The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

45 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Jesus christ, 3 people on my friends list pulled the Birthday Lim. UR. :shakefist: While I'm tempted to try (as I have like 3 months worth of uncollected gems in my present box), I would absolutely hate to get a bunch of R-only pulls, lol. 

I semi regret investing on the Kotori Step Up Scouting. I wished I had put all my Love Gems on try to get the LE UR Kotori.

Also I just realize with the addition of Limited Edition URs that my goal of collecting all URs for Kotori is almost impossible now.

5 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

CPxg1TT.png

New Kotori Birthday UR. :) 
All these birthday promos kind of remind me of the wedding set. 

I am in love with the Promo Birthday UR Kotori. She looks so beautiful. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ah, my bad, then only I suck :awesome: 

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. xD I got an Eli egg today, but all it gave me were coins. Pure disappointment. 

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Jesus christ, 3 people on my friends list pulled the Birthday Lim. UR. :shakefist: While I'm tempted to try (as I have like 3 months worth of uncollected gems in my present box), I would absolutely hate to get a bunch of R-only pulls, lol. 

Don't forget that Riko and Ruby birthdays are coming up this month too! :D 

@Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @YaoiGod @Jelloycat @FallenElysion @Mike13858 Hello Everybody, it is now time for another event. This time the event is a token event which is good for me since I am currently in three other events in FGO, Azur Lane and Girls Frontline. I am being stretched thin here. Anyways the rewards for Token Event this time are from Muse, for the Point Rewards it is SR Smile Eli and for the Tier Rewards it is SR Pure Umi. Goodluck to all who particapte in the event.

cQ07HrT.png

9C9DQFZ.png

5tTgG9g.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @YaoiGod @Jelloycat @FallenElysion @Mike13858 Hello Everybody, it is now time for another event. This time the event is a token event which is good for me since I am currently in three other events in FGO, Azur Lane and Girls Frontline. I am being stretched thin here. Anyways the rewards for Token Event this time are from Muse, for the Point Rewards it is SR Smile Eli and for the Tier Rewards it is SR Pure Umi. Goodluck to all who particapte in the event.

cQ07HrT.png

9C9DQFZ.png

5tTgG9g.png

I love being able to do 4x Songs for events. It made it so much more convenient. 
Good luck with 3 events, that sounds like Hell. :o  

10 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

I love being able to do 4x Songs for events. It made it so much more convenient. 
Good luck with 3 events, that sounds like Hell. :o  

Token Events are Best Events.

Also thank you for the luck. With LLSIF Token Event, I now have four events total with Azur Lane's Britain Vs Japan Event and Girls Frontline's Pixie Warfare Event and Fate/Grand Order's Nerofest Event. I am going against Four Fronts with LLSIF being the easiest followed by Girls Frontline then Azur Lane and finally FGO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jelloycat said:

Did they add it so that you can do 4x songs for the other events too on the English server yet? I know I was so excited when they did that on the JPN one. 

THEY DID WHAT? That's such a huge lifesaver/timesaver for people who tier or want to get in a particular ranking in the last hour!! I hope they add it within the next event since so far it hasn't been added apparently on WW.

Edited by YaoiGod

4 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

THEY DID WHAT? That's such a huge lifesaver/timesaver for people who tier or want to get in a particular ranking in the last hour!! I hope they add it within the next event since so far it hasn't been added apparently on WW.

It's the absolute best! It makes events so much easier. They even have it for the Challenge Festival as well, so if you do 4x song for each of the 5 songs you get a ton of points at the end. 

• Like 1

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat I got 10,000,000 Egg again and this time it is from Muse and I found out that the Eggs do count the score x4 Songs as they multiple your score from that single song 4 times and add it to the Egg Score. For Example, I get 500,000 in a song while using the x4 Multiplier. The Egg will infact count it as 2,000,000. So I no longer have to waste time grinding on eggs. You guys probably already knew that but I sure as hell didn't since playing x4 Multiplier doesn't make Bonding Points go faster, they still act as if you played the song without one.

xBuvaNm.png?1

Also I got an exclusive Muse Skill from the Egg, it increase all Team Members Smile Points by 4.7% if the team is only Muse Members.

J5Rea5T.jpg?1

vHPDOzS.jpg?1

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

It's the absolute best! It makes events so much easier. They even have it for the Challenge Festival as well, so if you do 4x song for each of the 5 songs you get a ton of points at the end. 

THEY ADDED IT TO ALL EVENTS?!
HOLY LORD OF FINALLY!

12 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat I got 10,000,000 Egg again and this time it is from Muse and I found out that the Eggs do count the score x4 Songs as they multiple your score from that single song 4 times and add it to the Egg Score. For Example, I get 500,000 in a song while using the x4 Multiplier. The Egg will infact count it as 2,000,000. So I no longer have to waste time grinding on eggs. You guys probably already knew that but I sure as hell didn't since playing x4 Multiplier doesn't make Bonding Points go faster, they still act as if you played the song without one.

You never checked it on the chest count? xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RavenScythe said:

So uhh.. Advance Happy Birthday to you Riko? Damn.. That triple Riko UR surprised me.

lpRVKsTl.png

17brV7Ml.png

AaeGOujl.png

kx1ZbLkl.png

SIxVxzel.png

You broke the game, her birthday box, the bun she's holding, her legs when she jumped in the idolized, the flasks in her Wonderland UR. See that smug smille? You made a gap in the middle, why? Cuz BROKEN. Her favorite piano? Committed G key when it saw this post.

All puns aside Congratulations, ĺike seriously you deserve them.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

xBuvaNm.png?1

Also I got an exclusive Muse Skill from the Egg, it increase all Team Members Smile Points by 4.7% if the team is only Muse Members.

J5Rea5T.jpg?1

vHPDOzS.jpg?1

Congrats on the skill. ;)  I almost always use x4 for songs now. It's just so much easier.

9 hours ago, RavenScythe said:

So uhh.. Advance Happy Birthday to you Riko? Damn.. That triple Riko UR surprised me.

lpRVKsTl.png

17brV7Ml.png

AaeGOujl.png

kx1ZbLkl.png

SIxVxzel.png

Congrats! The new Riko UR is quite nice looking too. I was tempted to try a scout for her, but I think I'll wait until the birthday scout is out.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

The current most voted for halloween girl so far for Muse shows Maki as second place. This is worse than the Summer one i swear to god. I hope Nozomi stays put in the 1st place spot though.

Ones like Maki will always be in top, since people just want to vote for their favorites, rather than a theme. :( Though I guess I can kind of understand it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jelloycat said:

Ones like Maki will always be in top, since people just want to vote for their favorites, rather than a theme. :( Though I guess I can kind of understand it. 

I am half guilty in that I voted for Kotori only because she is my favorite but I voted for Yoshiko/Yohane for Halloween because she is also my favorite she does have in my opinion one of the most beautiful URs in the game which is her Halloween Cool UR. Also there is her Halloween Pure SSR which in my opinion is still lovely but not as beautiful as her Halloween UR.

QD6kQFj.jpg?1

glwTrL8.jpg?1

On 9/16/2018 at 10:10 AM, RavenScythe said:

lpRVKsTl.png

17brV7Ml.png

AaeGOujl.png

kx1ZbLkl.png

SIxVxzel.png

Congratulations on getting Chinese Dress Riko three times to be exact, she really loves you. Jesus I am actually not looking forward to the Chinese Dress Set for Aqours. I don't know how I am going to handle not getting the UR Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane since the Chinese Dress Set holds a special place in my heart due to my first UR, Chinese Dress Kotori coming from that set. Also Kotori is my favorite girl from Muse and Yoshiko/Yohane is my favorite girl from Aqours. So getting UR Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane is my highest goal in the game. If I had the money I would actually brake my Dolphin Class and go Whale for the first time in my Mobile Gaming History.

By the way @YaoiGod @Keello96 @Mike13858 there is a Riko Step Up Scouting due to her birthday being tomorrow at least in my time. I tried it out and It was okay, I got another SSR I cannot kill which is Valentine's Day Riko because she looks soooo cute with Twintails and her beloved smile.  Maybe I like Riko in Twintails because the hairstyle reminds me of Noire from Neptunia (btw hyped to get Noire and Black Heart in Azur Lane especially with her sexy Black Dress from the anime). Also I got the legendary Nurse Riko SR, I still don't get why this version of Riko is most liked but I got her at least.

yCn6IjH.jpg?1

13J9Egt.jpg?1

xRjky0w.jpg?1

HhIx0FC.jpg?1

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I am half guilty in that I voted for Kotori only because she is my favorite but I voted for Yoshiko/Yohane for Halloween because she is also my favorite she does have in my opinion one of the most beautiful URs in the game which is her Halloween Cool UR. Also there is her Halloween Pure SSR which in my opinion is still lovely but not as beautiful as her Halloween UR.

QD6kQFj.jpg?1

glwTrL8.jpg?1

Congratulations on getting Chinese Dress Riko three times to be exact, she really loves you. Jesus I am actually not looking forward to the Chinese Dress Set for Aqours. I don't know how I am going to handle not getting the UR Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane since the Chinese Dress Set holds a special place in my heart due to my first UR, Chinese Dress Kotori coming from that set. Also Kotori is my favorite girl from Muse and Yoshiko/Yohane is my favorite girl from Aqours. So getting UR Chinese Dress Yoshiko/Yohane is my highest goal in the game. If I had the money I would actually brake my Dolphin Class and go Whale for the first time in my Mobile Gaming History.

By the way @YaoiGod @Keello96 @Mike13858 there is a Riko Step Up Scouting due to her birthday being tomorrow at least in my time. I tried it out and It was okay, I got another SSR I cannot kill which is Valentine's Day Riko because she looks soooo cute with Twintails and her beloved smile.  Maybe I like Riko in Twintails because the hairstyle reminds me of Noire from Neptunia (btw hyped to get Noire and Black Heart in Azur Lane especially with her sexy Black Dress from the anime). Also I got the legendary Nurse Riko SR, I still don't get why this version of Riko is most liked but I got her at least.

yCn6IjH.jpg?1

13J9Egt.jpg?1

xRjky0w.jpg?1

HhIx0FC.jpg?1

Yohane definitely does match the Halloween theme though, her whole character basically screams Halloween. xD  

Congrats, that twintails Riko is adorable. Right up there with the smug face Riko UR.  (Also, Noire. <3 ) 
I tried out two of the three steps and got some meh results. At least some of the SRs are pretty cute. I'd go for the third step, but now I gotta save up my gems again. 

iDJAlO4.png

FBVZdcf.png

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

Yohane definitely does match the Halloween theme though, her whole character basically screams Halloween. xD  

Congrats, that twintails Riko is adorable. Right up there with the smug face Riko UR.  (Also, Noire. <3 ) 
I tried out two of the three steps and got some meh results. At least some of the SRs are pretty cute. I'd go for the third step, but now I gotta save up my gems again. 

iDJAlO4.png

FBVZdcf.png

Congrats on the Circus SSR Riko and gaining three SR Rikos in the first step up scouting. Also Yeah, Yoshiko/Yohane is the one that best represent Halloween for her everyday is Halloween. 

Also yeah, Noire and the rest of the CPUs are going to appear in the Western Version of Azur Lane somewhere around the end of the year. Noire will be a Heavy Cruiser while her Black Heart who is a separate character in the game will be also a Heavy Cruiser. Compile Heart has been collaborating with Azur Lane by lending characters and now making a PS4 game of Azur Lane.

So World War 2 now meets the Console War in Azur Lane. Noire and Black Heart will do great in my NATO Fleet since it composed of America, British, Japanese and German Ships. I know NATO is from the Cold War and Japan isn't an official member of NATO but it essentially has the same NATO treaty with US and Europe.

Yc6PL4j.png

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Well... You know, it's kinda hard on Muse side. Yohane was obvious, but on Muse side? Rin-chan for trick&treat? Kotori for making costumes? Nozomi for spiritual? No one really screams Halloween like Yohane does, so people just put their favorites, I guess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

That is true and bellieve me if you think your fave really does represent something then i won't blame you. But i thought Maki was the embodiment of Summer, she's Halloween too? What's next, Christmas Gal? That's bullshit, let girls who didn't get a 1st place yet win at least, regardless of who.

• Like 1