Notification Bug

For the past hour or so I've been unable to open the drop down notification list that shows up at the top right of the screen. I've tried on Chrome on pc, Chrome on my android phone, and firefox on pc. The drop down PM list will still drop down and I'm still able to view notifications through the usercp page.

UPDATE: It seems like it's working again for me. It's a little strange that I couldn't use it for a few hours though.

Edited by kuuhaku

Same here, I have to right click the box & select "open in new tab" (brings up the User CP page) to be able to view my notifications. I thought clearing my cookies & junk would fix it, but it's still messed-up (I'm on Firefox). Been happening all day today... -_-

Something else I noticed; whenever I make a post on a topic, I have to refresh the page for it to show (often, but not all the time). I guess the site is just a little glitchy today, hopefully it'll fix itself sooner or later (it's still happening for me). :hmm:

Edited by Masamune

Same here, I have to right click the box & select "open in new tab" (brings up the User CP page) to be able to view my notifications. I thought clearing my cookies & junk would fix it, but it's still messed-up (I'm on Firefox). Been happening all day today... -_-

lol I did the same thing for the first few times.

Now I drag the notification icon to address bar.

Bug is still going on for me too.