The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

No Riko/Yohane UR no scout. tbh I haven't been playing much on my WW account anymore lol. Just logging in daily to get login bonuses and daily gem but not participating events anymore. I'm more focused on the JP one.

I understand. I shall inform you when a Riko or Yoshiko/Yohane scouting is available on WW.

I personally can't wait for the Kotori Step Up Scouting to happen. I am excited since this is the first time that I am going all the way into a Step Up Scouting. I am ready for it.@Mike13858 @GlennRhee @Satoshi Ookami are you guys ready for Kotori Step Up Scouting and how many are you going to do?

Edited by TheVader66

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I understand. I shall inform you when a Riko or Yoshiko/Yohane scouting is available on WW.

I personally can't wait for the Kotori Step Up to happen. I am excited since this is the first time that I am going all the way into a Step Up Scouting. I am ready for it.@Mike13858 @GlennRhee @Satoshi Ookami are you guys ready for Kotori Step Up Scouting and how many are you going to do?

Just the 120 on my WW Main. Probably will go in for 220 on my Muse JP (though since it has tricolor Kotoris already I'd rather have good luck on WW).

After that, WW is closed up until...probably Wonderland Riko, as much as I love the first half of the set.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

I personally can't wait for the Kotori Step Up Scouting to happen. I am excited since this is the first time that I am going all the way into a Step Up Scouting. I am ready for it.@Mike13858 @GlennRhee @Satoshi Ookami are you guys ready for Kotori Step Up Scouting and how many are you going to do?

I'm only going to do one, maybe two, but I will not do all three. I never have, and probably never will go all the way in a Step Up Scout, my luck is way too bad with scouting for it to be worth it.

Guess what? 5.0 did happen :lol: I wasn't really expecting it but they actually did it, really surprising.

image.png?width=331&height=480

Clasic Klab EN though, server is not yet up atm and extended maintenance :lol: Finally though, swing notes songs:yay:

About the new event. Osanpo rally version 1 is kinda boring and underwhelming but the revamped one happening right now in JP, they changed a bunch of things to make it a little more interesting.

Edited by RaveNScythE

8 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Guess what? 5.0 did happen :lol: I wasn't really expecting it but they actually did it, really surprising.

image.png?width=331&height=480

Clasic Klab EN though, server is not yet up atm and extended maintenance :lol: Finally though, swing notes songs:yay:

I am going to get overwhelmed with all the new features. Also NOOOOOO, NOT THE SWING NOTES!!!!!

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

V5?! 

NO WAY O.O

Are you ready?

So I said I was too broke for the UR packs but then they were $10 cheaper each and I caved. My GOAL was Coptori and Angel Riko, but I would be happy with anything except Dancer Kotori (already have her idolized) and Initial Riko.

...Got China Dress Kotori and Angel Riko. I'm extremely happy.

37 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm still pondering... the pack is definitely great, but pretty damn expensive :/ 

What pushed me over was the two 10+1 tickets. If you buy pure gems, you get 86 (not enough for two pulls) for $50. If you buy a 5.0 pack for the same price, you get the equivalent of 100 gems, plus a guaranteed UR of any girl you want. If you're not saving up for an upcoming set, the 10+1 tickets aren't great now, but JP updated to allow you to use them on limited boxes, so you'll eventually be able to use them on, say, Printemps scouting.

I did it because I'm saving for Wonderland Riko (so the 10+1 tickets are useful to me) and I don't regret it because I got both the Riko I wanted and a Kotori on my top 3 list, but you could end up with an Initial so ymmv.

On 9/6/2017 at 10:38 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

This is it. 

I don't xD

Sure, it's definitely worth, it's 2 pulls + UR, but the price... :/

You should go ahead and do it if you really want to. I don't think I am going to do it since that sounds like easy mode for getting a UR. I prefer a challenge.

On 9/5/2017 at 10:29 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's... more round now.

It loads way faster making it run silky smooth. Also I love how clean the calendar looks.

h1qG3oq.png?1

By the way, did you change your rhythm icons? I love the menus for this game now.

JSPsDgv.png?1

e7kcGEz.png?1

34 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lulz, it actually feels it's more slow now xD

For me it runs extremely fast, the character transition is instant. Then again my new phone the Galaxy J7 which is considered a gaming phone though it has a shitty camera. What type of phone do you have?

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, doesn't seem that good of a change, though =D

Yeah, I was expecting more. I didn't change mine though. By the way have you run into a song that has the swing notes? Apparently some of the songs have them but I didn't find any.

On 9/8/2017 at 7:33 AM, GlennRhee said:

Like Satoshi said, they'll be marked! They're also only on Master difficulty.

On 9/8/2017 at 3:51 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope, not yet.

They should be marked, though.

f99guumwm1vy.png

Okay thank you guys for telling me this which coincidentally enough two new Master Songs which have Swing Notes available in them have been released today. It is actually doable just tapping the swing notes but it isn't recommended. @Keello96 @Mike13858 @FallenElysion

Mermaid Festival Vol.2 Swing Notes were okay but Yume naki Yume wa Yume jyanai Swing Notes were a slaughterhouse. I didn't even stand a chance.

ilKgPpZ.png?1

vythTWY.png?1

Also I just realized that they give out two Love Gems now instead of just one like they did in prior login bonuses.

qUv488d.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

@GlennRhee @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami IT IS FUCKING TIME YALL. The Kotori Step Up Scouting is here. May she bless us with her presence.

lu8KXSd.jpg

52 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Dumped 170 gems into the Birb box and got a bunch of SRs+2SSR, and then RNG gifted me a UR from the BT box. x-Fbdaaa.jpg

Was hoping to get China Dress or Dancer, but any UR will do I guess. Maybe I'll get one of those two if I buy the UR pack. Good luck if you guys are scouting for her, especially @TheVader66 xD

I don't know if I should do the scouting today or wait for her actual birthday. I don't know if I will actually get her URs since she usually shows up when I am scouting for someone else.

The only time she showed up to me when I was trying to get was during the Arabian Dancer Kotori scouting.