The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

19 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on reaching Rank 300, I barely entered the 200s Rank. Also thank you for the congratulations about me getting the 3rd UR Chinese Dress Kotori. So you are telling me to use her to Idolize my other already idolized Kotori so I can open all the skill slots. I may do that, make her my most OP card but at the same time I feel like getting a UR sticker for either Idolizing the Pool Rin or Baseball Eli. This is tough. 

Uh no when I said keep it for now, what I mean is that you will be having 2 China Dress Kotori on your team then you can just idolize the other one later when you got enough seals.

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

Uh no when I said keep it for now, what I mean is that you will be having 2 China Dress Kotori on your team then you can just idolize the other one later when you got enough seals.

@TheVader66 Yeah, if you do this, your pure team will be completely stacked. Two China Dress Kotoris is pretty OP for your score. That is assuming you care about team strength though. 

1 hour ago, RaveNScythE said:

1 minute ago, Keello96 said:

@TheVader66 Yeah, if you do this, your pure team will be completely stacked. Two China Dress Kotoris is pretty OP for your score. That is assuming you care about team strength though. 

I see, so I should idolize that UR Chinese Dress Kotori and have two of them in my Pure Team. Man, my Pure Team would be super OP and technically if I didn't kill my Pure Ur Cyber Nico. My Pure Team would have 6 URs at the moment.

7 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Where did you hear this from?

Since I plan to only T2 this event, I did the second step-up scout, since I don't mind getting N stickers and the blue ticket. I only got China Dress Nozomi. Timer-based perfect locker...I don't think she'll even make my Cool perfect lock team. GG.

It was from YouTube where I heard it from which is why I highlighted "just a rumor" since it can be lie but both me and @Satoshi Ookami got a UR from Step Up. So the rumor may have a chance of being real.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm also missing around 30 Loveca for the next Step Up even including Master Songs and eventual Loveca for max bonds...

But if the rumor is actually confirmed... I may actually jump and buy the 23 Loveca bundle.

Though it is just a rumor, so think twice about wasting money because you may not get a UR.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, it was just if the rumor was really confirmed by a huge amount of players =D

Plus, since I already got one UR, I may have used up the power =D

That is how the rumor started since a lot of people at least got UR from it. I don't know how long this Muse Step up will last but I hope I at least enough for Step Up 2.

By the way, this event is bullshit. How do do the people that left the match gained Score Match Points while I lost Score Match Points even though I stayed.

7ateNZm.jpg

11 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Yep, one UR I've always wanted! Sure, each of my 3 teams took a slight hit, but it actually worked out pretty well. But I get what you mean; I'm a bit anal about team-building these days as well. As bad as it sounds, I wasn't exactly happy with a couple of the URs I've gotten because they weren't super optimal. xD I enjoy team building, but I'll admit it gets to me at times...

I may consider this, to be honest. But because I only have 4 URs, it's probably the worst idea in the world.

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It was from YouTube where I heard it from which is why I highlighted "just a rumor" since it can be lie but both me and @Satoshi Ookami got a UR from Step Up. So the rumor may have a chance of being real.

I just was curious where you got that info from, but I can see why people say that.

If the UR rate-up did increase even a tiny bit...I must have Yohane's luck.

4 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, this event is bullshit. How do do the people that left the match gained Score Match Points while I lost Score Match Points even though I stayed.

Don't worry, that happened to me a lot. I have witnessed my points draining all the time when I land second place. Strangely, third and fourth are much safer spots.

It's infuriating. This is exactly why I won't T1. The Umi  card is gorgeous but the MMR really takes the enjoyment out of Score Match for me.

6 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I may consider this, to be honest. But because I only have 4 URs, it's probably the worst idea in the world.

Which URs do you have at the moment?

I just was curious where you got that info from, but I can see why people say that.

If the UR rate-up did increase even a tiny bit...I must have Yohane's luck.

Don't worry, everyone has a UR drought. Me and @Satoshi Ookami didn't URs since entering 2017 until recently

IDon't worry, that happened to me a lot. I have witnessed my points draining all the time when I land second place. Strangely, third and fourth are much safer spots.

It's infuriating. This is exactly why I won't T1. The Umi  card is gorgeous but the MMR really takes the enjoyment out of Score Match for me.

For me, my safe spot is 2nd Place but for some reason in this event, people that Full Combo get their point deducted unless someone else does it as well. Yeah it is best to Tier in this Event at the moment since it is so broken.

Edited by TheVader66

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Which URs do you have at the moment?

I got Initial You, Swimsuit Ruby, Initial Chika and Christmas You. Initial You is the only one idolised, since I got a duplicate copy of it.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah it is best to Tier in this Event at the moment since it is so broken.

T2 is fairly cheap especially for high-leveled players.

The fact that I somehow made it from the Score Points Rank 300+, to Rank 17 to Rank 1500+ within 2 matches is just...I'm speechless. It'll be chaos during the final hours of the event, since it's a battle for the stickers, essentially.

14 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

That is how the rumor started since a lot of people at least got UR from it. I don't know how long this Muse Step up will last but I hope I at least enough for Step Up 2.

7ateNZm.jpg

You have too many points. =D

@FallenElysion time to get one of our favorite girls in Love Live. Time to scout for a UR Eli, though I am going to follow the advice that @Satoshi Ookami gave me and scout after the Score Event is done. Even though it won't help either way cause only twice have I successfully got the idol that was being offered at the time (Baseball Eli and Arabian Dancer Kotori) Also, sadly the Step Up Scouting is done now.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw the date and the Increased chance of getting Eli ended on the same day as the Umi Event. So I did it and I failed once more, Luckily they were just Green Tickets.

edX1ii4.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

Well guys, time to commence hoarding gems for the new Kotori UR. :awesome:  

YRHv09T.png  

lYdxsaH.png

Not her best UR, but it's still really damn cute, so hopefully I'll have a ridiculous amount of gems by December when she comes to EN. ^^

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Yeah, nothing for me either.

I burnt 7 tickets for Elichika and I only got Pool V3 Nozomi. Then I did another blue ticket scout and got Cafe Maid Pana.

Seems like Eli didn't come home either. Shit, I would have loved to have her since she is one of my favorite girls in Love Live and she is a Cool UR.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, it's a PL, it's obviously best UR :awesome: 

Any Kotori UR is Best UR. By the way what was the most Broken Score up Umi card again. I know Nurse Kotori is the most Broken Score up card for Kotori but I forgot what is Umi's.

11 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well guys, time to commence hoarding gems for the new Kotori UR. :awesome:  

YRHv09T.png  

lYdxsaH.png

Not her best UR, but it's still really damn cute, so hopefully I'll have a ridiculous amount of gems by December when she comes to EN. ^^

Oh my god, I love her in this card. Especially her Idolization version. This is on the same level as the Arabian Dancer Kotori of being my favorite version of Kotori. 

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Any Kotori UR is Best UR. By the way what was the most Broken Score up Umi card again. I know Nurse Kotori is the most Broken Score up card for Kotori but I forgot what is Umi's.

Oh my god, I love her in this card. Especially her Idolization version. This is on the same level as the Arabian Dancer Kotori of being my favorite version of Kotori. 

@TheVader66I think you're thinking of Cheerleader Umi? She'd ridiculously OP especially when skilled up. Did you scout her? I thought I saw the card skill name in my friend activity feed. :awesome: Jackpot!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

@TheVader66I think you're thinking of Cheerleader Umi? She'd ridiculously OP especially when skilled up. Did you scout her? I thought I saw the card skill name in my friend activity feed. :awesome: Jackpot!

Yup, just got her from Blue Ticket Scouting. I am going to try and dump a lot of skill lvl up cards on her.

vBjRrvF.png

Yup, just got her from Blue Ticket Scouting. I am going to try and dump a lot of skill lvl up cards on her.

vBjRrvF.png

HOLY HELL, YOU LUCKY BASTARD! o.O

I MUST HAVE HER!

16 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Stop kidding yourself, scorers>>>PLers, always. What more is there to say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh, this is SOOOO wrong :P

Score NEVER matters, Full Combo for Loveca does :awesome: 

Oh sweet, we have the same Umi. She was also my first blue ticket pull. What a coincidence.

And...just as I was about to question my luck... "The worst I could get is an N sticker"

xWkHyGJ.png

HARASHO! Thank you, best girl. ;____; My first Muse UR too, still kinda shaken up from it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Meh, this is SOOOO wrong :P

Score NEVER matters, Full Combo for Loveca does :awesome: 

Well the way I see it is: more score on events=higher chance at getting score T1=more SSR stickers=more UR idolizations. :awesome: 

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

Oh sweet, we have the same Umi. She was also my first blue ticket pull. What a coincidence.

And...just as I was about to question my luck... "The worst I could get is an N sticker"

xWkHyGJ.png

HARASHO! Thank you, best girl. ;____; My first Muse UR too, still kinda shaken up from it.

Good UR for a first muse UR. ^^ Congrats! You guys are solo yolo gods, I never get anything good from soloing. >< 

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

xWkHyGJ.png

HOLY LORD OF LUCK!

14 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Well the way I see it is: more score on events=higher chance at getting score T1=more SSR stickers=more UR idolizations. :awesome: 

If you are me, you get stickers from scouting :awesome: 

And with PL teams, you can easily FC and win the score match :awesome:

Scorers won't give you FC and you lose the most important points, combo ones =D

3 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

xWkHyGJ.png

Nice pull dude :highfive:

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HOLY LORD OF LUCK!

Honestly for me and most people I know won't even need lockers if we can FC songs without any problems :awesome: but ehh can't really complain with the UR/SSR skills that I get, need more attribute boost anyway

Besides, getting FC on songs don't even matter when you get matched up in Score Match events with those players with teams of 9 Idolized Scorer URs (which are now more powerful than those score based SRs like Cheerleader Umi and the other 3 ever since Klab boosted the skills of the URs) that has level 6 to 8 skills and all skill slots unlocked. Their score output is just ridiculous specially on MedFest.

Edited by RaveNScythE

52 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Besides, getting FC on songs don't even matter when you get matched up in Score Match events with those players with teams of 9 Idolized Scorer URs (which are now more powerful than those score based SRs like Cheerleader Umi and the other 3 ever since Klab boosted the skills of the URs) that has level 6 to 8 skills and all skill slots unlocked. Their score output is just ridiculous specially on MedFest.

That's obviously overkill.

Against those whales, you have no chance anyway even if you yourself had a team of scorer URs :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But if it's just an event where the highest score is saved, you only need to FC once minimum with a really  good score to get score T1/T2. :P I like PLs and use them, don't get me wrong, but I absolutely will put a scorer (or even a healer with Heal SIS) in place of them whenever possible assuming they match my center skill. I only use a PL team if it's a Master I'm really bad at...experts aren't really a problem unless it's something like Otomeshiki. 

Edited by Keello96

9 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

xWkHyGJ.png

Congratulations on not just getting a UR but both our Best Girl. I see that my Solo Yolo luck went to you, while now I have the Blue Ticket luck.

So are you to try to Idolize her by killing 5 SSR or kill 25 SR? You can also just wait for a 2nd copy as well.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HOLY HELL, YOU LUCKY BASTARD! o.O

I MUST HAVE HER!

I was so surprised that I got her. I was actually going to sacrifice her for SR sticker until I noticed her skill. My Pure Team is starting to be too OP.

S2bux5P.jpg

6 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Well luckily for me I have I have two Idolized Score Up URs (Chinese Dress Kotori and Taisho Honoka) and now the SR Cheerleader Umi.

ngn8MXn.jpg

xjQmHop.jpg