The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I have 40 love gems at the moment, I wonder what is the next event and when will it come out:

Pretty sure the next event will be the Dia/Riko Medley Festival, but not 100% sure. Presumably it will come next week when the TW merger is over, but since that's taking WAY longer than expected, I guess it's up in the air. 

On 5/16/2017 at 6:55 AM, Keello96 said:

I actually have all the Alter scales so far [$$$]. Here's a pic of the shelf(sorry for the mediocre quality) with them together. I also have a couple nendos, but they're on my desk shelf.

x-gSbaaa.jpg

Looking forward to having the three different years together. Only a few more months...

Nice collection. They look seriously awesome together.

I finally got the figures I ordered two weeks ago.

Here's Halloween Eli~

(with Vocaloid!Rin in the background)

Afzj1uM.jpg

She is absolutely stunning, gahhhhh. <3 Experiencing Alter's insane level of detail for the first time, in-person, is mind-blowing.

Well....Alpha x Omega but still, damn, I'm super impressed.

Here's Nico and Honoka joining Nozomi~ The ShanShan Party trio is finally complete:

T3gRagv.jpg

They look really good together and their happy smiles are adorable~

Nico and Honks came with their pre-order file and message card, but I haven't opened them yet. Looking forward to opening Nico's on our her birthday, lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Here's Halloween Eli~

Afzj1uM.jpg

She is absolutely stunning, gahhhhh. <3 Experiencing Alter's insane level of detail for the first time, in-person, is mind-blowing.

Looks incredible in person, even better than the promo pictures! Your first Alter figure is always the best. It's quite the experience if you've only bought from other companies before. Also, not sure if you're aware, but have you heard they're making a Halloween themed Nozomi too? It's based off of her design from Dancing Stars on Me. Not sure of any details regarding it, but I do know it's going to be a thing.

6 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Here's Nico and Honoka joining Nozomi~ The ShanShan Party trio is finally complete:

T3gRagv.jpg

Nico and Honks came with their pre-order file and message card, but I haven't opened them yet. Looking forward to opening Nico's on our her birthday, lol.

Only 6 more to go! :^) The clear files that are with them are really nice. I wish I had a couple as I love clear files, but that would mean I'd need to buy a whole figure to get one. orz Pretty neat you share a birthday with one of them though. 

Well, I just got back from ACEN and picked up some Kotori merch, including that giant birb from the Snowman promo UR they sold a while back. Was so psyched to see Bushiroad selling them lol

Edited by Keello96

11 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Nice collection. They look seriously awesome together.

Here's Halloween Eli~

Afzj1uM.jpg

She looks amazing, you made me appreciate Halloween Eli a lot.

11 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

T3gRagv.jpg

Wow, I am so jealous of the beautiful figures and also your camera since the quality of both look amazing. My friend  @Graf Zeppelin just got that same Nozomi you have. I really need to get a Love Live figure.

By the way, @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion you can now play a new Master Song meaning that we can get more Love Gems. I am going to try my best in this song since I love it so much.

p62GlfJ.jpg

I have 45 Love Gems and I don't think I am good enough to Full Combo "After School NAVIGATORS" I think I may break and do some honor scouting.

Anyways, people are still trying to figure what the fuck happened with the Taiwanese and Worldwide merger. So far the problem may be cause by Mobimon the one that used to maintain the Taiwanese LLSIF.

Here is more info on the situation that is currently happening: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9FxvCzmhQ0PY1oC19y9spknVnzdYwBYs6kejd6xYn4/edit

Edited by TheVader66

17 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Looks incredible in person, even better than the promo pictures! Your first Alter figure is always the best. It's quite the experience if you've only bought from other companies before. Also, not sure if you're aware, but have you heard they're making a Halloween themed Nozomi too? It's based off of her design from Dancing Stars on Me. Not sure of any details regarding it, but I do know it's going to be a thing.

She looks better than what I saw in the review that I watched, so it was a really pleasant surprise. And yeah, I saw that Nozomi on MFC, I'm quite excited for her reveal.

17 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Only 6 more to go! :^) The clear files that are with them are really nice. I wish I had a couple as I love clear files, but that would mean I'd need to buy a whole figure to get one. orz Pretty neat you share a birthday with one of them though. 

I know how you feel, since my birthday Nozomi didn't come with the file either, so...I feel like she's left out a little bit now, lol.

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow, I am so jealous of the beautiful figures and also your camera since the quality of both look amazing. My friend  @Graf Zeppelin just got that same Nozomi you have. I really need to get a Love Live figure.

Do you have a figure in mind that you would like to get?

Oh, and fun fact, those photos were actually taken using my phone...which honestly has the worst camera ever. So to counter that issue, I had to do a little editing to fix them.

So the merger has begun and this is going to take awhile to update. I wonder how Klab is going to fuck this up or will they succeed for once.......oh my god, they might be adding the sliders to the master song NOOOO!!!!

t5YZOna.png

Edited by TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So the merger has begun and this is going to take awhile to update. I wonder how Klab is going to fuck this up or will they succeed for once.......oh my god, they might be adding the sliders to the master song NOOOO!!!!

I just want the seal shop promo URs and login bonuses. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh and those packs might be nice as well. 

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 Well it looks like the update is done and we even got some Love Gems from it. I haven't seen any change except the different way Transfer Code works (which I still don't get how they work) and that Taiwan was finally added to the Worldwide version of LLSIF.

Also by the way they changed the title screen and I got to say that I love it. I love the Arabian Dancer set for Muse. They all look beautiful and I am happy that I have the UR Cool Arabian Dancer Kotori and the SR Pure Arabian Dancer Maki.

TZltYB4.jpg

I have 50 Love Gems now. I hope I am able to get the UR Kanan when she comes out. I doubt it with my luck, so I am going to need more Love Gems.

8vssT3B.jpg

@Satoshi Ookami Hey there is a new picture of Cop You with handcuffs.

Here is part 1:

H2hfNyr.jpg

Here is the new one part 2:

ChHyoJb.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Frankly...

I'm disappointed. 

They got me hyped for nothing. This is definitely NOT 'big update' at all.

Yeah, I'm hoping this isn't everything that had planned for this "big" update. 5.0 is what I'd consider big. xdd

• Like 1

That moment that today has introduced more stuff than the actual "big" update that happened two days ago. 

Anyways @Satoshi Ookami @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Ratchetshould you login to LLSIF for nine days you will get a lot of rewards starting with a Love Gem.

ot9cTjs.jpg

By the way an Event is coming. It is a Medley Event for Aqours specifically Dia and Riko. This is the first event in awhile where I am actually going to enjoy playing without the stress of hitting tier 1 or because I don't like the members. I hope I can get both girls but now we have to go up against the Taiwanese players. So @FallenElysion are you ready to get more Aqours SRs. I know that I am.

JZ9Ozn4.jpg

And finally, I know @Keello96 and me have been pumped for this. We finally are able to get Promo URs from the sticker shop.

9zullZB.jpg

1 hour ago, Keello96 said:

@TheVader66 Got Kotori and Eli with my seals. I have 85 left so I MIGHT get Maki once I get the extra 20 from the login bonus. Hard to say. 

I am going to try and get the Promo UR Kotori and the Promo UR Nozomi just to complete the collection of Promo URs. Though at the same time I am contemplating getting more Blue Tickets for later attempts at getting URs.

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way an Event is coming. It is a Medley Event for Aqours specifically Dia and Riko. This is the first event in awhile where I am actually going to enjoy playing without the stress of hitting tier 1 or because I don't like the members. I hope I can get both girls but now we have to go up against the Taiwanese players. So @FallenElysion are you ready to get more Aqours SRs. I know that I am.

JZ9Ozn4.jpg

Yep, definitely. I'm always up for an event.

The designs are adorable, I must have them. I'll try to at least T2 this one since Dia and Riko are quite high in my Aqours favourites.

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

Yep, definitely. I'm always up for an event.

The designs are adorable, I must have them. I'll try to at least T2 this one since Dia and Riko are quite high in my Aqours favourites.

Yeah I am going to try to hit Tier 2, hopefully I gain a few more Love Gems in the Event so I can at least attempt to scout for the UR Kanan that is coming.

By the way, love your new signature of the UR Angel Mari looking lovely as always. Once again, amazing job.

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @RaveNScythE @Mike13858 @Ratchet looks like the Event has started and it is a Medley Event where you can get both beautiful SRs: The Smile SR Riko and the Pure SR Dia. Also remember that this time that it will be harder to tier since Taiwan has joined the English Version, now officially making it the Worldwide Version. So more players will challenge you for Tier 1 and 2 but don't worry Klab has expanded the Tier list:

Old Cutoff Points Red

New Cutoff Points = Blue

The Cutoff Point for Tier 1: 1100/1200

The Cutoff Point for Tier 2: 5500/6100

The Cutoff Point for Tier 3: 13200/14800

The Cutoff Point for Tier 4: 27500/30600

F2lS7Ao.png

VmGVkNW.png

oKlrAKO.png

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

because I don't like the members

Wasn't Riko your favorite?

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

The Cutoff Point for Tier 1: 1100/1200

The Cutoff Point for Tier 2: 5500/6100

The Cutoff Point for Tier 3: 13200/14800

The Cutoff Point for Tier 4: 27500/30600

Thaaaaaaat... isn't much of a change considering the influx of players.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wasn't Riko your favorite?

Sort of, she is fourth now. My top three are Kanan, Hanamaru and Yoshiko/Yohane.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Thaaaaaaat... isn't much of a change considering the influx of players.

Yeah..I knew Klab wouldn't expand the tier list that much.