Pretty easy, for a Final Fantasy Game?

Kishnabe

Not that time consuming to be honest. You can get the plat in around 50-60 hours.

I love a good FF grind. I do not love missable trophies. Seems like there are none from what I can tell; can anyone confirm? 

There is no missables at all.

• Like 4

How was the Adamantoise optional battle? Is it really that hard as some people say? :)

2 and a half hours battle if you are underleveled like I was. He's at level 99 my party was 65 average. Not a  hard battle though just a lot of patience.

• Like 1

Items didn't have to be equipped for that trophy, just in your inventory at least once. I'll assume you mean you sold something you couldn't get back.

Yeah. It was a real long time ago. When that happened i gave up on the plat entirely it wasn't until years later a friend suggest I finish it up using his guide. Thankfully, that playthrough went by without issues. I think it was one of the items that requires crafting or such, all i remember was that I sold it and could get one particular item for that trophy. 

2 and a half hours battle if you are underleveled like I was. He's at level 99 my party was 65 average. Not a  hard battle though just a lot of patience.

Whoah, really? What the hell were they talking about when they said 72 hours? Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved. Just wondering where they got those 72 hours...

I heard you can play the whole game on Easy and then before the Ifrit fight, switch back to Normal for the trophy.

Any confirmation on that?

No idea, but why even bother. I've heard zero reports that FFXV is particularly difficult. I'd get it if you wanted to circumvent a "hard", or "very hard" playthrough, but not playing on Normal if you're a seasoned gamer is just kind of lazy imo. 

• Like 1

Whoah, really? What the hell were they talking about when they said 72 hours? Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved. Just wondering where they got those 72 hours...

No idea, but why even bother. I've heard zero reports that FFXV is particularly difficult. I'd get it if you wanted to circumvent a "hard", or "very hard" playthrough, but not playing on Normal if you're a seasoned gamer is just kind of lazy imo. 

Quite possibly the sheet that Square Enix give Conan's assistant to read out, said "3 days" but probably didn't exactly say "in-game" or "real" days and he picked it up wrong for 3 real days.

It's actually quite difficult for some people who are terrible at hack n' slash, if you are good at hack n' slash though, you have got this game as from what I played of the demo, it really just feels like an easier version of Devil May Cry (originals)/Ninja Gaiden.

But yea, very lazy to play on Easy difficulty, it's like "hold circle". Done.  Play on Normal if you at least want a challenge.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

Edited by IvanGosu-

Didnt they say you could play this game on a harder more challenging setup with more customizations? I figure though everyone trophy hunting would just pick easy mode then call the game "too easy"

Right.. With a guide.

Nope; hardly used a guide. Don't go around accusing people.

In addition to what DEMON said above, Sony is completely unorganized (and getting worse) when it comes to organizing trophy lists, 3 more lists for this game are about to come in too :facepalm:

Japan, Asia and Korea? xD

The trophy list looks far easier than I expected, but maybe that's a good thing :P

Also, two completely identical trophy lists right out of the gate for the same game on the same console, and I always looked at Square Enix for being one of the most organized companies when it came to trophy lists - guess not anymore! :facepalm:

Edit: Nevermind, now it's 5 lists! Unreal, lmao

This is crazy. do we know why there are 5 lists?