psnprofiles flagged me for game glitch

Siabi21
Go to solution Solved by MMDE,

A glitch... right...

Plus, daaaaaamn, aren't you unlucky? You Wolfenstein trophies glitched as well, they all popped out of order. :/

1384e84a5c2a4d59a3621da78ba6d46d.png

Something tells me you are going to remain flagged for eternity.

I noticed that too! Although didn't want to comment on it, because maybe there's some chapter select and he did chose the orders of the chapters. Maybe anyone can confirm if that's possible? If not, we've got enough information :P

I can verify that Wolfenstein isn't a problem - you don't have to play the episodes in order to achieve all the trophies.

To top it all off, there isn't much of a story, so not much incentive to play them in order unless you just want to.

The time stamps seem legit enough, not sure about the original game in question, but Wolfenstein is legit by everything I've seen.

• Like 2

I played wolfenstein3D every day for one chapter and to end.

Regarding to EDF insect Armageddon I really don't cheated or nothing. Just runned PS3 at 5 November then game, game start loading and game start pop. Then I see that is glitch and tried to close system. The system was closed after 4 min, with black screen and green light blinking.

Do you have ideas/

I played wolfenstein3D every day for one chapter and to end.

Regarding to EDF insect Armageddon I really don't cheated or nothing. Just runned PS3 at 5 November then game, game start loading and game start pop. Then I see that is glitch and tried to close system. The system was closed after 4 min, with black screen and green light blinking.

Do you have ideas/

You shouldn't have synced your ps3 to psn if those trophies were popping, if you had deleted your account, it would have wiped those "glitched" trophies off of the system giving you the chance to unlock them again

cheater.png

You hadn't played this for months, and then 6 days after the incident of EDF IA, you start the game up again and you knock all the bolt collecting related trophies out at the same time... yeah, right. You're a cheater!

Ratchet & Clank 1:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1460-Ratchet-and-Clank/Siabi21?order=date#content

You cheated these too. Starting out with 1 million bolt as first trophy (that was the last trophy I got), then all 10 gold weapons, which you can't get before second playthrough, get all skill points before getting the trophies for doing many of them... :P yeah, you cheated there too.

Ooooh busted!!

Nice found though.

• Like 2

I love these threads so much.

>I didn't do it

>>Community shows evidence that they've done it in a shitload of other games

>>>Gets caught out for a bunch more than they probably ever would have if they just didn't say anything

I think on mine someone pointed out Uncharted 3 looked a little suss in one or two spots, which I chalked up to playing the game on a mate's PS3 a couple months before I got my own, same as the couple hundred trophies without timestamps I already had on their machine that were later synced. Good times.

• Like 3

He did it with R&C 1, 2 and 3... I mean, it's pretty clear it's not some glitch at this point. Just silly at this point to claim he didn't cheat.

I know right! The funny thing about these 'I'm flagged but I didn't do anything bad' threads, is that whenever someone makes them, the community most of the time finds more suspicious games that proves them being cheaters in the first place. It's hilarious. :P

• Like 2

funny, i was thinking the same...innocence till proven guilty...i vote not only a flag but a ban for people who pull such dumb moves and a lifetime premium membership for the guys who spend the time looking into their stats (unless they already have premium ofc)...i swear there's a thread like this every couple weeks..."why am I flagged?"..."because you cheated"...never to be heard from again...i like this one..."my friend's 100% game save accidentally dinged all the trophies out of sync and all at once" glitch...

Edited by ProfBambam55

Never thought I'd ever see someone hack Ratchet and Clank! LOL

Btw, how comes some cheaters are removed from the leaderboards while others are removed entirely? Also, I sometimes notice profiled that look clean, but are not ranked, does not being on the leaderboard mean you have been removed or does some players ask to be removed?

Edited by Bezenko

Never thought I'd ever see someone hack Ratchet and Clank! LOL

Btw, how comes some cheaters are removed from the leaderboards while others are removed entirely? Also, I sometimes notice profiled that look clean, but are not ranked, does not being on the leaderboard mean you have been removed or does some players ask to be removed?

Believe if you are flagged for a certain number of games at one time you're completely removed. Happened to someone a couple weeks ago who tried to pull the same "why am I flagged" deal.

I also believe you can ask to be excluded from the LB.

If you're a cheater, don't bring attention to your profile. We have plenty of people here who will comb through the whole thing and find other games you've cheated on which they will then report and you'll have even more flagged games. Time to make Siabi22 or hide all the games you cheated. 

Parker

• Like 1