The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Afaik they do it periodically... nothing new actually.

Europe gets screwed when it comes to video games, pay more in micro transationcs and pay more for consoles.

Here have a picture of Futaba for your troubles

GhcStUF.jpg

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Europe gets screwed when it comes to video games, pay more in micro transationcs and pay more for consoles.

Here have a picture of Futaba for your troubles

GhcStUF.jpg

GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

AND FUTABA-TAN BRINGS EVERYTHING I NEED!

R

I

N!

R-I-N!

RIN RIN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! :awesome: 

RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN!!!!!!!

VYyk56Y.png

From Step Up Scouting obviously =D So... only 30 Loveca! But damn, I now seriously need my SSR curse for idolization =D And some serious Loveca grind...

If this happens whenever they raise prices, please do raise periodically :awesome: 

Congrats on the UR @Satoshi Ookami :highfive:

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Anyway, this SM's MMR seems so broken this time. I got 0 for first place, and a couple matches later I got like 1100 for second place. xdd I really hate score matches...

It is definitely broken right now. I even got a point deduction for getting first place :lol:

Edited by RaveNScythE

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

It is definitely broken right now. I even got a point deduction for getting first place :lol:

Guess I have no room to complain then :awesome: Well, last 4 or 5 matches I still get 0 pts, so maybe I'm just matched up way wrong? I don't even know. 

Edited by Keello96

Thanks guys, it was an incredible feeling... TOO DAMN LATE.

11 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Anyway, this SM's MMR seems so broken this time. I got 0 for first place, and a couple matches later I got like 1100 for second place. xdd I really hate score matches...

It's broken as fuck. 

I got 0 points for winning and on the next, I got 1500 deduction for 2nd place.

I don't know if they changed so it's no longer fixed that you get raise for 1st and 2nd place and deduction for 3rd and 4th place but it automatically levels all players.

Which would mean you actually lose points if you are higher than your enemies and want to paired with higher leveled enemies.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

What are the chances of getting a 3rd Chinese Dress Kotori in my entire Love Live Career.

Wtf this luck! :D

Now I feel that 30 Step Up is rigged to give UR =D

12 hours ago, Keello96 said:

7 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

This shit so broken, I wonder how it broke since it was fine the first time Score Match Points.

fvu8Qcf.jpg

IJ2CjTv.jpg

Wtf this luck! :D

Now I feel that 30 Step Up is rigged to give UR =D

At least, our UR drought has finally gotten the UR Rain. I love how this is the third time I get same UR Kotori. I don't know what to do with her, I think I may keep her.

I don't know if they changed so it's no longer fixed that you get raise for 1st and 2nd place and deduction for 3rd and 4th place but it automatically levels all players.

Which would mean you actually lose points if you are higher than your enemies and want to paired with higher leveled enemies.

And this actually seems valid.

I just got a match against 3 8Ks as 6K member and despite finishing 3rd, I got 1600 points and the 2nd one got 500 points deduction.

This is so bad... like, wtf, Klab.

Though, it did throw me to TOP 500, lol

I been contemplating about what to do with the UR Chinese Dress Kotori. I made plan which I don't think I am actually going to do unless a Cool UR that I like appears on the Sticker Shop.

Yes, I may sacrifice Three URs for one UR that I like in the sticker shop. Here are the contenders.

4tfgdPl.jpg

DYv8e3s.jpg

gfEeJEt.jpg

Though now that I typed this out, I don't think I am going to sacrifice them because I actually love my Initial Hanayo and Pool Rin. They ended my UR drought. Also the UR Rin's perfect lock skill is way better than the UR Maki I was contemplating getting.

s707xo2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ok, SSR curse works :awesome: 

Got SSR Kotori I wanted...

So... no burning this time and instead my Pure team will be strengthen once again!

Though, that makes waiting for 2nd idolized RinRin a bit longer... :/

Surprised to see you happy about the SSR curse. I sadly can't scout anymore since I don't have enough Love Gems.

Edited by TheVader66

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?! 
HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT BURNING THE BEST RIN?! 

If you want to burn Smile Rin, burn the second one and leave this one for Trading :awesome::awesome: 

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Surprised to see you happy about the SSR curse.

I needed that SSR since it's the last PL from the set.

Especially since my Pure team was total crap before these two =D

And now I need my SSR curse to get stickers =D

2 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Which Rin areyou going to Idolize?

Well... there are only 2 of them, lol xDDD

And one is already idolized xD

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

If you want to burn Smile Rin, burn the second one and leave this one for Trading :awesome::awesome: 

What you mean burn this one. I am not going to burn no one anymore.

bPGg4Gs.jpg

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Klab really needs to allow trading to happen. I would gladly trade you my Perfect Lock Skill Smile Sexy Pool UR Rin for your Perfect Lock Skill Cool Beautiful Bride Eli since I am going to need a Eli UR since I offered @FallenElysion my UR Baseball Eli for making my YouTube Banner. Also I would trade my third UR Chinese Dress Kotori to @Keello96 since he wants a Kotori UR a lot.

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well... there are only 2 of them, lol xDDD

And one is already idolized xD

Yeah there is a reason why I deleted that question from the comment. At least we both have Rins now.

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Perfect Lock Skill Smile Sexy Pool UR Rin for your Perfect Lock Skill Cool Beautiful Bride Eli

I'll take it :awesome:

Though, that would make my Cool team less OP :D

But it would make my Smile Team more OP :awesome: 

Plus, it would make me complete Rin elemental set (even though it would make me lose Eli elemental set, but... #FORIN)

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What you mean burn this one. I am not going to burn no one anymore.

You posted her as one contender :P That cannot be allowed! 

She's the best Rin and imo the literally best Smile UR you can find :P Because Kunoichi Nico is a Healer :awesome: 

27 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I sadly can't scout anymore since I don't have enough Love Gems.

Yea, me too... Damn, if I knew Klab was going to pull such an awesome Step Up scouting, I would have saved Loveca :(

I actually want to buy some Loveca now, lol.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, me too... Damn, if I knew Klab was going to pull such an awesome Step Up scouting, I would have saved Loveca :(

I actually want to buy some Loveca now, lol.

That angered me a bit that we didn't get a warning for this kind of Step Up Scouting not even from the data miners. Makes me heavily regret wasting Love Gems at random with the Yoshiko/Yohane Scouting. We jinx ourselves when we said we don't need to waste money on Love Gems but this Step Up is too good, Is my 2 year FPS streak over?....nah I ain't wasting money just yet.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'll take it :awesome:

Though, that would make my Cool team less OP :D

But it would make my Smile Team more OP :awesome: 

Plus, it would make me complete Rin elemental set (even though it would make me lose Eli elemental set, but... #FORIN)

My Cool Team needs all the help it can get. Yoy better hope Klab adds trading before the UR Bride Cool Eli appears once again on the sticker shop because I may go with the plan of sacrificing them for her.

You posted her as one contender :P That cannot be allowed! 

She's the best Rin and imo the literally best Smile UR you can find :P Because Kunoichi Nico is a Healer :awesome: 

Wait, the Initial Rin is the best Rin? I thought it was the Pool Rin that you wanted me to spare? And what about Kunoichi Nico?

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait, the Initial Rin is the best Rin? I thought it was the Pool Rin that you wanted me to spare? And what about Kunoichi Nico?

Yea, Pool Rin is the best Rin.

And you wanted to sacrifice her according to this post.

43 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I been contemplating about what to do with the UR Chinese Dress Kotori. I made plan which I don't think I am actually going to do unless a Cool UR that I like appears on the Sticker Shop.

Yes, I may sacrifice Three URs for one UR that I like in the sticker shop. Here are the contenders.

4tfgdPl.jpg

DYv8e3s.jpg

gfEeJEt.jpg

Though now that I typed this out, I don't think I am going to sacrifice them because I actually love my Initial Hanayo and Pool Rin. They ended my UR drought. Also the UR Rin's perfect lock skill is way better than the UR Maki I was contemplating getting.

s707xo2.jpg

Surprised to see you happy about the SSR curse. I sadly can't scout anymore since I don't have enough Love Gems.

And Kunoichi Rin is the #1 Smile card according to SIF.

http://schoolido.lu/cards/?attribute=Smile&ordering=idolized_maximum_statistics_smile&reverse_order=on

5 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

My Cool Team needs all the help it can get.

My is so OP I had to put UR Nico on the bench :awesome: 

With right support, I get to 72K attribute points xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yea, Pool Rin is the best Rin.

And you wanted to sacrifice her according to this post.

I know that but got confused about when you said "burn the second one" since I only have two Rins and I knew that you wanted me to spare Pool Rin. So I assumed by second one that you meant kill Initial Rin.

49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

My is so OP I had to put UR Nico on the bench :awesome: 

With right support, I get to 72K attribute points xD

By the way, you haven't posted your total URs that you have including the new ones.

I posted my complete UR team last time, when I got Pool Rin.

eDkEcuX.png

@TheVader66If it makes you feel any better, I burned 3 URs to get Cop Kotori a while back. :awesome: I don't regret it, as the 3 I burned were old URs that weren't that great anyway. Initial Umi, August Nico, and Cooking Maki; your sacrifice is much appreciated. xddd 

If I were you I'd burn the Initial Rin/Hanayo if you REALLY want to get a seal shop UR. But, that's just me. :P 

Edited by Keello96

49 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

@TheVader66If it makes you feel any better, I burned 3 URs to get Cop Kotori a while back. :awesome: I don't regret it, as the 3 I burned were old URs that weren't that great anyway. Initial Umi, August Nico, and Cooking Maki; your sacrifice is much appreciated. xddd 

If I were you I'd burn the Initial Rin/Hanayo if you REALLY want to get a seal shop UR. But, that's just me. :P 

I already said it and going to say it once more.

1 UR for the price of UR is a robbery :awesome: 

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because nothing really changed.

This Rin is 11th, nothing in between Maki and her.

http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

Holy crap, you have tri-colour Eli's...I'm jealous.

It was pretty surprising to see a step-up box out of nowhere, and I did the first step without hesitating:

kXzn7ed.png

The Passionate Duo decided to come home~ Sadly, only Honks made it to my Smile team, while Rin is just chilling in my member list.

And I've done a total of 8 or 9 blue voucher pulls since I started my account (3 pulls within the last 2 weeks) and still no URs. It's kinda sad how my luck is still pretty bad, but oh well. I will try again after the Umi event ends.

12 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I think I may just do that since I want a Cool UR but I don't like any of the Cool URs being offered at the sticker shop at the moment.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I already said it and going to say it once more.

1 UR for the price of UR is a robbery :awesome: 

Well when you have 3 URs that you are sort of iffy about. Then it is good to get rid of them for a UR that you actually like.