel Kanan. I did a 25 BTs scout too, You likes me and i appreciate that.

FFuJzj7.jpg

ekWUCha.jpg

Kz2JS7N.jpg

fTrbldQ.png

Congrats! That Kanan UR is lovely. :) (And now you can match your avatar!) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

ngS3dKf.jpgEe0FBpY.jpg

FFuJzj7.jpg

ekWUCha.jpg

Kz2JS7N.jpg

fTrbldQ.png

Damnnn, grats on the awesome pulls! 3 pulls is some pretty nice luck!

• Like 1

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Mike13858 @FallenElysion It has been awhile since I announced an event going on since I been busy with Azur Lane. At first when I learned another event is beginning this soon, I was like "No, give me time to rest. I just finished the last LLSIF event and I still have Azur Lane, Girls Frontline and FGO Events going on at the same time" and then I learned that it is a Token Event. 

Yes it is time for another event and this time it is the Token Event. Thank God, I love Token Events since they are fast and easy to grind. This Token Event offers two beauties from Aqours, a SR Cool Dia and a SR Smile Yoshiko/Yohane. Since Yoshiko/Yohane is in this event, I am going to try my best this time. The theme for this Token Event is the Postal Service with both Dia and Yoshiko/Yohane dressed as Mailmen...Mailwomen.....Mailpeople and the tokens are Letters. 

7tG2EN3.jpg?1

B82ceAv.jpg?1

6JOxFiA.jpg?1

While the Token Event is going on, we also have a Step Up Scouting Event going which is for Muse. The Popular Selection Step Up Scouting Event which I am not going to try since to me it just a discounted regular scouting set since the sets are sort of random.

X8FryTH.jpg?1

10 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

ngS3dKf.jpgEe0FBpY.jpg

FFuJzj7.jpg

ekWUCha.jpg

Kz2JS7N.jpg

fTrbldQ.png

Congratulations on getting your treasured Kanan. She does look very beautiful. Also another congratulations on getting Valentine's Day You.  At least you have 100 Love Gems left so you can save for Rapunzel Kanan. How did your Husband react to you getting the UR you wanted? By the way, how is he doing in his Love Live Game?

• Like 2

Thank you everyone, as i'm someone who only scouts in Step-up, i was really, really afraid that this could have gone so bad but i'm glad it didn't.

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting your treasured Kanan. She does look very beautiful. Also another congratulations on getting Valentine's Day You.  At least you have 100 Love Gems left so you can save for Rapunzel Kanan. How did your Husband react to you getting the UR you wanted? By the way, how is he doing in his Love Live Game?

Thank you! I'm very happy about Valentine V2 You as well because i have her Valentine V1 SSR in my team, and luckily they are both Scorers.

He kept laughing because i kept screaming but was also happy. He's doing better than me by not doing impulse scouts and surprisingly saved up a hefty amount of love gems. He said he never touched his present box since he joined other than for N girls and titles so i'm pretty sure he has some stuff saved up too, not sure for what though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

He kept laughing because i kept screaming but was also happy. He's doing better than me by not doing impulse scouts and surprisingly saved up a hefty amount of love gems. He said he never touched his present box since he joined other than for N girls and titles so i'm pretty sure he has some stuff saved up too, not sure for what though.

That is nice to hear enjoying LLSIF together. So you don't know for which set he is saving for?

12 hours ago, Keello96 said:

ChikaDia token event remains dead. :shakefist: 

Actually kind of glad for a Cool Token, my Cool team destroys my other two, so score T1 shouldn't be too hard.

My Smile Aqours Team needs better units, so SR Smile Yoshiko/Yohane from the event is a wonderful gift and also all Yoshiko/Yohane cards are welcomed.

Anyways, I decided to do three step up scouting attempts since the Love Gems cost was low for a guaranteed SR or above. I got my fifth Initial Maki SSR, so I decided to get another SSR Stickers and with having 5 SSR Stickers I used them to idolize my Cop Kotori. She looks beautiful and her birds are adorable and with her idolization there is two new voice lines.

niM9Swj.jpg?1

cQdqFDR.jpg?1

Also Today I Learned that both my In Game Character and Kotori are Kinky People.

PsAccGt.jpg?1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

SIF is doing a Puchiguru crossover. It feels kind of weird to see them on the cards like this. xD  

vk3dBlT.png

LOL this is such a good card. I should get back on my JP just for this, ahaha.

I also wanted to ask if anyone here has a 9/6 Cool CYaRon center for the event. Usually my friends list has me covered for guest centers, but I am at a loss this time, and I don't care to cycle through the 3 random guest centers over and over until I find one for temporary use.:shakefist:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

LOL this is such a good card. I should get back on my JP just for this, ahaha.

I also wanted to ask if anyone here has a 9/6 Cool CYaRon center for the event. Usually my friends list has me covered for guest centers, but I am at a loss this time, and I don't care to cycle through the 3 random guest centers over and over until I find one for temporary use.:shakefist:

My Valentine You UR has that center, you are in luck. EDIT: Okay it turns out the center in the main team doesn't matter, it's the partnered card. It's all set and my ID is 185081455.

Side note, Innocent Bird is the best LoveLive, Aqours, sub-unit created song ever, don't @ me unless you're going to suggest Guilty Eyes Fever, which is true too.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

On 10/16/2018 at 7:15 PM, YaoiGod said:

My Valentine You UR has that center, you are in luck. EDIT: Okay it turns out the center in the main team doesn't matter, it's the partnered card. It's all set and my ID is 185081455.

Side note, Innocent Bird is the best LoveLive, Aqours, sub-unit created song ever, don't @ me unless you're going to suggest Guilty Eyes Fever, which is true too.

That is a pretty tough one, but Guilty Eyes Fever is just so good. (And Guilty Night, Guilty Kiss too.) :P  

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 6:15 PM, YaoiGod said:

Thank you! I sent it. Though I'm pretty sure the card that matters for guest centers is your main team center.

Innocent Bird is def one of my favorite LL songs ever too. That will probably be the song I grind for SSS once it releases on Hits lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

Thank you! I sent it. Though I'm pretty sure the card that matters for guest centers is your main team center.

Innocent Bird is def one of my favorite LL songs ever too. That will probably be the song I grind for SSS once it releases on Hits lol

Then it's no problem! I will make a fiddle main team with that center and change my partner back to Kanan, if my guest card is Kanan because of that then please let me know so i can partner You instead.

I've already played the B-Side (Random) 44 times. I just wished the beatmap is harder but sadly newer Aqours song are usually easy and/or short

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Then it's no problem! I will make a fiddle main team with that center and change my partner back to Kanan, if my guest card is Kanan because of that then please let me know so i can partner You instead.

I've already played the B-Side (Random) 44 times. I just wished the beatmap is harder but sadly newer Aqours song are usually easy and/or short

The JPN server just started releasing more Master songs for Aqours. They are definitely more of a challenge. :)  

• Like 1