Pretty easy, for a Final Fantasy Game?

Kishnabe

The trophy list looks far easier than I expected, but maybe that's a good thing :P

Also, two completely identical trophy lists right out of the gate for the same game on the same console, and I always looked at Square Enix for being one of the most organized companies when it came to trophy lists - guess not anymore! :facepalm:

Edit: Nevermind, now it's 5 lists! Unreal, lmao

I also was surprised to see duplicates for one console from Square Enix, never saw that before.

5 LISTS! Only 1 list to reach Sound Shapes or Let's Sing 2016 or Chariot, 2 to reach The Evil Within :D

I also was surprised to see duplicates for one console from Square Enix, never saw that before.

5 LISTS! Only 1 list to reach Sound Shapes or Let's Sing 2016 or Chariot, 2 to reach The Evil Within :D

And another 5 more to reach Krinkle Krusher and √Letter status, lol

But yeah I'm pretty sad, always appreciated Square Enix's extreme attention to trophy list organization =/

Australia gets it`s own list rather than being combined with EU for once? :o

It's doesn't, it's likely part of EU. There wouldn't be any reason for AU to have a separate list like Saint's Row 4. . 

Lists are basically NA, EU, Japan, Mainland China, Korea/Other China related places. 

It's doesn't, it's likely part of EU. There wouldn't be any reason for AU to have a separate list like Saint's Row 4. . 

Lists are basically NA, EU, Japan, Mainland China, Korea/Other China related places. 

But there`s also no reason for NA/EU to have different lists though, is there?

I can kind of understand China being separate due to all their different regulations and stuff and them often having separate lists, but the others don`t make as much sense to me.