Win 5 online matches in Multiplayer Glitched...

GTAJJ

This trophy was bugged for me as well, but I found (kind of) a solution.

Place a rubber band between your analog sticks and play infected. You'll need to press square button to spawn at the start of every game. This way you won't be kicked for inactivity and also you will most likely be in winning team, because everyone gets infected. Also you'll get some keys . :D

This method is pretty fast, if you don't want to play the game. 

Got the trophy after the 31st win. Good Luck 

Edited by AriNubar

Ffs this game has been out for almost 2months and God damn Infinity Ward can't be ass to fix this damn trophy! It's my last one for platinum. It's disgusting attuide infinity ward has. HURRY UP I'm sitting on 120 wins.

On 18/12/2016 at 4:37 AM, KashSenpai said:

ok there's just too many pages on this certain trophy... has activision fixed the glitch?

Nope they haven't. looks like they cba.

Edited by MaxP93

4 hours ago, MaxP93 said:

Ffs this game has been out for almost 2months and God damn Infinity Ward can't be ass to fix this damn trophy! It's my last one for platinum. It's disgusting attuide infinity ward has. HURRY UP I'm sitting on 120 wins.

Nope they haven't. looks like they cba.

ah i'm just going to keep playing online hoping it pops up, pretty nice change to MWR after playing that for time 

On 26/11/2016 at 6:18 AM, HARD_ANGEL_FAN said:

sadly my friends dont play this game. =(

Edit: I went into my recent players, i joined someone random, got the TROPHY!  after another 4 wins of Infected!

Try this: May work, may not.

1. Back up your game save to either cloud or USB *Dont lose campaign progress*

2. Delete Data off HDD

3. Join a friend's game of Infected

4. Play 1-5 games *They usually result in a win 99% of the time

5. Profit! *trophy pops during final Kill Cam*

This method work perfectly for me and after only 10 games I got the trophy 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not fixed. It's as random as always. I did manage to get it to unlock tonight, but that was only after a 40 game win streak, and basically dumping every bit of my evening into Infected mode. It unlocked on the 28th or 29th game of the night in Infected, but don't be fooled by getting the trophy on your first go upon booting it up. It's just that smoke and mirror's trick called luck. Infected was a fun little mode, so I didn't mind wasting my time with it, but for anyone getting their hopes up -- don't... just don't... wait until the official patch notes state they actually fixed it, and THEN feel free to get your hopes up. Until then, don't let forum posters saying its fixed -- or furthermore, let them tell you that they have a fix "because it worked for them, therefore it should work for everyone" -- until it's official. There's no science to this other than to keep signing on everyday and plugging away at it.

• Like 1

i got the trophy, all i did to get it was to send my game saves to my USB storage device. Then delete the existing save files in the system storage for infinite warfare. I booted up the game for shits and giggles with no save file. Exited out of the game by holding the Play Station button and close the application. I then put my original save file (the one that is currently in the USB storage) back into system storage and once again loaded up infinite warfare. Play a couple of games and lost them all. What made it pop is when i play Kill confirmed and won the match. It popped during the final kill cam. I hope this method helps anyone who hasn't gotten the trophy yet.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No not patched won 8 infected matches in a row last night..... no trophy....... 8 patches and still not fixed WTF

edit: played 3 more infected, 1x tdm loss, 2 losses in dom.... then had 1 win in tdm to pop the trophy.... 18 wins total since patch 1.07 (14 in patch1.08)

Edited by Da_Man-023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...