The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

3 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

This hunt really started at a bad time for me, Right before I start Tales of Berseria which is around 130 hours to plat and then there is Zelda along with the Switch.
I will be playing catch up for sometime for this hunt, a lot more then I first thought :D

I've already started on GTA V, but I'm basically with you. Zelda on Wii U is likely going to take up most of my gaming time for the next few weeks.

23 hours ago, feral611 said:

Oh it's on now :devil: Free Tim Tams are coming to me.

Alright it's settled then, may the best man (i.e. me) win :P

22 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Now let us all watch feral611 become the King of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, all to ensure he gets a packet  of Tim Tams.

Surely you can't be supporting feral!? If it ever looks like he's going to win then I may all of a sudden "forget" how to do basic math and subtract points instead of adding them to his tally :devil:

13 hours ago, Diagonis83 said:

So we have a bet within a competition.

I like it.

Game on boys. Let see who gets the Tim Tams.

This is the second bet between us in competitions, the other one is slightly more valuable lol. We're playing for a $20 PSN card in the C2 Invitational League. But now the most important question of them all, what flavour of Tim Tams are we playing for?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

This is the second bet between us in competitions, the other one is slightly more valuable lol. We're playing for a $20 PSN card in the C2 Invitational League. But now the most important question of them all, what flavour of Tim Tams are we playing for?

Double coated chocolate, duh!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, fisty123 said:

This hunt really started at a bad time for me, Right before I start Tales of Berseria which is around 130 hours to plat and then there is Zelda along with the Switch.
I will be playing catch up for sometime for this hunt, a lot more then I first thought :D

I feel your pain man ........ am staring down the barrel of 16 steins gate variations .......... only 14 more to go :P

On 02/03/2017 at 11:36 PM, TheWayne-o said:

Alright it's settled then, may the best man (i.e. me) win :P

Surely you can't be supporting feral!? If it ever looks like he's going to win then I may all of a sudden "forget" how to do basic math and subtract points instead of adding them to his tally :devil:

Back on crack I see, thinking such things :P

Yeah you would resort to such tactics lol.

I only noticed the bet in the C2 comp the other day, didn't even know it was on. Also since when are Tim Tams not valuable? This time though effort is being put in cause it's easy to get the wooden spoon. Well the original Tim Tams are always good and the caramel ones are good too.

8 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Double coated chocolate, duh!

Never had those ones. They might become the victory ones I claim.

Edited by feral611

I'm just realising how stupid it was to put DiRT 3 in my backlog... so many online trophies and its practically dead.

Anyway, if someone wants the online trophies for this, even though its not in their backlog, I have created a boosting session. Early next Saturday morning to allow the Europeans and Americans a chance to join in too. 

Man, I completely forgot about this (still not getting emails, stupid PoS). I've got heaps of study so I may not be able to earn many trophies but we'll see. Is there still time to send in my backlog and if so, what were the rules again? How many on PS3, PS4, PSV?

16 hours ago, Lightning_0608 said:

Man, I completely forgot about this (still not getting emails, stupid PoS). I've got heaps of study so I may not be able to earn many trophies but we'll see. Is there still time to send in my backlog and if so, what were the rules again? How many on PS3, PS4, PSV?

PS3 - 6

PS4 - 3

PSV - 1

Better get to it. There are Tim Tams to be won.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Well I just had a weekend without unlocking a single trophy which is rare these days. I blame Zelda, gambling and a concert for this.... But mainly Zelda.

gambling... are we talking racing at ranwick and flemington on the weekend? there wasn't much else to bet on.

On 01/03/2017 at 4:35 AM, CrestfallenV said:

Since everyone else has posted their backlog list, here's mine:

• Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3)

Let me know when you start this, I'd like to knock off the multiplayer trophies for it.

• Like 2

ok well since others were adding their backlogs here.

Here's mine

Vita

Lego Movie - The Videogame

PS3

Yakuza 4

Yakuza Dead Souls

Phineas & Ferb

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core

The Darkness II

Atelier Rorona

PS4

The Wolf Among Us

Lego Dimensions

Driveclub

18 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

gambling... are we talking racing at ranwick and flemington on the weekend? there wasn't much else to bet on.

When there is lack of events even more so at night (besides the dogs) you even start looking at Trackside... Terrible system.

On 07/03/2017 at 6:25 AM, Diagonis83 said:

ok well since others were adding their backlogs here.

Here's mine

Vita

Lego Movie - The Videogame

I've actually written a guide for that, I'm just having problems with the guide team publishing it (Just ask Cj), but I hope it's out in time to help you.

Also, here is my backlog with all stats current as of March 1st 2017:

PS3:

Alone In The Dark - 3/50 (4%) Uncommon

Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 6/47 (8%) Uncommon

Dishonored: Game Of The Year Edition - 5/81 (4%) Very Rare

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - 5/26 (10%) Rare

Life Is Strange - 0/61 (0%) Uncommon

Shadows Of The Damned - 1/51 (1%) Rare

PS4:

Sleeping Dogs (US Edition) - 0/60 (0%) Rare

Trine 2: Complete Story - 4/51 (5%) Ultra Rare

Tropico 5 - 7/71 (7%) Ultra Rare

PSV:

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - 3/45 (5%) Very Rare

As you can see, I'm trying to tidy up my completion rates. Here's hoping I can get them done before the competition ends and tick off one of my challenges.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

I've actually written a guide for that, I'm just having problems with the guide team publishing it (Just ask Cj), but I hope it's out in time to help you.

Also, here is my backlog:

PS3:

Alone In The Dark - 3/50 (4%)

Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 6/47 (8%)

Dishonored: Game Of The Year Edition - 5/81 (4%)

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - 5/26 (10%)

Life Is Strange - Not Started

Shadows Of The Damned - 1/51 (1%)

PS4:

Sleeping Dogs (US Edition) - Not Started

Trine 2: Complete Story - 4/51 (5%)

Tropico 5 - 7/71 (7%)

PSV:

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - 3/45 (5%)

As you can see, I'm trying to tidy up my completion rates. Here's hoping I can get them done before the competition ends and tick off one of my challenges.

Happy to do the online trophies on tropico 5 if you like. :)

Oh nice.

I have been trying to finish LEGO Batman 3 on both PS4 and VITA for some time.

It's just can't find the motivation for it, it's kinda boring lol.

Yep same here.

This might give me motivation to finish off some other games in my backlog

Finished my first backlog game for the year, The Order: 1886 (Uncommon 39.26%) Good game, story is nice and gameplay works well apart from the boring parts where you can do almost nothing.

Will backlogs be posted in the main post? Would like to see everyone's written out.

Seeing as though everyone has posted theirs I'll show mine.

PS3:

Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt 1

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt 2

Murdered Soul Suspect

Farcry 4

Trivial Pursuit

PS4:

The Order

AC Syndicate

Lego Jurassic World

Vita:

Ratchet & Clank

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Finished my first backlog game for the year, The Order: 1886 (Uncommon 39.26%) Good game, story is nice and gameplay works well apart from the boring parts where you can do almost nothing.

Will backlogs be posted in the main post? Would like to see everyone's written out.

Seeing as though everyone has posted theirs I'll show mine.

Nice list Spazza, and congrats you had a good day both Skyrim plat and The Order. Enjoy HZD.

• Like 1