The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

So Love Live School Idol Festival is in maintenance mode right now but you can already download the update on both Google Play and App Store

RYdxW5t.png?1

On 7/2/2017 at 0:53 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I had 15 Blue Tickets so... I said... why not?

And the first pull...

RIN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#172 Hoshizora Rin UR

MJHiOyY.png

So, the number 7 wasn't that far from truth :awesome: 

But... But...

What happened next... 

Hide contents

GOD DAMN IT! :DDDDDDD SOLO YOLO!

:D

DEVIL UMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#965 Sonoda Umi UR

5sQSI42.png

Ok, she's getting idolization, immediately :DDDD

MY FIRST UMI! AND IT'S THE BEST ONE! THE ONE I SPEND FUCKING 400 LOVECA TO GET! xD

I forgot to say congratulations on getting your dream girls. 

On 7/3/2017 at 7:26 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Best girls finally being best girls :awesome: 

But I can't betray Rin-chan, she was there for me when it mattered the most :awesome: 

Plus, she finally reached the top rank when it comes to amount of URs :awesome: Finally no more Eli xD

I know how it feels when one of your favorite girls remains at your side. Remember to thank your Feline Goddess for being at your side. I am just realizing that besides Kotori who I have 5 URs of, that I also get a lot of Rin URs. I have three of them at the moment. So I have the Avian and Feline Goddesses on my side....BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. 

Also I will gladly take that Eli off your hands.

On 7/3/2017 at 9:05 AM, Mike13858 said:

So I was using my Scouting Tickets from the event and got this:

I finally got my first UR of this year.

Congratulations on the UR, you got the UR that I failed in getting. Aqours really do despise me. Also congratulations that your UR drought ended, hope you get more URs real soon.

On 7/3/2017 at 9:10 AM, RaveNScythE said:

Congrats on the new URs guys :highfive: Man seeing all these makes me wanna pull also :lol:

Thank you, I would say go for it but last time I encourage someone to do Scouting, I caused Satoshi to go bankrupt on his Love Gems with no payoffs. So it is up to you.

Edited by TheVader66

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you, I would say go for it but last time I encourage someone to do Scouting, I caused Satoshi to go bankrupt on his Love Gems with no payoffs. So it is up to you.

Used up all my green tickets and I got a bunch of SRs :lol: Saving up my gems and blue tickets for Aqours.

Latest Master song in JP server is the first song to have over a thousand notes lol. Not that hard tbh, the swing notes are very fun to work with once you got used to it. Otomeshiki Renai Juku is still the hardest daily Master imo along with Kokuhaku Biyori.

41GCOSP.png

DoaAppZ.png

Edited by RaveNScythE

18 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Latest Master song in JP server is the first song to have over a thousand notes lol. Not that hard tbh, the swing notes are very fun to work with once you got used to it. Otomeshiki Renai Juku is still the hardest daily Master imo along with Kokuhaku Biyori.

Holy lord o.O NicoPuri Master...

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

All those FCs! I can't even imagine FCing the Daily Masters. I struggle with some 11 star masters still, lol. Guess I just need to get gud. :awesome: 

@Keello96 @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE New Master Song available, also I am getting dangerously close to 50 love gems again which makes it hard resisting another attempt to do Yoshiko/Yohane Scouting. I don't want to do another scouting on her since Aqours hates me. So I know my chance on getting an Aqours UR let alone a Yoshiko/Yohane UR is low. 

hzbiaAZ.png

@Keello96 @Mike13858 @Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE New Expert Song available in the Muse Section.

h1zPCSi.png?1

By the way, I ended up doing another Scouting attempt in the Yoshiko/Yohane Scouting Event and to no one's surprise. I didn't get a Aqours UR but I did get a SSR which I ended up killing to Idolize my UR Pool Kotori. So once again, all of my UR Kotoris are Idolized. I am so happy

jbnMaBD.png?1

Finally got around to watching RabuRaibu movie and...

Damn... one of the best movies I've ever seen. Right into feels... Truly a brilliant ending to one era. 

And an incredible bridge between muse and Aquors (which I should have watched before starting Sunshine, heh...) 

But wow... that... just... wow. I have no words. All the OTPs (Tsubasa confirmed uwaki, Nico confirmed jealous :awesome:, Tsubasa picking her waifu like a boss :awesome:)

Even though in the first half, Rin-chan was definitely the best girl of the movie (like... she was 3... no, 5! times cuter than ever :awesome:) in the second half...

Yea... just yea, it was about Honks. And... how well, how beautifully it was about Honks. Even I was caught in that despite not really being fan of Honks =D

Just... this =D

Oh my... why do I do this to myself? =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Finally got around to watching RabuRaibu movie and...

Damn... one of the best movies I've ever seen. Right into feels... Truly a brilliant ending to one era. 

And an incredible bridge between muse and Aquors (which I should have watched before starting Sunshine, heh...) 

But wow... that... just... wow. I have no words. All the OTPs (Tsubasa confirmed uwaki, Nico confirmed jealous :awesome:, Tsubasa picking her waifu like a boss :awesome:)

Even though in the first half, Rin-chan was definitely the best girl of the movie (like... she was 3... no, 5! times cuter than ever :awesome:) in the second half...

Yea... just yea, it was about Honks. And... how well, how beautifully it was about Honks. Even I was caught in that despite not really being fan of Honks =D

Just... this =D

Oh my... why do I do this to myself? =D

I am not brave enough to watch it. I may end up crying like a little bitch. Hell I haven't continued the Muse Main Story on LLSIF because I want to trick myself that Muse hasn't ended yet.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

So, I tested the guaranteed UR scouting and...

How to say it... it's not that satisfying knowing you actually get the UR =D

As for the result, I got another 7 Lucky Gods Eli so this time I decided to idolize her. Now all my teams have at least 1 idolized UR.

That's one of a few reasons I don't care for the 25BT box. It ruins the suspense. :awesome: Sure, there's no disappointment, but where's the fun in hoping for the UR?

It has been awhile since I commented on this thread but recently I got a new phone with better Ram to play games like Fate Grand Order. So I did the account transfer and transferred my Love Live Account using the Google plus link option. I managed to get all my stuff but I hate that the game treats you like you're new as in it lags everytime a girl says something new in her wordbubble. It is a small lag but it is annoying but at least it doesn't interfere with the gameplay.

So I wanted to ask you guys in case you transferred your Love Live Account at one point. Does the lag go away or do I have go thorugh every girl speech for the game to remember it and not lag in loading it. @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee

By the way I did a random Solo Yolo to commemorate the transfer and I got Bikini Kotori. So I now have two swimsuit versions of Kotori. I was not planning on trying to get them all but I guess I have to now since I am only missing her one piece swimsuit version.

U4fc4Bt.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

So I wanted to ask you guys in case you transferred your Love Live Account at one point. Does the lag go away or do I have go thorugh every girl speech for the game to remember it and not lag in loading it. @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @GlennRhee

I transferred my account to another phone at one point but I didn't get any lag like what you're getting. I'm on iOS though I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

6 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

I transferred my account to another phone at one point but I didn't get any lag like what you're getting. I'm on iOS though I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Did you use the transfer code or the game center link to transfer your game?

14 minutes ago, Mike13858 said:

A transfer code

I see, I am guessing the link transfer messed it up some how. I am guessing because it is a newer version of transferring data. That sucks but at least I have everyone and all my love gems.

3 hours ago, Mike13858 said:

A transfer code

Okay I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again and this time I transferred my account through the Transfer Code and it still lags. I think because it is trying to load "new" conversation because once I see a character, it lags the first time but after that first encounter. It doesn't lag again with that character.

XLLxFAg.png

On 7/29/2017 at 0:50 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I did phone -> tablet transfer and no lags you are describing...

So... dunno =D

On 7/30/2017 at 2:41 AM, RaveNScythE said:

Weird, I also just transferred to a new device but I haven't experienced that lag.

Well it seems to have stopped now. Even the speech bubble transitions don't lag anymore. I am guessing it took a lot of time for it to download all of my assets.

Anyways, so many Goals and so many Love Gems. Though I don't think I can Full Combo the Master Songs especially right now since I have to get used to playing on a larger phone than before.

FoqyKuV.png?1

MHMt88t.png?1

yBP19ZQ.png?1