The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wow... the costumes are really good.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-22/love-live-sunshine-characters-show-off-their-worldwide-image-girl-dress/.115137

Definitely surprising how well they fit =D

Obviously Ruby-chan cutest and Yousoro the best =D

Oh yes, more promo cards. :awesome:  I think some of them look pretty stiff (Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby), but I like how You and Kanan turned out. ^^

Edited by Keello96

18 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Oh yes, more promo cards. :awesome:  I think some of them look pretty stiff (Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby), but I like how You and Kanan turned out. ^^

I don't think I can handle that many Promo URs. I am starting to wonder what to do with them once I max bond and max level them.

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh plz no... 

Only Yousoro, I want that card :awesome: 

At least we will get Love Gems

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't think I can handle that many Promo URs. I am starting to wonder what to do with them once I max bond and max level them.

I just hoard them all. They look decent for the most part and they're special; you can't get them again. Plus some of them are actually decently team viable if you increase their skill levels. The recent Umi almost makes my team, if her skill level was better she would. Better get her to 8. :^) 

@Keello96 Thank you, my original plan was to idolize my Pure UR Baseball Eli until I decided to check out SchoolIdol Tomodachi and check what my URs turn into and I feel in love with my UR Pure Honoka. Funny enough, most of my SRs were of either Honoka, Eli or Kotori. I also decided to kill all my Aqours SRs minus my SR Initial Kanan.

Here is the Idolized version of the UR Baseball Eli that I was planning to get. I will idolize her one day but not right now, unless I get three more SSRs.

862idolizedEli.png

Edited by TheVader66

@Keello96 @FallenElysion @Ratchet I am so fucking happy right now, I basically got @Satoshi Ookami dream card, I got a Smile UR Rin with a perfect lock. Now I have two Smile UR Rins now. That is not all I have.

Edit: I just checked her in SchoolIdol Tomodachi and she is the 2nd best Smile Card in the game. Awesome.....Awesome to the max. Also her Idolization is beautiful, I know who to Idolize next now.

JwW6kf4.png

I now have Nine URs composed of Four Smiles, Four Pure and One Cool. Three are Kotoris and Two are Rins. I am so happy that I have a complete team of URs now:

eDkEcuX.png

Edited by TheVader66

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Keello96 @FallenElysion @Ratchet I am so fucking happy right now, I basically got @Satoshi Ookami dream card, I got a Smile UR Rin with a perfect lock. Now I have two Smile UR Rins now. That is not all I have.

Edit: I just checked her in SchoolIdol Tomodachi and she is the 2nd best Smile Card in the game. Awesome.....Awesome to the max. Also her Idolization is beautiful, I know who to Idolize next now.

38f2f82655cf6ebd5842972e1318b03e.jpg

Okay, this hurts... this seriously hurts.

Pool Rin... Just... damn you xD

@Satoshi Ookami Sorry, I was surprised that I actually got a UR. Let alone a powerful UR.

By the way I forgot to mention this yesterday but with my luck of Blue Ticket Scouting. I decided to do four Honor Scouting though I failed in getting a UR. I did get two Dia SRs and one of them is the waitress version with the black stockings ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

UCGNKyf.jpg

RwdPjDN.jpg

By the way @Keello96 @Ratchet there is a new song available on the Aqours version. So that means more Love Gems. Luckily I got S score and S Full Combo.

K4UeJuv.jpg

U2z6bjT.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Ohhh nice pull! RIP your cool team though. :^) Blue tickets are too OP :awesome: 

It was a miracle that I actually got URs from Blue Ticket twice in the same month. Funny enough, it was first Hanayo and then Rin. I see that the two best friends don't want to be separate from one another. Also yeah, my cool team is struggling. Meanwhile my Pure and Smile have 4 URs each and technically my Pure Team would currently have 6 URs if I hadn't used the 2nd copy of the Chinese Dress Kotori to Idolize my first one and if I had not killed my Cyber Nico to idolize my Arabian Dancer Kotori.

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @Ratchet @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @FallenElysion

There is a new Master Song in the B-Side Section for Muse. So time to get more Love Gems.

TmYpDOk.jpg

Also since we had the Second Years Promo URs and First Years Promo URs. It is time for the Third Years Promo URs. Yes, if you log in today, you get an Eli Promo UR and later you will get a Promo UR Nozomi and Promo UR Nico.

2ZTDprq.jpg

aoetXWm.jpg

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

COME ON, Klab! o.O

I don't want to waste Loveca for buying new member slots :/

I know right, I remember one time I was saying "Wow, I have two Promo URs. I wonder when they will make more, I bet they are super rare" and then Klab decided to just fart them out constantly. I don't know what to do with them anymore besides Max Bond to get love gems. 

Well at least my Promo UR Eli now has her army to take on my True UR Kotori and her army. The Battle of the URs will be bloody and beautifully sung.

FLpOx95.png

@Keello96 @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Ratchet

In celebration of LLSIF 3rd anniversary for 9 days you will get a special items from Love Gems to Green Tickets and more. So make sure to login everyday to get the items.

zamFBhN.jpg

Also if you were logining in everyday on LLSIF you would mostly likely be getting the Promo Nozomi today.

zDs7jBI.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

Also today the price increases goes into effect and Jesus Christ, LLSIF hates Europe. The Love Gems cost a lot over there.

YlTRUGy.jpg

Here is what it shows on my screen as an American player:

u1I4cEY.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Apple being BS again. 

Apple should just burn with all the incomplete apples.

Well, good I'm not buying.

But I don't understand is why Apple rose the prices in Europe? Is there an inflation going over there?