The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yeah I'd love to be able to go, but I'd need a $400 plane ticket and a place to stay. :awesome: Don't think I'm going to make it. xdd

I'm pretty sure Mimorin is going to be at BushiFest too, which is pretty awesome. 

Oh I thought you were going to AnimeExpo. I got confused when you said "I'd get a ticket soon, because last time I checked, there weren't a whole lot left." I thought you were implying you were going to come. 

Also Mimori Suzuko as in Umi is also going to BushiFest? Now I am definitely going to Long Beach. 

10 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh I thought you were going to AnimeExpo. I got confused when you said "I'd get a ticket soon, because last time I checked, there weren't a whole lot left." I thought you were implying you were going to come. 

Also Mimori Suzuko as in Umi is also going to BushiFest? Now I am definitely going to Long Beach. 

Ahh, guess I worded that wrong. It was more of a recommendation to you if you were thinking about going. 

And yes, she is! Get me an autograph too while you're there. :awesome: 

8 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Ahh, guess I worded that wrong. It was more of a recommendation to you if you were thinking about going. 

And yes, she is! Get me an autograph too while you're there. :awesome: 

Thank you for reminding me. I have to remember what to get them to sign for me. Of couse I am going to get Soramaru to sign my Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol. 2 BiBi but I wish I had Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol. 3 Lily White for Mimorin to sign. I am guessing I will go with the Umi Nendoroid-Petit.

NHjmwrJ.jpg

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you for reminding me. I have to remember what to get them to sign for me. Of couse I am going to get Soramaru to sign my Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol. 2 BiBi but I wish I had Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol. 3 Lily White for Mimorin to sign. I am guessing I will go with the Umi Nendoroid-Petit.

Meh, instead you should prepare nice piece of wood so you could frame the sign :P

It's going to be lost on figs =D

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, you know I meant that =D

Yeah I get you but I have my Love Live School Idol Paradise on display. 

By the way, the Tomato Army tried to engage us the Avian Army in battle. We won this Idol War.

0nD8luH.jpg

9VAWIZF.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

Well this is symbolic. On the day that Fate Grand Order comes out to the United States and Canada. I was about to log out and download the mobile game and then I decided "I am going to play one more round" and in that round I run into ErynCerise the woman who thought me everything I know about Love Live School Idol Festival.  The timing was too perfect since I want to play something different besides LLSIF. I am never quitting the game but I do want some variety to prevent the game from being stale to meIt was time to see if I can take her out.......

slnP1ec.png?1

...........and It felt and ended like the battle between Obi-Wan versus Anakin. Even after all this time, she is still the superior LLSIF player. I am going to miss her videos on LLSIF since she got busy with her job but I do wish the best and a thank you for helping on this thread.

i8aoTNs.png?1

Here is a dramatic reenactment of the match.

wVMuuGH.png

Edited by TheVader66

No, seriously, I love the RNG in this game...

Since there is a lily white box scouting I checked it and saw that cheerleader Umi had higher chance of appearing. I said to myself, why not, at least one would be nice.

What do I get? 0 SRs, SSR Nozomi and second Fairy UR Rin xD like... Yea, sure, why not xD I never get what I want xD

35 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No, seriously, I love the RNG in this game...

Since there is a lily white box scouting I checked it and saw that cheerleader Umi had higher chance of appearing. I said to myself, why not, at least one would be nice.

What do I get? 0 SRs, SSR Nozomi and second Fairy UR Rin xD like... Yea, sure, why not xD I never get what I want xD

Nice, now you can use two Fairy Rins on your team. :awesome: 

Speaking of RNG, I got 14 Rs in a row using my green tickets today. Followed by 3 SRs. :awesome: No Birthstone Honoka sadly, but it was an interesting string of RNG. 

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not Rins, heh...

Cool URs, I even said it like that, lol.

Liar, you edit the comment. Also lucky, I only have two Cool URs but I have Four Pure URs and Four Smile URs.

By the way, @Keello96 @FallenElysion if any of you are lacking strong Pure Members. Right now there is a limited scouting for Pure Cards and with a high chance of the constellation set.

k2FTNcY.jpg

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Liar, you edit the comment.

Yea, I typed 7 instead of 6.

And you yourself quoted the part where '6 Cool URs' is :P

Yea, well... why not RNG?

In the morning, I randomly decided to burn my 6 Green Tickets on the muse scouting.

2Rs, 3SRs, 1SSR

Sasuga RNG. xDDDDD

Well, welcome, my newly idolized RinRin :awesome: 

272idolizedRin.png

2 idolized Rins now :awesome:  Rin-chan so cute.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 6/30/2017 at 7:08 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, I typed 7 instead of 6.

And you yourself quoted the part where '6 Cool URs' is :P

Yea, well... why not RNG?

In the morning, I randomly decided to burn my 6 Green Tickets on the muse scouting.

2Rs, 3SRs, 1SSR

Sasuga RNG. xDDDDD

Well, welcome, my newly idolized RinRin :awesome: 

272idolizedRin.png

2 idolized Rins now :awesome:  Rin-chan so cute.

I never seen that UR Rin before. Which set is she from?

Anyways @Keello96 @FallenElysion @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE since some of you might be distracted with the Event. You probably didn't notice that a new Master Song was added. Time to get more Love Gems.

MUDo0e0.jpg

Also remember to login everyday to get even more Love Gems and Green Tickets. So @Adult Neptune you better be login to get the rewards.

2SAtRlX.jpg

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I never seen that UR Rin before. Which set is she from?

Seems to be March set.

#272 Hoshizora Rin UR

And the story continues :awesome: 

I had 15 Blue Tickets so... I said... why not?

And the first pull...

RIN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#172 Hoshizora Rin UR

MJHiOyY.png

So, the number 7 wasn't that far from truth :awesome: 

But... But...

What happened next... 

GOD DAMN IT! :DDDDDDD SOLO YOLO!

:D

DEVIL UMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#965 Sonoda Umi UR

5sQSI42.png

Ok, she's getting idolization, immediately :DDDD

MY FIRST UMI! AND IT'S THE BEST ONE! THE ONE I SPEND FUCKING 400 LOVECA TO GET! xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And the story continues :awesome: 

I had 15 Blue Tickets so... I said... why not?

And the first pull...

RIN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MJHiOyY.png

So, the number 7 wasn't that far from truth :awesome: 

But... But...

What happened next... 

Reveal hidden contents

GOD DAMN IT! :DDDDDDD SOLO YOLO!

:D

DEVIL UMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#965 Sonoda Umi UR

5sQSI42.png

Ok, she's getting idolization, immediately :DDDD

MY FIRST UMI! AND IT'S THE BEST ONE! THE ONE I SPEND FUCKING 400 LOVECA TO GET! xD

Yes! Congrats for the two URs! ^^ Especially the Umi, sometimes luck does come around. 

Before I start being drunk on happiness. Let me tell you guys the news, @FallenElysion @Keello96 @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE @GlennRhee @Satoshi Ookami It looks like we have a semi-event (if you can call it that) going right now involving the song MIRAI TICKET in the Aqours Section. Starting from July 3rd until July 20th, limited time Special Goals will become available as part of the "Worldwide Version Exclusive Welcome Summer Campaign" and completing these goals will award you with Love Gems and Blue Ticket.

TXpuxvd.png?1

To play MIRAI TICKET in the Aqours Section, you must have completed Chapter 10 - Story 1 for the Aqours Main Story

U7m22go.png?1

Okay, now that we are done with the news. Time to show off why I am so happy. So now that we finished the Mari-Yoshiko/Yohane Score Event, it was time to scout for the UR Pure Yoshiko/Yohane which I sadly failed. In fact it was the worst scouting I have done in awhile since I only got one SR. Though I was able to get enough Blue Tickets to do one Blue Ticket Scouting which at first was disappointing since it was just a SR Devil Honoka (she looked cute though) but I realized that if I sacrificed her and the Aqours SRs that I have. I would be able to get another Blue Ticket attempt. 

So I did the Second Blue Ticket Scouting and once again my Avian Goddess answers the scouting call and comes to my side. Not only that, it is the same Kotori that I failed to get during the Pool Set scouting. I am seriously in love with Kotori at this point, I am speechless in how many times she has appeared. The RNG is being nice to me at the moment probably because of the bad news that I learned (more info near the bottom of this post) 

Nf5cXyO.png?1

Ever since she first appeared as my first UR, she has basically never left my side. I am planning to Idolize my Pool Kotori as well at some point. All I need is another SSR Sticker to Idolize her. I am just happy that Kotori is with me and I hope I can make her happy as well.

AaFBnwm.png?1

gpKIadT.png?1

8sGJhSm.png?1

I1Ob1cU.png?1

j6cBx1M.png?1

Also another one of my favorite girls showed up in the same week but she is from a different game and series. Jeanne D'Arc from the Fate Series. She is 5Star which an equivalent to the URs in LLSIF.

FvhjjPD.jpg

What a Coincidence that both my favorite girls from two different animes show up to cheer me up since now that favorite girl in Neptunia is gone...or at least her English Voice Actress. (This part you won't care Satoshi)  Erin Fitzgerald will no longer voice Noire starting from Cyberdimension Neptunia due IF not wanting honor the SAG Contract. It sucks since she is my favorite voice actress besides Cristina Vee (Compa's English VA) and also she is extremely friendly to her fans. 

Edited by TheVader66

13 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yes! Congrats for the two URs! ^^ Especially the Umi, sometimes luck does come around. 

Best girls finally being best girls :awesome: 

But I can't betray Rin-chan, she was there for me when it mattered the most :awesome: 

Plus, she finally reached the top rank when it comes to amount of URs :awesome: Finally no more Eli xD

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

To play MIRAI TICKET in the Aqours Section, you must have completed Chapter 10 - Story 1 for the Aqours Main Story

God damn, really...? 

I don't want to start Aqua story...

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

English Voice Actress.

tumblr_inline_oqxrprsa5w1uu9fj1_500.jpg