The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would change them for Umi :/

Honestly, especially if they don't make your teams, I'd say go for a sticker shop UR.

I'd actually exchange some of my URs for my dream UR, but sadly I need my current ones so that my teams don't suffer too much.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I am contemplating buying one of these figures but 10 dollars seems a bit much.

s2HupHR.jpg

That's actually the normal price for those blindbox figures. I have Snow Halation Kotori (made by the same company) and she is pretty adorable...but the figure is so flimsy, it detaches from the base pretty often, it's irritating. Honestly, not surprised, though.

I personally find that nendoroid petits are the best mini figures out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Honestly, especially if they don't make your teams, I'd say go for a sticker shop UR.

I'd actually exchange some of my URs for my dream UR, but sadly I need my current ones so that my teams don't suffer too much.

That's actually the normal price for those blindbox figures. I have Snow Halation Kotori (made by the same company) and she is pretty adorable...but the figure is so flimsy, it detaches from the base pretty often, it's irritating. Honestly, not surprised, though.

I personally find that nendoroid petits are the best mini figures out there.

That is good to know. I think I may not buy them then. Since they cost 10 dollars and their flimsy. By the way, since you own some. Can I ask you a question: Is the front cover of box look weird like if it looks a little blurry? Since these ones have a sort of blurry look on their cover.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well when you have 3 URs that you are sort of iffy about. Then it is good to get rid of them for a UR that you actually like.

But you lose 2 team spaces one way or another.

Unless one has so many URs some of them do not make the cut =D

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Well, they do =D 

Smile and Cool Elis are PLs and pretty damn good ones :awesome: 

20 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But you lose 2 team spaces one way or another.

Unless one has so many URs some of them do not make the cut =D

Well, they do =D 

Well including the ones I want to sacrifice. I have four Pures and four Smiles and only one Cool UR. My Cool Team needs a boost man :(

Also Bride UR Eli is the dream UR for me. 

Just now, TheVader66 said:

Well including the ones I want to sacrifice. I have four Pures and four Smiles and only one Cool UR. My Cool Team needs a boost man :(

Well, you have more Pures and Smiles =D

At least my distribution is more even :awesome: 3 - 3 - 5 

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Also Bride UR Eli is the dream UR for me. 

And I have her :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, you have more Pures and Smiles =D

So it is fine for me to kill one Pure Hanayo and one Smile Rin. So I can have Three Pures, Three Smile and Two Cool

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And I have her :awesome: 

I wish trading was a thing because we do a hostage exchange trade for my Pool Rin for your Bride Eli. I want my waifu damn it, I want the honeymoon to happen.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So it is fine for me to kill one Pure Hanayo and one Smile Rin. So I can have Three Pures, Three Smile and Two Cool

That's totally not worth, though xD

You are going to sacrifice 2 teams for minor update of one =D

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Sometimes I wish it would let me use up all of my LP in the Events just like how it gives you the option of the LP multipliers because I don't like the songs in the current Umi Event and also they are long.

Well, that would hardly work in Score Matches, lol.

Anyway... I MAY actually like the new system after all :awesome: 

bPRNqtm.png

Rank 300 Reached :yay: It took awhile, I probably would have reached this rank around February if I wasn't lazy tiering.

vY8mjxP.png

@TheVader66 Damn congrats on getting another China Dress Kotori. If it was me honestly I'd keep it and idolize it with seals probably, because it is one of the best scorers in the game and it will help me with getting into the score tiers but well it is your choice anyway and if you aren't into that thing :P 

Since we are speaking of URs, I got a Fairy Nico sometime around last week I think? Forgot, I was busy playing Persona 5

ZbWZFkv.png

and the latest UR of Riko. I couldn't help but idolize her right away since I had some SR seals piled up anyway.

vFdTp7Z.png

nQdb5Q2.png

Seriously what's up with my luck I think I got a total of 9 URs (combined WW and JP) just this year. Or 10 URs? lol

Edited by RaveNScythE

5 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Rank 300 Reached :yay: It took awhile, I probably would have reached this rank around February if I wasn't lazy tiering.

vY8mjxP.png

@TheVader66 Damn congrats on getting another China Dress Kotori. If it was me honestly I'd keep it and idolize it with seals probably, because it is one of the best scorers in the game and it will help me with getting into the score tiers but well it is your choice anyway and if you aren't into that thing :P 

Since we are speaking of URs, I got a Fairy Nico sometime around last week I think? Forgot, I was busy playing Persona 5

ZbWZFkv.png

and the latest UR of Riko. I couldn't help but idolize her right away since I had some SR seals piled up anyway.

vFdTp7Z.png

nQdb5Q2.png

Seriously what's up with my luck I think I got a total of 9 URs (combined WW and JP) just this year. Or 10 URs? lol

GG for 300! Rank 400 next? :awesome:  And damn, your luck is just great...ridiculous amount of great pulls in the last few months. 

10 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

GG for 300! Rank 400 next? :awesome:  And damn, your luck is just great...ridiculous amount of great pulls in the last few months. 

I wonder how long getting to 400 will take but yeah it is next :awesome: ikr all these pulls for last few months is really ridiculous specially for the WW server where I haven't been playing much but getting all those URs, I just got motivated and will be tiering for Umi. I hope I haven't used up all my luck for this year :lol:

8 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

vY8mjxP.png

Congratulations on reaching Rank 300, I barely entered the 200s Rank. Also thank you for the congratulations about me getting the 3rd UR Chinese Dress Kotori. So you are telling me to use her to Idolize my other already idolized Kotori so I can open all the skill slots. I may do that, make her my most OP card but at the same time I feel like getting a UR sticker for either Idolizing the Pool Rin or Baseball Eli. This is tough. 

8 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

ZbWZFkv.png

vFdTp7Z.png

nQdb5Q2.png

Your luck is incredible, all the URs want to join your UR Grand Army, Congratulations. Also love that Angel Riko, she looks adorable Unidolize and beautiful Idolized. Too bad I will never get her because my luck with getting URs from Aqours is horrible.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Anyway... I MAY actually like the new system after all :awesome: 

bPRNqtm.png

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater.

I found a way to get the broken system, I basically miss the first beats and last beat on purpose and I keep getting 2nd place which still gives me a lot of Event Points and Score Match Points.

Man the players must have been pissed. Funny thing though I missed that beat on purpose so I wouldn't get a Full Combo and lose Score Match Points.

39jmPmy.jpg

7m7zHfV.jpg

And I did it again in the match that came after

y2Sh3wu.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is good to know. I think I may not buy them then. Since they cost 10 dollars and their flimsy. By the way, since you own some. Can I ask you a question: Is the front cover of box look weird like if it looks a little blurry? Since these ones have a sort of blurry look on their cover.

The sculpting is decent at least.

Uhm, yeah now that I look at it, it does have that blurry look you mentioned. I guess it's just a trading figure thing.

18 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, they do =D 

I had a feeling you would say that.

But Thief Eli, as gorgeous as she is, her skill is questionable. Timer-based scorer....why?

12 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

vY8mjxP.png

Wow, congrats on Rank 300 and getting Angel Riko~ She's such a beautiful card. I have to say, your UR luck is amazing.

8 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I had a feeling you would say that.

But Thief Eli, as gorgeous as she is, her skill is questionable. Timer-based scorer....why?

Sometimes you need to do what needs to be done for best girl. :awesome: Even if it's not the best card. The Cop Kotori I bought in the seal shop is actually a pretty weak cool UR stat-wise and is a perfect locker (would MUCH rather have a scorer), but I have zero regrets for that. ^^; 

Though I will agree with you that timer-based skills (especially scorers) are complete trash...

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Man the players must have been pissed. Funny thing though I missed that beat on purpose so I wouldn't get a Full Combo and lose Score Match Points.

39jmPmy.jpg

7m7zHfV.jpg

And I did it again in the match that came after

y2Sh3wu.jpg

Well, the outcome would be the same even if you did not miss, though =D

5 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Yea, she's definitely my 2nd biggest contender for burning =D

And yea, time-based cards are annoying. I want my futsuu note-based PLs :awesome:

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater.

:awesome: 

But in a 2 matches after that, I got 0s :/

So... it wasn't that nice after all.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, the outcome would be the same even if you did not miss, though =D

but the Score Match Points are based on performance, not in placing.

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, she's definitely my 2nd biggest contender for burning =D

Don't burn an Eli, you might be arrested by Policewoman You if you do that. Reddit really love this picture I posted in the Love Live Subreddit 

cf1zAmY.jpg

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And yea, time-based cards are annoying. I want my futsuu note-based PLs :awesome:

So it is decided then, the council of LLSIF decress that Time-based score cards are laaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeee

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

but the Score Match Points are based on performance, not in placing.

Since when?

Since the change in this Score Match? Because whenever I was last with FC on the previous Score Match, I obviously got a point deduction.

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Don't burn an Eli, you might be arrested by Policewoman You if you do that. Reddit really love this picture I posted in the Love Live Subreddit 

cf1zAmY.jpg

I'LL TAKE IT!

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So it is decided then, the council of LLSIF decress that Time-based score cards are laaaammmmmmmeeeeeeeee

Not just scorers, all time based cards are objectively inferior to their note counterparts. 

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Since when?

Since the change in this Score Match? Because whenever I was last with FC on the previous Score Match, I obviously got a point deduction.

Oh no, not this specific event. This Event is so fucking broken, sometimes you get the points you deserve and sometimes they steal it from you.

41 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not just scorers, all time based cards are objectively inferior to their note counterparts. 

I know but of the entire bunch, Time Based Score are the worst

By the way, since we been busy with the Umi Events and our Golden Luck with URs. Some of us (including me) forgot that there was a new Master Song that came out. I don't know when it come out but hey that means more love gems. So @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE lets get some more Love Gems because apparently and this just a rumor but that the Muse Step Up is broken and that it is easier to get URs than it's supposed to do. Sadly though I won't get 35 Love Gems in time without spending money and I don't want to waste money.

eebEaX9.png

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Sometimes you need to do what needs to be done for best girl. :awesome: Even if it's not the best card. The Cop Kotori I bought in the seal shop is actually a pretty weak cool UR stat-wise and is a perfect locker (would MUCH rather have a scorer), but I have zero regrets for that. ^^; 

I give props to you. Is she your dream UR?

And that is true. I need to start thinking like that sometimes, I get way too invested in team-building sometimes.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Muse Step Up is broken and that it is easier to get URs than it's supposed to do.

Where did you hear this from?

Since I plan to only T2 this event, I did the second step-up scout, since I don't mind getting N stickers and the blue ticket. I only got China Dress Nozomi. Timer-based perfect locker...I don't think she'll even make my Cool perfect lock team. GG.

51 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I give props to you. Is she your dream UR?

And that is true. I need to start thinking like that sometimes, I get way too invested in team-building sometimes.

Yep, one UR I've always wanted! Sure, each of my 3 teams took a slight hit, but it actually worked out pretty well. But I get what you mean; I'm a bit anal about team-building these days as well. As bad as it sounds, I wasn't exactly happy with a couple of the URs I've gotten because they weren't super optimal. xD I enjoy team building, but I'll admit it gets to me at times...

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

apparently and this just a rumor but that the Muse Step Up is broken and that it is easier to get URs than it's supposed to do. Sadly though I won't get 35 Love Gems in time without spending money and I don't want to waste money.

I'm also missing around 30 Loveca for the next Step Up even including Master Songs and eventual Loveca for max bonds...

But if the rumor is actually confirmed... I may actually jump and buy the 23 Loveca bundle.