• 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10
  2. 2. Estimated time to platinum (hours)

• 0 - 5
    • 5 - 6
    • 6 - 7
    • 7 - 8
    • 8 - 9
    • 9 - 10
    • 10 - 11
    • 11 - 12
    • 12 - 13
    • 13 - 14
    • 14 - 15
    • 15 - 20
    • 20+

Please:

1. Do not vote if you haven't played the game (e.g. based on trophy descriptions or other players' opinions).
  2. Ensure that you have played the game enough that your opinion can reasonably be said to be representative.
  3. A time consuming game may not be a difficult game. Please rate difficulty and time independently of one another.
  4. You don't need to have obtained the platinum trophy yet (e.g. you might find some trophy too difficult) but if you have no idea how much more you need to do to get the platinum (in either time or effort), then please consider that your opinion might not informed enough to be representative yet.

I just want to make sure that the estimates in my guide are more accurate than my sample size of 1 (me). Thanks!

• Like 3

Don't know if the poll voting is public (aka show ID of who votes), but consider making it if it isn't. Think you should set a required number of trophies minimum to vote or there are always going to be those people who vote at 5/total trophies like if they know what they are talking about.

How do I make votes public? Can't find the tick box anywhere in the edit screens...

I think my points about "please only vote if your understanding is representative" captures the second bit of your comment, Yuri. Any minimum number of trophies would be arbitrary but, for a game like this, I'd expect someone to have completed the campaign once on any difficulty, have the majority of trophies, and have read a guide to be in a position to estimate how much more they have to do to get the platinum.

• Like 1

How do I make votes public? Can't find the tick box anywhere in the edit screens...

I think my points about "please only vote if your understanding is representative" captures the second bit of your comment, Yuri. Any minimum number of trophies would be arbitrary but, for a game like this, I'd expect someone to have completed the campaign once on any difficulty, have the majority of trophies, and have read a guide to be in a position to estimate how much more they have to do to get the platinum.

If people voted already, the option disappears. You can ask Sly to use his magic.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@stitchesnscars +1

I wholeheartedly agree. Voting 1 on a game like this comes across as trolling or an attempt at lengthening your epeen.

I think everyone can agree that the majority of the game is relatively easy to complete. Becomes the Master is the only trophy barring the plat for some and the reason I feel it deserves 4-5 out of 10. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I just finished the platinium.
As far as time goes:
I played through campaign on Normal then on Master Difficulty (if you start on master then you can save some time).
I did the collectibles during the master run.
After I finished the Master run I finished some missing campaign challenge trophies - didn't take long.
Online trophies took like 15 minutes (1 won match).
Ant the last and the hardest - The Gauntlet Time Trial. Pretty much doubled the time on this alone, one of the hardest things I've done so far. How much time it will take you depends strongly on your skill and the will not to give up.

• Like 1

I’d say that it’s a 3/10 difficulty and takes about 10-15 hours to finish but that also depends on how long it takes you to get the gauntlet run. I wouldn’t rate this game a 6/10 just cause of the gauntlet since it isn’t “hard” it just takes a bit of practice to pull off. 

31 minutes ago, KimiJane said:

I am sadly still trying to get this bloody platinum. The hardest trophy of the game is the time trial trophy. All the people that have completed it so far are gods haha. 

Try going to options and fiddling with your movement/camera options a bit. I got it after reducing sensitivity, enabling auto-run and changing some other stuff.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:48 AM, NaseemJohn said:

I’d say that it’s a 3/10 difficulty and takes about 10-15 hours to finish but that also depends on how long it takes you to get the gauntlet run. I wouldn’t rate this game a 6/10 just cause of the gauntlet since it isn’t “hard” it just takes a bit of practice to pull off. 

I'd rate this game a 7/10 due to the gauntlet because even if the rest of the game is a 3 or 4, you still have to get "Becomes the Master" to earn the Platinum and that was pretty damn challenging to me. Granted I don't play a lot of super hard games but Titanfall 2 was my most challenging to 100%. I can see many people not being able to get the Plat because they simply don't have the dexterity to finish the gauntlet in the required time.

• 2 weeks later...