The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Oh great... :/ Another influx of players hindering tier rewards...

Guess my strategy of not spending Loveca to get to 3rd tiers may be in peril.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Also people fear their Nurse Kotori which apparently was handed out like candy in the Taiwanese version and apparently the Nurse Kotori is broken as fuck.

http://schoolido.lu/cards/182/SR-Minami-Kotori-Health-Committee-event-Cool/

She's like Cheerleader Umi, score boost according to score so self boosting.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

http://schoolido.lu/cards/182/SR-Minami-Kotori-Health-Committee-event-Cool/

She's like Cheerleader Umi, score boost according to score so self boosting.

Oh my god, no wonder people are afraid of her, that is scary

By the way, I made a meme to celebrate the change from the English Version to the Worldwide Version.

mcpYIWE.jpg

17 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

I can't scout on JP since I used my Loveca's for the Guilty Kiss Box so I scouted on EN instead and tada Maki :lol: Damn I wasn't expecting that I'll be able to get the Circus UR Pair for the second time

DLuUj8Y.png

I am crying ;_; I haven't tried it yet but I know I will fail as usual since I have to have a feeling in my gut to scout a UR successfully and I don't have that feeling at the moment but I do want to scout for her. 

By the way @Keello96 @Satoshi Ookami @Ratchet the Eli Event has begun and I think I am going to try to hit 2nd tier in the event. Since this might be the last Eli Solo Event.

FoutyDO.png

Z3Txm1C.png

F10qQNq.png

ydCepmK.png

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Hey @Keello96 it is time to scout for the 2nd Year Muse Member on the Worldwide version.

I'm really not feeling scouting at the moment. All my luck was probably used up trying to get Pool Kotori. xdd I'm just going to hoard my gems until the Kotori birthday boxes or her next UR...

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I'm really not feeling scouting at the moment. All my luck was probably used up trying to get Pool Kotori. xdd I'm just going to hoard my gems until the Kotori birthday boxes or her next UR...

Goodluck, I am just going to randomly scout girls from now. I was planning to scout the UR Eli scouting box that is coming soon but I can't resist 10+1 scouting for only 30 love gems.

I get sad when she pops up and says this line because she has a tone of sad desperation like if my character doesn't want to be friends with her anymore and she is trying to convince them otherwise. Also it doesn't help that she first starting saying this line when I told @Keello96 and @Satoshi Ookami that I am going to quit scouting for her. Not because I am angry with her but I do a far better job at scouting randomly than doing a specific scouting for a specific idol.

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART KOTORI!!! Also you don't have to bribe me to go to your house, Kotori.

pTAOUPF.jpg

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

@TheVader66 That's such a funny line...I'm assuming that's China Dress Koto's special line. Personally I like Coptori's:

x-vEbaaa.jpg

How can we stop scouting for Kotori now? :awesome: 

Oh my, Cop Kotori is kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also yup that is China Dress Kotori's Special Line which makes me feel bad about myself.

Then there is my Arabian Dancer Kotori's Special Line which pleases me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

V3YVxMB.png

44 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I want this from Rin :awesome: 

I should have known that was your kink since Plutia is your favorite dominatrix 

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not enough loli to be arrested, though :awesome: 

I want this from Rin :awesome: 

Need more Rin URs to figure out if she does :awesome: 

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Then there is my Arabian Dancer Kotori's Special Line which pleases me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

V3YVxMB.png

Ohh the innuendo is real here. (´・◡・`) Kotori confirmed kinkiest idol xdd