The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't like them enough for a scout to be exact =D

I understand since I am almost the same way. Since I scouted three times for Aqours and wasted large amounts of Love Gems for URs that never appeared. I essentially have quit scouting for Aqours URs all together. Especially when I have Kotori Step Up and Tennis Kotori coming up, so why would I waste Love Gems on people that didn't show up to me. I would rather use my Love Gems to show my appreciation to my beloved Avian Goddess.

@Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @Keello96 @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 Looks like you are now able to scout for the SSR Pajama Kotori. I wasted my Green Tickets but all I got was Rare Cards. Why must you tease me Kotori? I am trying to save Love Gems for your Step Up but you have such an adorable SSR design. I must be patient, I must endure and wait for Step Up to happen.

cg1cAyS.png

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

SSR, meh =D

On related note, I'm always surprised how low your Friend Points are =D

How dare you. Kotori looks very fucking adorable in her SSR Idolized Form

Also, is it a bad thing to have my friend points low? I just scout to get R members to burn them for Stickers.

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well, luckily there's a 50% chance you get her on the 3rd step! That's really all I'm expecting from the birthday box, so if I get a copy of it, I'll be satisfied.

Will she be added that quickly to the Step Up Scouting? I really hope so since the initial SSRs for Muse are boring.

Kotori's step-up is officially the last time I'll scout for Muse for a while (probably until Kotori's next solo box). The Wonderland set is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen and Riko's 99% going to be the UR pair.

Nico and Nozomi burned me on their birthday boxes, so best birb needs to pull through.

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not bad, just surprising =D You must have been burning like mad =D

Haha yeah. Usually I use the friend points scouting for Aqours since it feels like they give out more R cards.

By the way, you got me curious but how many friend points do you have?

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Kotori's step-up is officially the last time I'll scout for Muse for a while (probably until Kotori's next solo box). The Wonderland set is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen and Riko's 99% going to be the UR pair.

I will continue scouting for Muse since I don't like Aqours that much yet. Though Kanan and Hanamaru are getting to that level. I haven't seen the wonderland set for Aqours yet. I am bit curious.

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Nico and Nozomi burned me on their birthday boxes, so best birb needs to pull through.

If you love Kotori with all your heart, she shall appear to you. 

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I will continue scouting for Muse since I don't like Aqours that much yet. Though Kanan and Hanamaru are getting to that level. I haven't seen the wonderland set for Aqours yet. I am bit curious.

If you love Kotori with all your heart, she shall appear to you. 

I love Kotori so much and want her new cards (Tennis UR, Pirate SSR, etc.). The problem with Muse scouting is that I really hate Hanayo, so while I like the other eight girls, I can eliminate my risk with Aqours scouting since I like everyone.

Here's the Wonderland set! Riko will be the paired UR so part of me wishes I'd waited to scout, but the Mari was just too tempting.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

808220 currently =D

Why do you have so many Friend Points? 

3 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

I love Kotori so much and want her new cards (Tennis UR, Pirate SSR, etc.). The problem with Muse scouting is that I really hate Hanayo, so while I like the other eight girls, I can eliminate my risk with Aqours scouting since I like everyone.

Here's the Wonderland set! Riko will be the paired UR so part of me wishes I'd waited to scout, but the Mari was just too tempting.

I am the opposite. I love everyone from Muse but from Aqours I only truly love is Kanan and Hanamaru and the other 7 I don't have a true opinion on. Also I hate Chika which is another reason why I don't want to scout from the Aqours members 

The Wonderland set sure looks amazing. I wonder what the others would look like.

Edited by TheVader66

@GlennRhee @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @FallenElysion New Limited Goals have been added, so time for some more Love Gems. I may actually get enough Love Gems for the Tennis Kotori Scouting as well at this rate.

TIDDBpx.png?1

Also Fan Packs are back, so if you want to get some extra stuff for LLSIF. Now it is the time to buy.

MrJLTiA.png?1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Why do you have so many Friend Points? 

Welp... it accumulates =D I actually almost never Friend Scout. My Gift Box is permanently on 99 (over it obviously) with fodder and my roster is always full so I almost never can do a full 10 scout anyway =D

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

New Limited Goals have been added,

Jesus, how many of these? I'm not even finished with the previous ones =D

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Welp... it accumulates =D I actually almost never Friend Scout. My Gift Box is permanently on 99 (over it obviously) with fodder and my roster is always full so I almost never can do a full 10 scout anyway =D

You can just sell them for coins for Medley and other events. I am actually impressed that you don't need them for exp since I still have the Promo URs that need to get to lvl 100.

By the way what Promo UR of the Aqours Country Poster Girl did you get again?

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Jesus, how many of these? I'm not even finished with the previous ones =D

I don't know but free Love Gems are always welcome. Though I don't think I can Full Combo the Master songs remaining.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You can just sell them for coins for Medley and other events.

I have 22M coins xD

I am actually impressed that you don't need them for exp since I still have the Promo URs that need to get to lvl 100.

I actually need them, but... whenever I started burning fodder, something useful came and I didn't have fodder xD

By the way what Promo UR of the Aqours Country Poster Girl did you get again?

I got You. Sold for UR ticket =D

I have 22M coins xD

How? How did you get so many of them? Do you not waste any during Events or do you not idolize members as much?

I actually need them, but... whenever I started burning fodder, something useful came and I didn't have fodder xD

So you're saying that you want to sacfise idols but don't have the guts to actually kill any of them. I am somewhat the same, I have some N members that I like.

I got You. Sold for UR ticket =D

WHAT!!! You actually did it. You know that Klab might punish you by giving you a negative UR Sticker.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

WHAT!!! You actually did it. You know that Klab might punish you by giving you a negative UR Sticker.

Oh they recently came out and made a statement that it was intentional! In other words, "we messed up but don't want to admit it". Classic KLab.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

4 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Oh they recently came out and made a statement that it was intentional! In other words, "we messed up but don't want to admit it". Classic KLab.

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Someone posted on reddit that there won't be a penalty. Link and another one.

Tehe~

Sasuga Klab :awesome: 

How? How did you get so many of them? Do you not waste any during Events or do you not idolize members as much?

I obviously idolize everything I can.

Regarding Events... well, I tend to buy EXP Up and Event Points Up, so it depends on what is your definition of wasting =D

So you're saying that you want to sacfise idols but don't have the guts to actually kill any of them. I am somewhat the same, I have some N members that I like.

How did that... what? I didn't even say something that would remotely mean that =D

I burn all N members, it's just whenever I exhaust the resources, something useful (new R+) comes and I don't have fodder that would instantly push her to max available level =D

19 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

19 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Someone posted on reddit that there won't be a penalty. Link and another one.

Oh so we are allowed to kill the Promo UR for a UR Sticker. That is perfect.

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

How did that... what? I didn't even say something that would remotely mean that =D

I burn all N members, it's just whenever I exhaust the resources, something useful (new R+) comes and I don't have fodder that would instantly push her to max available level =D

Oh, no I was using my N members as an example of keeping Idols. I know you wouldn't keep any N cards at all. 

Well I succeed in getting both of my favorite girls of Aqours from the event. In my opinion they are both more beautiful Unidolized than actually being in their Idolize Forms.

Unidolized Forms:

Gv54ZRP.png?1

u0pz2iZ.png?1

Idolized Forms:

vRw6E97.png?1

DjQJDFw.png?1

Anyways @Keello96 @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE I forgot which one of you wanted the Cyber Set for Aqours but it is available now. 

frB3Chs.png?1

50 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Anyways @Keello96 @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @RaveNScythE I forgot which one of you wanted the Cyber Set for Aqours but it is available now. 

frB3Chs.png?1

No Riko/Yohane UR no scout. tbh I haven't been playing much on my WW account anymore lol. Just logging in daily to get login bonuses and daily gem but not participating events anymore. I'm more focused on the JP one.

Anyway, more importantly there will be a version update for WW SIF check the notice. I lost track of what version is it on this server. If it is 5.0 then the Osanpo/Touring Rally event will be added. I think Nakayoshi/Friendly Match is added in 5.1 iirc.

Edit: wait I doubt new events will be added. There's no swing note songs yet even on WW. Maybe around 4.2 or 4.3, kinda minor updates. I'd be surprised if it is 5.0 though.

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1