19 brand new GTA V screenshots

AndroidFox

After platting GTAIV and 100%ing TLaD & TBoGT, my interest in GTA as a series had hit rock bottom and I couldn't see myself ever playing a GTA again. Then GTAV was announced with it's 1st trailer, my interest entered minimum. As more screenshots were revealed my interest increased to curiosity. More info in a slow trickle raised my curiosity up to genuine interest. Now some of these screenshots have bought me up to the level of, getting excited.

I think the reason I got so bored of GTA4 was that it was all in a dismal, dreary, grimy, repetitive city. I don't mind the story as long as the world is fun to play in.

Not sure when this game is released but it sure looks like it could be a launch title for the new 2013 consoles.

What new 2013 consoles? Surely not the WiiU? And the PS4 isn't likely to come out in 2013 either. Not sure on Xbox720. Anyway, R* have said 'Spring 2013' for this to release, so maybe around March-May time? I can't see Xbox launching a new console by then.

Edited by ShadowGandalf
  • Like 1

Keep in mind that the PS3/360 versions will not look like this. These don't even look like their in-game anyway.

Yeah, no way their in game shots but what excites me isn't the way the game looks, it's that they are finally bringing back the fun in the series. The inclusion of jets, helicopters, parachutes and all that is what made GTA: San Andreas so fun (Vice City is still my favorite) and these screenshots are just confirming those to be in the game again.

Parker

• 4 weeks later...

After platting GTAIV and 100%ing TLaD & TBoGT, my interest in GTA as a series had hit rock bottom and I couldn't see myself ever playing a GTA again. Then GTAV was announced with it's 1st trailer, my interest entered minimum. As more screenshots were revealed my interest increased to curiosity. More info in a slow trickle raised my curiosity up to genuine interest. Now some of these screenshots have bought me up to the level of, getting excited.

I think the reason I got so bored of GTA4 was that it was all in a dismal, dreary, grimy, repetitive city. I don't mind the story as long as the world is fun to play in.

What new 2013 consoles? Surely not the WiiU? And the PS4 isn't likely to come out in 2013 either. Not sure on Xbox720. Anyway, R* have said 'Spring 2013' for this to release, so maybe around March-May time? I can't see Xbox launching a new console by then.

I got really bored doing the drug wars, it was sooo repetitive

GTA V is going to be for PS3 and XBOX360, not PS4 and XBOX720, those will be releasead after summer (best of chances)

Day 1 purchase of course