The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Kanan Nendoroid has been revealed: https://twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/862851098297729024

I am going to try and get her as my very first Love Live Sunshine Nendoroid. Since Kanan is my top favorite girl in Aqours and actually my 4th favorite girl in all of Love Live with only Kotori, Honoka and Eli being the top three.

oYyWMlP.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66

By the way, I haven't uploaded some of the Love Live Phone Wallpapers I found here yet. Well anyways, here are some for you guys, just the ones where the Love Live Reddit fell madly in love with:

Kotori Bride Outfit

Spoiler

KvnU9uZ.png

Maki out for a walk

Spoiler

i4LUdU7.jpg

Ruby's Puffy Face

Spoiler

MYSi1EY.png

You Watanabe and her voice actress Saitou Shuka

Spoiler

g2QGQQZ.jpg

Guilty Kiss

Spoiler

gDHc8Gj.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

20 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Good UR for a first muse UR. ^^ Congrats! You guys are solo yolo gods, I never get anything good from soloing. >< 

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HOLY LORD OF LUCK!

19 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Nice pull dude :highfive:

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on not just getting a UR but both our Best Girl. I see that my Solo Yolo luck went to you, while now I have the Blue Ticket luck.

Thanks guys~

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So are you to try to Idolize her by killing 5 SSR or kill 25 SR? You can also just wait for a 2nd copy as well.

I'm not going to kill any of my SSRs or SRs since the collector side of me would be sad to see them go, unless you know..my dream UR pops up...I might have to kill some cards if that happens, even if it will be painful for me.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Kanan Nendoroid has been revealed: https://twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/862851098297729024

I am going to try and get her as my very first Love Live Sunshine Nendoroid. Since Kanan is my top favorite girl in Aqours and actually my 4th favorite girl in all of Love Live with only Kotori, Honoka and Eli being the top three.

oYyWMlP.jpg?1

Aww, goodness she is so cute, her smile is so precious~

I will have to get them all eventually, since I need some more nendoroids, especially Love Live ones.

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I'm not going to kill any of my SSRs or SRs since the collector side of me would be sad to see them go, unless you know..my dream UR pops up...I might have to kill some cards if that happens, even if it will be painful for me.

Who is your Dream UR by the way?

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Aww, goodness she is so cute, her smile is so precious~

I will have to get them all eventually, since I need some more nendoroids, especially Love Live ones.

You should start with your favorite girl, Eli since she doesn't cost that much. I buy my Nendoroids from Amazon. I only have two at the moment: Honoka from Love Live and Haqua from the World God only knows.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

DEM THIGHS! :holy:

I am surprised that was the one that got your attention.

Edited by TheVader66

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Soon the group will be complete. xdd

I can really only see myself getting the second years, but a complete Aqours Nendoroid group would look great on display. Besides, that would be another ~$300 for the whole set, and I've got other things I need to waste my money on :awesome: 

Edited by Keello96

57 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Soon the group will be complete. xdd

I can really only see myself getting the second years, but a complete Aqours Nendoroid group would look great on display. Besides, that would be another ~$300 for the whole set, and I've got other things I need to waste my money on :awesome: 

I am not planning to get everyone from Love Live. Only Kotori, Eli and Kanan since I already have Honoka. Which Nendoroid specifically would you buy, if you have the money and chance to get one?

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Who is your Dream UR by the way?

It's Choir/Christmas V2 Eli.

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

You should start with your favorite girl, Eli since she doesn't cost that much. I buy my Nendoroids from Amazon. I only have two at the moment: Honoka from Love Live and Haqua from the World God only knows.

I actually have the Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Nico and training Nozomi nendoroids already. So I will definitely get Eli in the future but I'm planning to get her scale figures first.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am not planning to get everyone from Love Live. Only Kotori, Eli and Kanan since I already have Honoka. Which Nendoroid specifically would you buy, if you have the money and chance to get one?

Do you mean Nendos in general, or just Love Live ones? I already have my dream Nendo (Neptune), but if you meant Love Live specifically, I'd like to get Borara Kotori, and as for Aqours, it'd be You. Neither of which would be too hard to get a hold of via Mandarake or whatever other site. 

29 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I actually have the Bokura wa Ima no Naka de Nico and training Nozomi nendoroids already. So I will definitely get Eli in the future but I'm planning to get her scale figures first.

The Alter Eli is a such a dream figure. It's utterly gorgeous, and Eli isn't even near my favorite. I'll probably get her anyway. :awesome: 

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

It's Choir/Christmas V2 Eli.

Had you not said Choir, I would be confused in which Christmas UR Eli you wanted. Also I am surprised at how many Eli URs are related to Christmas, she has so many and she looks so lovely: 

196idolizedEli.png

744idolizedEli.png

She even has a Promo UR Christmas version with a tiny Hanayo:

361idolizedEli.png

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I see that you are aiming for a Third Year Nendoroid Army, which Eli figure are you planning on getting?

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Do you mean Nendos in general, or just Love Live ones? I already have my dream Nendo (Neptune), but if you meant Love Live specifically, I'd like to get Borara Kotori, and as for Aqours, it'd be You. Neither of which would be too hard to get a hold of via Mandarake or whatever other site. 

I haven't gotten a Neptunia figure of any kind yet, but I wish there was a Nendoroid  of the Hyperdimension version of Noire. At the moment, I am going to try and get some Fate and Love Live figures. I buy my Nendoroids from Amazon but from trusted sellers. 

fszmMBR.jpg

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am surprised that was the one that got your attention.

Well, of course.

Bride Kotori - I've already seen that one from you a few times. I don't particularly like her expression

Ruby - The artstyle is a bit off putting

Yousouro - Again, already seen that one, but sure, that one is the best =D

Guilty Kiss - Meh xD

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, of course.

Bride Kotori - I've already seen that one from you a few times. I don't particularly like her expression

Ruby - The artstyle is a bit off putting

Yousouro - Again, already seen that one, but sure, that one is the best =D

Guilty Kiss - Meh xD

Oh yeah? Then what about You throwing Gang Signs at a shark

9UzsiEc.jpg

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'll take this :awesome: 

Not enough skin, though.

You want Sexy You, okay that is fine:

Here is a picture of Chinese Dress You

Spoiler

q5YDHu2.jpg

I don't remember if I posted this here or on Reddit but here is a picture of You from the swimsuit set:

Spoiler

ESuTpzz.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

On 5/13/2017 at 11:25 AM, Keello96 said:

The Alter Eli is a such a dream figure. It's utterly gorgeous, and Eli isn't even near my favorite. I'll probably get her anyway. :awesome: 

Most of the LL Alter figures are stunning, I don't blame you.

20 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Had you not said Choir, I would be confused in which Christmas UR Eli you wanted.

Yeah, I noticed she has a few Christmas-themed, but I don't mind, she looks really pretty in all of them.

21 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I see that you are aiming for a Third Year Nendoroid Army, which Eli figure are you planning on getting?

Yeap, that's my plan. I plan to get the Alter Eli's in the future:

317826.jpg?r=1484100996

330952.jpg?r=1458618517

And the Eli figure from the birthday set, but to be honest, I want them all...look at how colourful they are:

hIE1451987783.jpeg

I bought Nico and Honoka's birthday figures, along with this Eli, and they should arrive within the next few days:

Love Live! School Idol Project - Ayase Eli - 1/7 - Halloween ver. (Alpha x Omega)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Most of the LL Alter figures are stunning, I don't blame you.

I bought Nico and Honoka's birthday figures, along with this Eli, and they should arrive within the next few days:

Love Live! School Idol Project - Ayase Eli - 1/7 - Halloween ver. (Alpha x Omega)

Halloween Eli! Such an underrated figure. Seen it up a few times on Manda, but never jumped on it. Maybe in the future when I haven't got anything to order. Especially since Umi is (hopefully) releasing this month. :awesome: Please don't delay again Alter orz

And good choice in the Birthday figures. I love how it's a matching set of non-prize figures. May not be as high quality as Alter's (IMO), but it's still one of the best LL! lines out there. 

Edited by Keello96

5 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Yeap, that's my plan. I plan to get the Alter Eli's in the future:

317826.jpg?r=1484100996

330952.jpg?r=1458618517

And the Eli figure from the birthday set, but to be honest, I want them all...look at how colourful they are:

hIE1451987783.jpeg

Oh those lovely Eli figures, I want them all but they are expensive to get. I specifically want the Idol Maid Cafe Eli figure but she cost 204 dollars at the store where I found her at: https://otakumode.com/shop/5876f3c6b386d60b64d5440c/Love-Live!-Eli-Ayase-Maid-Cafe-Ver-1-7-Scale-Figure

By the way, are you planning to get the Cheerleader Eli? You can pre-order her for 60 dollars here: https://otakumode.com/shop/5833b71fd871f64c62e47d86/figFIX-Love-Live!-School-Idol-Festival-Eli-Ayase-Cheerleader-Ver

yqdrPHl.jpg

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Halloween Eli! Such an underrated figure. Seen it up a few times on Manda, but never jumped on it. Maybe in the future when I haven't got anything to order. Especially since Umi is (hopefully) releasing this month. :awesome: Please don't delay again Alter orz

And good choice in the Birthday figures. I love how it's a matching set of non-prize figures. May not be as high quality as Alter's (IMO), but it's still one of the best LL! lines out there. 

I seriously need to get a non-chibi figure of someone from Love Live. I rarely get any detailed figures of anybody, the only time I actually got someone that was highly detail was Jeanne D'Arc from the Fate Series. 

BeO4MWV.jpg

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Obviously the flat ones :awesome: (Sure, You is not flat, but let's ignore that =D) 

Ruby, Yo-usouro, Yo-hane.

Why no Zura? By the way what are your figures for Love Live if you have any?

36 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Why no Zura?

Zura is meh. She's pretty much Hanayo of the group.

36 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way what are your figures for Love Live if you have any?

I'm pretty sure we already talked about this already =D

I only have Nend Umi (Bokura wa Ima no Naka de costume) and Kotori (pseudo-sheep, her costume without the sheep ears)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Oh those lovely Eli figures, I want them all but they are expensive to get. I specifically want the Idol Maid Cafe Eli figure but she cost 204 dollars at the store where I found her at: https://otakumode.com/shop/5876f3c6b386d60b64d5440c/Love-Live!-Eli-Ayase-Maid-Cafe-Ver-1-7-Scale-Figure

I seriously need to get a non-chibi figure of someone from Love Live. I rarely get any detailed figures of anybody, the only time I actually got someone that was highly detail was Jeanne D'Arc from the Fate Series. 

If you really do want it, Amiami is a much better place to buy from. http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027184&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dayase+eli%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

It's the equivalent of ~$140, but shipping might be another $10-15 assuming you pick SAL. But regardless of where you buy and what you buy, a good scale is going to be expensive....

Edited by Keello96

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Zura is meh. She's pretty much Hanayo of the group.

Really? Hanamaru is the Hanayo of the group and not Ruby? I love Ruby but she is the one that resembles Hanayo more.

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

If you really do want it, Amiami is a much better place to buy from. http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-027184&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dayase+eli%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

It's the equivalent of ~$140, but shipping might be another $10-15 assuming you pick SAL. But regardless of where you buy and what you buy, a good scale is going to be expensive....

Thank you, now I have another source to get my figures from. Now I need to get a job to get money to get all the figures that I want.

Edited by TheVader66

13 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Thank you, now I have another source to get my figures from. Now I need to get a job to get money to get all the figures that I want.

No prob, it's the best place to buy stuff from (this and Mandarake) in my opinion.

And yeah, once you start buying merch more often, it starts to add up. :awesome: RIP my disposable income. xdd

Edited by Keello96