The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope, Ruby is Rin :awesome: 

I am purely talking look-wise. Personality-wise, Ruby is more Hanayo and Zura is Rin, but I was talking look-wise.

I can't see how Ruby looks like Rin. The one that looks more like Rin is Yoshiko/Yohane and that itself is still a stretch.

13 hours ago, Keello96 said:

No prob, it's the best place to buy stuff from (this and Mandarake) in my opinion.

And yeah, once you start buying merch more often, it starts to add up. :awesome: RIP my disposable income. xdd

All does figures and I have yet to find a shelf that could protect my figures from dust. At the moment though, I am not in a hurry to get some figures since I don't have one in mind that I can afford at the moment.

By the way, I love my new Phone Wallpaper. It is a picture drawn by Tucana of Kotori and Maki in their Arabian Dancer Outfits. Oddly enough the only members I have from the Arabian Dancer Set is also Kotori and Maki and they are both idolized as well in LLSIF. It looks so beautiful. Here is the link to download the picture of the wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/xjNjsEz.png

BXanUyU.png

Edited by TheVader66

On 5/14/2017 at 0:40 PM, Keello96 said:

Halloween Eli! Such an underrated figure. Seen it up a few times on Manda, but never jumped on it. Maybe in the future when I haven't got anything to order. Especially since Umi is (hopefully) releasing this month. :awesome: Please don't delay again Alter orz

Underrated describes it perfectly, since I don't see many reviews or anyone mentioning her that much. I stumbled upon a review of her, and that was an instant purchase for me.

Alter's Umi looks amazing, that hair is just wow.

On 5/14/2017 at 0:40 PM, Keello96 said:

And good choice in the Birthday figures. I love how it's a matching set of non-prize figures. May not be as high quality as Alter's (IMO), but it's still one of the best LL! lines out there. 

Yeah, I just love set figures so much. The birthday Nozomi that I own is pretty detailed for a 1/8 scale and for the price. Obviously not Alter level because they're pretty much god-tier compared to other companies.

Out of curiosity, what Love Live figures do you own?

22 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, are you planning to get the Cheerleader Eli? You can pre-order her for 60 dollars here: https://otakumode.com/shop/5833b71fd871f64c62e47d86/figFIX-Love-Live!-School-Idol-Festival-Eli-Ayase-Cheerleader-Ver

yqdrPHl.jpg

I'm trying not to get anymore figmas for now. Especially since this one is a figFix...so most likely no, I'll probably get her sometime in the future, though.

Screaming internally. Aqours best girl got her best UR today~  She looks so divine and she's a scorer too. <3

1198Mari.png?11198idolizedMari.png?1

5 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Yeah, I just love set figures so much. The birthday Nozomi that I own is pretty detailed for a 1/8 scale and for the price. Obviously not Alter level because they're pretty much god-tier compared to other companies.

Now I am curious on how the Birthday Nozomi that you own look like.

7 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I'm trying not to get anymore figmas for now. Especially since this one is a figFix...so most likely no, I'll probably get her sometime in the future, though.

What wrong with figmas and also what is wrong with figFix? Are the figures bad or cheaply made?

9 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

Screaming internally. Aqours best girl got her best UR today~  She looks so divine and she's a scorer too. <3

1198Mari.png?11198idolizedMari.png?1

I am not surprised that Mari was the one that got the UR spot for the Angel set. She does look really gorgeous.

Speaking of Mari's URs, today on the Worldwide Version of Love Live School Idol Festival. You can now get the UR Pure Pastry Maid Mari, I tried to use a single green ticket and I got nothing. Aqours URs don't like me apparently.

RUKLwFv.png

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Now I am curious on how the Birthday Nozomi that you own look like.

I'll upload a picture of her soon.

10 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

What wrong with figmas and also what is wrong with figFix? Are the figures bad or cheaply made?

There's nothing wrong with them actually.

They are well-sculpted and for regular figmas, they're fun to pose. figFix on the other hand, has a set pose...so you can't really do much except swapping heads or body parts between figmas or other figFix's. I'm not so sure about the price, they could either be the same, or cheaper than a regular figma, I never really looked into it, to be honest.

40 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Speaking of Mari's URs, today on the Worldwide Version of Love Live School Idol Festival. You can now get the UR Pure Pastry Maid Mari, I tried to use a single green ticket and I got nothing. Aqours URs don't like me apparently.

RUKLwFv.png

I did try using a scouting ticket as well, but obviously didn't get her. I wasn't expecting much, so no bummer here.

Now to hoard all the tickets for Angel Mari.

19 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

I'll upload a picture of her soon.

Okay thank you very much

There's nothing wrong with them actually.

They are well-sculpted and for regular figmas, they're fun to pose. figFix on the other hand, has a set pose...so you can't really do much except swapping heads or body parts between figmas or other figFix's. I'm not so sure about the price, they could either be the same, or cheaper than a regular figma, I never really looked into it, to be honest.

I see, if the only problem is that I can't pose them. That is fine for me since I am usually afraid of messing around with my figures since I may brake them, just like what happened to my Mighty Morphin Green Power Ranger's Sword.

I did try using a scouting ticket as well, but obviously didn't get her. I wasn't expecting much, so no bummer here.

Now to hoard all the tickets for Angel Mari.

Imagine though getting her the same way, you got the UR Eli which was through a solo yolo with a green ticket as well. Also goodluck on hoarding all the green tickets for Angel Mari though isn't it like a few months away until then. How many more sets do we have to wait for the Angel Set to appear in the Worldwide Version (formerly known as the English Version)

Edited by TheVader66

13 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Underrated describes it perfectly, since I don't see many reviews or anyone mentioning her that much. I stumbled upon a review of her, and that was an instant purchase for me.

Out of curiosity, what Love Live figures do you own?

It's quite unfortunate. I think she gets overshadowed by Cafe Maid Eli, which is an unfair comparison. They're both Alter (technically), but the hype leans towards the other...ah well, hype isn't everything. 

I actually have all the Alter scales so far [$$$]. Here's a pic of the shelf(sorry for the mediocre quality) with them together. I also have a couple nendos, but they're on my desk shelf.

x-gSbaaa.jpg

Looking forward to having the three different years together. Only a few more months...

Edited by Keello96

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I actually have all the Alter scales so far [$$$]. Here's a pic of the shelf(sorry for the mediocre quality) with them together. I also have a couple nendos, but they're on my desk shelf.

x-gSbaaa.jpg

Looking forward to having the three different years together. Only a few more months...

They look so beautiful, by the way how much this the glass shelf cost?

On 5/16/2017 at 9:43 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Dat Rin, I approve :awesome: 

Thought you might say that :awesome:

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Do you have to assemble it?

Yeah, it's 2 bases and 4 glass panels with some support frames. It's not really too hard to get together.

Otomeshiki Master is demonic lol I don't even remember when was the last time I failed a Live (probably 3 years ago when I was just starting out). I cannot read the pattern well for those Swing + Double note combo at the chorus part, it got me by surprise :lol: I should revert back to x8 speed to practice this later

c1uQYNM.png

PAijtAW.png

Edited by RaveNScythE

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Otomeshiki Master is demonic lol I don't even remember when was the last time I failed a Live (probably 3 years ago when I was just starting out). I cannot read the pattern well for those Swing + Double note combo at the chorus part, it got me by surprise :lol: I should revert back to x8 speed to practice this later

c1uQYNM.png

PAijtAW.png

Oh god, I forgot about those swings being included into the Master Songs. I really hate that is going to be added in the future on the Worldwide version.

Anyways @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @Mike13858 @Ratchet @RaveNScythE more info has been released on the secret "Love Live Project". Remember the three "N" girls that were chosen for "The Perfect Dream" Project which were Shizuku Osaka, Kanata Konoe and Emma. Well they are now joined by 6 never before seen girls and they are all getting voice actress in the future. 

z9KJ0va.png

By the way, this doesn't mean that Aqours is being replaced since this seems more like something special that Bushimo is setting up. Maybe a game spin-off of LLSIF or a special feature within the game itself. There is more information but I can't read it. Here is the link for anyone that can read it: https://lovelive.bushimo.jp/pdp/introduction/

Edited by TheVader66

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Remember the three "N" girls that were chosen for "The Perfect Dream" Project which were Shizuku Osaka, Kanata Konoe and Emma. Well they are now joined by 6 never before seen girls and they are all getting voice actress in the future. 

Ehhh I still don't really care about the N girls at all. I'm surprised they're going this far with it. But, as Satoshi said...

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

So they are really new ones. 

Welp, more Loveca :awesome: 

^ This is real correct answer. xD 

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Promoting game itself, I would say.

Since the girls are promoting Love Live as a franchise.

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Ehhh I still don't really care about the N girls at all. I'm surprised they're going this far with it. But, as Satoshi said...

Still I am wondering how the group is going to be incorporated into LLSIF. Are they going going to get thier own section like Muse and Aqours? Like have their own songs and story.

By the way, do yoy guys have an idea when they are going to do the wedding set? Since Klab sometimes allow you a chance to get Idols from a particular set in Limited Scouting.

Okay, I checked what is coming after the Pastry Maid Set in Aqours and it is the Job Set. I am going to try and save at least 70 love gems to get the UR Cop Kanan from that Set. Hopefully I finally get a Aqours URs but I doubt it since I am not lucky with Aqours. I hope I am right and that Kanan is actually my Kotori in Aqours (since I gotten so many Kanan SRs copies from scouting) meaning she might come home......or she might pull a UR Pool Kotori and not show up.

1144Kanan.png1144idolizedKanan.png

I have 40 love gems at the moment, I wonder what is the next event and when will it come out:

Qol2Cby.png

Edited by TheVader66