The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

33 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Poor us who already FCed them xD Doing it again is harder than the first time xDDD

Why would it be harder? Is it because you might crack under pressure. By the way are you actually going to continue scouting from the 25 Blue Tickets. Personally I am not going to scout from there since as @Keello96 said that it kinda kills the excitement from getting a UR. It is like activating an Immortally Cheat in a video game.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Why would it be harder?

Because the motivation is no longer there =D When you feel the need to get that Loveca, you actually overcome the trial easily :awesome: 

By the way are you actually going to continue scouting from the 25 Blue Tickets.

I guess so. It does kill the excitement, but it's guaranteed UR. I would rather go for that than curse my luck xD

@Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee @FallenElysion @Kashima Looks like it is time to do Honoka Step Up. Where you can do 10+1 Honor Scouting for 30 Love Gems rather than 50 Love Gems.

TxjNoKL.jpg

9 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

x-kJcaaa.jpg

Well, I guess hoarding my gems paid off. :awesome: Finally another UR, the first since April. I also got three copies of Birthstone Honk, bless you RNG ;___;

Awesome....Awesome to the max. Glad that you got a UR Pure Honoka. I only had 36 Love to do one Step Up scouting and I got the UR Pure Christmas Honoka. Also I got some SRs (which I will keep) and SSR. (which I will kill)

XEQSkz1.jpg

I can't believe I actually got a UR on the first Step Up and she is a Perfect Lock as well. Also I finally have a complete UR Set.

A3dfd4J.jpg

wa0dfkL.jpg

My Pure Team has become to powerful with all the URs on the team. I only have three SRs on it. While I have six URs and three of them are Idolized.

p04XQEo.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

No Honoka step up for me on EN despite her being 4th on my list (I'll just barely make 120 for Kotori as it is), but I did the first two steps on JP and got 6 SRs, 1 SSR, and UR Animal Honoka. 1f61a.png I love you too, Honk.

Awesome. I am also planning to save Love Gems for Kotori. I need to at least do one Step Up scouting for her since she is my favorite girl in all of Love Live. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Awesome....Awesome to the max. Glad that you got a UR Pure Honoka. I only had 36 Love to do one Step Up scouting and I got the UR Pure Christmas Honoka. Also I got some SRs (which I will keep) and SSR. (which I will kill)

I can't believe I actually got a UR on the first Step Up and she is a Perfect Lock as well. Also I finally have a complete UR Set.

Yeah I'm super satisfied. ^^ I was expecting nothing and just hoped I would get a copy of Birthstone Honk and got way more. 

Lucky you to get a pair. I really like that pair but who know if I'll ever get either. And now your pure team is stacked.

19 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

No Honoka step up for me on EN despite her being 4th on my list (I'll just barely make 120 for Kotori as it is), but I did the first two steps on JP and got 6 SRs, 1 SSR, and UR Animal Honoka. 1f61a.png I love you too, Honk.

A strong scorer, nice. :awesome: Those are some nice results from just two pulls too. 

• Like 2

@RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @GlennRhee @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion Well with the Ruby/Riko Score Event over. It is now time for the new scouting event. This time for UR Pure Angel Riko. Good luck to everyone that participates in the scouting event.

aAl7zLa.png?1

If you don't have enough Love Gems for Angel Riko remember to complete the Limited time Goals because they give you a lot of Love Gems just for playing a specific Master Song Three Times. In this case I played Snow Halation three times and Full Combo the Song.

bclLoT4.png?1

kRuEa2B.png?1

uZoH0ZV.png?1

By the way due to failing in getting a Second Riko from the Event due to me playing Fate Grand Order a lot. I sacrificed her which gave me enough SR Stickers to trade for a blue ticket allowing me to do a single Blue Ticket Scouting and I got UR Cool Valentines Nico. I am guessing LLSIF doesn't want me to stay with FGO and to be perfectly honest, it is working.

ksAutOu.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

Your BT is crazy good. Mine is awful lately, but I guess that's just RNG. It's probably been like 8 BT pulls since I last got a UR lol. :awesome: 

Oh, and I have enough SS seals to idolize another UR. Cheer Honoka, Initial You, or Halloween Hanayo. Advice? 

Edited by Keello96

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Oh, and I have enough SS seals to idolize another UR. Cheer Honoka, Initial You, or Halloween Hanayo. Advice? 

I am being biased here and saying you should idolize Cheerleader Honoka but since you love Hanayo. Maybe you should idolize Halloween Hanayo instead.

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Your BT is crazy good. Mine is awful lately, but I guess that's just RNG. It's probably been like 8 BT pulls since I last got a UR lol. :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Holy lord of luck that guy has o.O

My luck has been flip flopping between the two games. As you can see currently my luck on LLSIF is pretty good but on FateGO at the moment, it is awful. I wasted my Saints Quarts and I got shit. Though awhile ago, it was the opposite. It was FateGo where I was getting great Summonings and on LLSIF where I got shit. 

I am guessing playing two mobile games daily makes your luck switch between good and bad depending on the game.

So yeah I scouted and sadly still no Riko UR for me on my EN/WW account. Gonna lay low again for awhile maybe on this server. This is my second copy of this Dia UR btw

EpQA8eSl.png

I wasn't satisfied with the scout so I sold all those SRs which are mostly useless anyway, kept a few I liked specially Guilty Kiss members and SSRs. I could have idolized another UR with all those SR seals but instead I got a blue ticket and now I have a Tri-Color UR Dia lol.

n6xiioNl.png

yIR3faDl.png

Just gonna add this to this UR post. I scouted this the other day before the next event started. I wanted the new Summer Beach UR of Yohane but I got a different one lol. Can't complain, that's another scorer to my team anyway.

zLT8cxWl.png

Seriously, it's raining URs for me this year. I wonder when will my luck run out.

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

So yeah I scouted and sadly still no Riko UR for me on my EN/WW account. Gonna lay low again for awhile maybe on this server. This is my second copy of this Dia UR btw

EpQA8eSl.png

I wasn't satisfied with the scout so I sold all those SRs which are mostly useless anyway, kept a few I liked specially Guilty Kiss members and SSRs. I could have idolized another UR with all those SR seals but instead I got a blue ticket and now I have a Tri-Color UR Dia lol.

n6xiioNl.png

yIR3faDl.png

Wow, congratulations on getting a lot of URs.  You got multiple UR Dias. I see that Dia is your Kotori (reference to me getting a lot of UR Kotoris). Doesn't it feel incredible getting multiple UR versions of the same girl. It makes me happy.

So yeah I scouted and sadly still no Riko UR for me on my EN/WW account. Gonna lay low again for awhile maybe on this server. 

At least you have an Aqours UR, I don't got none. Since the failures of getting the UR Cheerleader Riko, the UR Cop Kanan and the UR Animal Yoshiko/Yohane. I have pulled out of the Aqours Scouting all together and now just exclusively scout from the Muse Section.

Just gonna add this to this UR post. I scouted this the other day before the next event started. I wanted the new Summer Beach UR of Yohane but I got a different one lol. Can't complain, that's another scorer to my team anyway.

zLT8cxWl.png

Seriously, it's raining URs for me this year. I wonder when will my luck run out.

Speaking of the UR Animal Yoshiko/Yohane. Congratulations once again on the UR and also nice you got two SSR Hanamarus. 

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

Thanks to @GlennRhee for reminding me about this. I never mentioned on how you can get the Poster Girls on LLSIF. Please excuse the horrible arrows since I made them on my phone.

First you click on the Worldwide Poster Girl tab on the Notifications.

QXAtgeJ.jpg

Then scroll down the list that explains each of the poster girls until you see this link.

eci2BMh.jpg

Then choose which girl you want and wait at least 24 hours to receive her.

N6O8bWw.jpg

krixnxS.jpg

I hope this helps any of you. @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @Satoshi Ookami @Nozomi @FallenElysion

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Heads up, the Aqours promo UR gives out a UR seal. KLab might give people a -1 UR seal in respone, like what happened on CN. Sell at your own risk.

That sounds really tempting but even though I don't have any UR stickers that they can get rid of. I am not going to try it in fear they might do something worse and also I don't want to piss off my Avian Goddess by cheating.

2 hours ago, Nozomi said:

No! I really clean up my mobile, so I can download it, again, because I want that Maki. Damn, 3 gb of Neptunia, and kancolle pictures. 

You had 3GB of Pictures of Neptunia and Kancolle? Usually I delete the pictures of Neptunia, Love Live and Fate once I posted them on the communties.

That sounds really tempting but even though I don't have any UR stickers that they can get rid of. I am not going to try it in fear they might do something worse and also I don't want to piss off my Avian Goddess by cheating.

What they did on CN was give everyone who abused the glitch a -1 if they had 0 UR seals, so that the next time they sold a UR, they didn't get anything for it. Everyone who didn't abuse the glitch got a BT. Though, because CN isn't run by Klab, it's possible they'd do nothing in this case.

Regardless, Riko is too darn cute and I'd never sell her. I'm hoping they give us a way to get the other eight girls at some point, because I want that Ruby desperately.

• Like 1