The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Man, that must have been chaotic when Final Live happened. A lot of rage and sadness for people who couldn't go see it, a lot of happiness and tears for seeing Muse final performance. I hope we still have some time with Aqours, I don't want to see them go anytime soon.

Anyways, this is a first for me in that I failed in gaining both SRs from the Point Rewards (no Kotori idolization :() but I succeeded in gaining both SRs from the Tier Rewards. That is rare since Tier Rewards are harder to get than Point Rewards and another thing, this was a Maki Event yet it didn't feel like a Bloodbath at all. @YaoiGod @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Jelloycat did you guys feel the same during the event?

krGolOI.jpg?1

CUzNoa1.jpg?1UwvN1cl.jpg?1

Also the Fairy Tale Scouting Event is still going on with UR Smile Red Ridding Hood Dia leading the way. Goodluck to all who participate. 

SImxsxG.jpg?1

I felt the same. I wanted the second kotori more than Maki though.

Also i am extremely sad to say that Rapunzel Kanan did not come home, sad boi. Oh but the Dia looks gorgeous.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Man, that must have been chaotic when Final Live happened. A lot of rage and sadness for people who couldn't go see it, a lot of happiness and tears for seeing Muse final performance. I hope we still have some time with Aqours, I don't want to see them go anytime soon.

Anyways, this is a first for me in that I failed in gaining both SRs from the Point Rewards (no Kotori idolization :() but I succeeded in gaining both SRs from the Tier Rewards. That is rare since Tier Rewards are harder to get than Point Rewards and another thing, this was a Maki Event yet it didn't feel like a Bloodbath at all. @YaoiGod @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Jelloycat did you guys feel the same during the event?

krGolOI.jpg?1

CUzNoa1.jpg?1UwvN1cl.jpg?1

Also the Fairy Tale Scouting Event is still going on with UR Smile Red Ridding Hood Dia leading the way. Goodluck to all who participate. 

SImxsxG.jpg?1

Yeah, even just watching the Live afterwards, you could feel so much emotion. :) Hopefully Aqours does stay for a while longer, I'd love to be able to see one of their concerts. 

Sorry to hear about not getting the Kotori SR! That is really strange though that Maki wasn't more of a bloodbath. 

Dia has so many great looking cards, but I really like that Little Red Riding Hood one in particular. The wolf ears just fit so well with her. xD  

18 hours ago, Jelloycat said:

Sorry to hear about not getting the Kotori SR! That is really strange though that Maki wasn't more of a bloodbath. 

Do you think it wasn't a bloodbath because it happened during Halloween. For starters there is the real life event of giving candy and then their is mobile events like Fate Grand Order, Fire Emblem Heroes, Azur Lane and others that were giving stuff for completing objectives. Then finally the release of two games that have been hyped up for years, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Runescape Mobile.

By the way right now there is two special scoutings, one is for support and the other is weird one.

hxh2KaQ.jpg

vI9VGPv.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Do you think it wasn't a bloodbath because it happened during Halloween. For starters there is the real life event of giving candy and then their is mobile events like Fate Grand Order, Fire Emblem Heroes, Azur Lane and others that were giving stuff for completing objectives. Then finally the release of two games that have been hyped up for years, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Runescape Mobile.

By the way right now there is two special scoutings, one is for support and the other is weird one.

hxh2KaQ.jpg

vI9VGPv.jpg

Now that you mention it, those could all have definitely affected it. Especially with Halloween keeping people occupied. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 7:43 AM, Jelloycat said:

Now that you mention it, those could all have definitely affected it. Especially with Halloween keeping people occupied. 

It is the reason why I couldn't get a Second Kotori. I had to give candy and I was busy with Azur Lane and Fate Grand Order Halloween Events. I was close to getting Kotori as well which hurts.

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @FallenElysion After a long maintenance which we got compensated with Love Gems. We can finally start the Event, the event this time is a Challenge Festival Event and the two lovely girls featured in this event is Honoka and Umi and both of them are sporting Metal or Rock Band Clothing. SR Smile Umi will be available in the point reward selection and SR Pure Honoka will be available in the tier reward selection. I love these costumes and these two girls are close to my heart, so i am going to try in this event. I wish everyone goodluck in this event.

DjjVpjz.jpg

wXQREYk.jpg

Eqr9nFH.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@YaoiGod @Jelloycat @Keello96 @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @FallenElysion After a long maintenance which we got compensated with Love Gems. We can finally start the Event, the event this time is a Challenge Festival Event and the two lovely girls featured in this event is Honoka and Umi and both of them are sporting Metal or Rock Band Clothing. SR Smile Umi will be available in the point reward selection and SR Pure Honoka will be available in the tier reward selection. I love these costumes and these two girls are close to my heart, so i am going to try in this event. I wish everyone goodluck in this event.

DjjVpjz.jpg

wXQREYk.jpg

Eqr9nFH.jpg

Good luck in the Event!

Umi with a ponytail is the best. :awesome:

• Like 1

I really want the New Limited Edition Yoshiko/Yohane but I need to save Love Gems for her Chinese Dress UR and also I am afraid of attempting this scouting since there is actually a chance of getting nothing but rares. Also I don't know which of the two banners LE Yoshiko/Yohane is in since I remember trying to scout for a UR Hanamaru and getting a the original LE Yoshiko/Yohane instead. 

jC1kJE7.jpg?1

WlISdPT.jpg?1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I really want the New Limited Edition Yoshiko/Yohane but I need to save Love Gems for her Chinese Dress UR and also I am afraid of attempting this scouting since there is actually a chance of getting nothing but rares. Also I don't know which of the two banners LE Yoshiko/Yohane is in since I remember trying to scout for a UR Hanamaru and getting a the original LE Yoshiko/Yohane instead. 

jC1kJE7.jpg?1

WlISdPT.jpg?1

If i remember correctly from when i scouted for WBNW Kanan, one banner has 1 LE UR and 1 normal UR of a girl of your choice, and the second banner has two LE URs. The "select a member" box does NOT mean that you will get the LE UR of that girl, just higher chance for her to be selected but the normal UR is guaranteed 100% to be of her. The same with the 2 LE Banner, those two are completely random, might even get the same one even more than once. Be careful guys.

Also i have wanted to say this for the longest time, ahem: bring the osanpo rally that has the Mirai no Bokura wa Shitteru yo Promo SSRs to EN/WW!! My cool team seriously needs a good PL and the ruby in those SSR sets fits my team perfectly.

1628idolizedRuby.png

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Oh also, i'm very surprised that i have not seen a lot of people talk about this yet but i guess they already knew they exist from JP or something? I have to keep up to date with JP.

Anyways, it seems that events will now start giving out SSRs of N girls instead of, like, N cards lol. The SSRs look beautiful though and i assume they are made from very different and unique artists aside from SIF artists? As the first two girls to get the SSRs in WW, we have Fumi Shitara (points) and Mikoto Fukuhara (tier) for this event!

kW7egDv.png

hxFXMuB.png

OK1NF2m.png

N3nRQmF.png

I look forward to seeing Emma's, Tsurugi's and Chiduko's.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

If i remember correctly from when i scouted for WBNW Kanan, one banner has 1 LE UR and 1 normal UR of a girl of your choice, and the second banner has two LE URs. The "select a member" box does NOT mean that you will get the LE UR of that girl, just higher chance for her to be selected but the normal UR is guaranteed 100% to be of her. The same with the 2 LE Banner, those two are completely random, might even get the same one even more than once. Be careful guys.

That it is what I was scared of. It was miracle that I managed to get LE Yoshiko/Yohane in the first place.

7 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Oh also, i'm very surprised that i have not seen a lot of people talk about this yet but i guess they already knew they exist from JP or something? I have to keep up to date with JP.

Anyways, it seems that events will now start giving out SSRs of N girls instead of, like, N cards lol. The SSRs look beautiful though and i assume they are made from very different and unique artists aside from SIF artists? As the first two girls to get the SSRs in WW, we have Fumi Shitara (points) and Mikoto Fukuhara (tier) for this event!

kW7egDv.png

hxFXMuB.png

OK1NF2m.png

N3nRQmF.png

Yeah, I just discovered that this event had the N girls as SSRs. (I live in Southern California where the fire killed the Internet Connection for almost two days). I knew about the SSR "N" Girls for awhile because of Schoolido.lu but I didn't know that this event would begin to offer them.

Yeah each of the SSR "N" Girls are drawn by different artists each. I remember there was one that caused a bit of controversy but I forgot why. I think he was a Hentai artist or something.

Alright, so I just got back from a trip to Japan. :awesome:

There's a lot of LL! and SIF stuff I thought you all might appreciate, so I'll try to post some pictures/albums tomorrow morning.

Totally didn't spend a shit-ton of money on merch there.

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 2

I got Valentine's Day Yoshiko/Yohane to pop up in the menu and when she pops up she offers her Tears of a Fallen Angel Chocolate to me. By the way, did she get new lines added because when I touched her she said something new about getting nervous, when I touched the other two URs she doesn't say that.

VS0x3IA.jpg?1

UGApcEP.jpg?2

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

There's a lot of LL! and SIF stuff I thought you all might appreciate, so I'll try to post some pictures/albums tomorrow morning.

I would love to see your treasures that you have gotten. Did you went on a pilgrimage and took pictures of areas that were shown in Love Live? That would be tough to do but some have done it.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 10:38 AM, YaoiGod said:

kW7egDv.png

hxFXMuB.png

OK1NF2m.png

N3nRQmF.png

I'm really enjoying some of the normal girls SSR cards. Usually I end up getting rid of most of the normal girls for space after I maximize them, but now I don't think I want to do that with the SSR ones. 

21 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I spent way too much on Love Live stuff when I was in Japan. xD  (But worth every penny.) 

Did you stop by the shrine with all the Love Live emas? 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, Jelloycat said:

I spent way too much on Love Live stuff when I was in Japan. xD  (But worth every penny.) 

Did you stop by the shrine with all the Love Live emas? 

What did you buy over there in Japan? The only Love Live stuff I bought was from LA which was a Honoka Keychain and a Honoka Nendoroid.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

What did you buy over there in Japan? The only Love Live stuff I bought was from LA which was a Honoka Keychain and a Honoka Nendoroid.

I bought quite a few keychains, a small Eli figure, some buttons... (Mainly a bunch of keychains though.) 

The convenience store near my dorm also had some Love Live themed candy/gum that I bought. (Those had keychain prizes as well.) xD  One of the restaurants I went to had a Love Live promotion where they gave out folders. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Awww man, I got Blue Balled. I thought since we got UR Ruby/UR Mari earlier this year that it left that slot open and pushed the Chinese Dress Scouting Event forward but instead we are getting UR Hanamaru/UR Chika instead. Man that is a buzzkill.

SobzOGj.jpg

At this point, no one knows what the EN/WW next aqours set will be, so it's best to just save whenever possible since you can't know when the set you are saving for is going to appear.

Also, y'all pray for my husband, his phone got formatted because his phone's logic board was damaged and had to be replaced, and he didn't set a transfer code or make a SIF ID because as stated, it was out of the blue, and therefore he lost his account and is now battling with JP klab customer support to get it back. Mind you JP klab refuses to answer any email that is not in japanese or uses google translated japanese so i'm helping him out with the translations as much as i can.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Also, y'all pray for my husband, his phone got formatted because his phone's logic board was damaged and had to be replaced, and he didn't set a transfer code or make a SIF ID because as stated, it was out of the blue, and therefore he lost his account and is now battling with JP klab customer support to get it back. Mind you JP klab refuses to answer any email that is not in japanese or uses google translated japanese so i'm helping him out with the translations as much as i can.

Ouch, I hope everything goes well and I wish you both goodluck. Did he link the account to the PlayStore/Game Center by any chance? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

At this point, no one knows what the EN/WW next aqours set will be, so it's best to just save whenever possible since you can't know when the set you are saving for is going to appear.

If you need any help with the translations I might be able to help as well. I'm still not quite fluent, but I could probably help out some. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ouch, I hope everything goes well and I wish you both goodluck. Did he link the account to the PlayStore/Game Center by any chance? 

The JP version removed the option to link it using google or a playstore account, you either create a schoolfest ID account priorhand (kinda like PSNP i guess?) and link it to the game data or set a manual transfer code. And since it's downloaded from QooApp, there's no relation to his own phone anyways. But thank you for the good luck :D

7 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

If you need any help with the translations I might be able to help as well. I'm still not quite fluent, but I could probably help out some. 

Oh that would be really helpful, so far we have a problem with his friend list but i will surely let you know if we get stuck in translations. Thank you.

This is more of a personal favor from me, but if anyone here with a JP account is already friends with his account, NoahFence, please share your nickname here as it seems to play a role in recovery.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

The JP version removed the option to link it using google or a playstore account, you either create a schoolfest ID account priorhand (kinda like PSNP i guess?) and link it to the game data or set a manual transfer code. And since it's downloaded from QooApp, there's no relation to his own phone anyways. But thank you for the good luck :D

Oh that would be really helpful, so far we have a problem with his friend list but i will surely let you know if we get stuck in translations. Thank you.

This is more of a personal favor from me, but if anyone here with a JP account is already friends with his account, NoahFence, please share your nickname here as it seems to play a role in recovery.

Okay, just let me know if you need help! :) 

I just checked my friend list and unfortunately I don't have them on there. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

If remember correctly @RavenScythe and @Keello96 both play JP but I don't know if they added your Husband.

• Like 1

I have some even worse news, my own phone fell in water and died. Luckily i was able to link everything to my brother's phone using the samsung main account thingy, including my SIF data! I'm not exactly mad or sad now but it just sucks to not have a phone of my own for a long while.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:24 PM, YaoiGod said:

On 11/21/2018 at 5:07 PM, TheVader66 said:

If remember correctly @RavenScythe and @Keello96 both play JP but I don't know if they added your Husband.

Yeah I have NoahFence added. My IGN is Dyne.

• Like 1