Pretty easy, for a Final Fantasy Game?

Kishnabe

The trophy list looks far easier than I expected, but maybe that's a good thing :P

Also, two completely identical trophy lists right out of the gate for the same game on the same console, and I always looked at Square Enix for being one of the most organized companies when it came to trophy lists - guess not anymore! :facepalm:

Edit: Nevermind, now it's 5 lists! Unreal, lmao

Edited by BlindMango

Besides XIV, what FF games aren't "easy" (I'd prefer the term "straightforward"- the conditions aren't complicated but the time need to accomplish them is hard to find) to platinum?I haven't 

I haven't played it in a long time, but maybe FFX-2? I know of the requirements for the platinum in FFX since my friend in real life played it a lot, but I don't know how tough it is for the sequel.

I haven't played it in a long time, but maybe FFX-2? I know of the requirements for the platinum in FFX since my friend in real life played it a lot, but I don't know how tough it is for the sequel.

Yes and no. Getting the 100% story completion can be pretty tricky without a guide and reloading some saves when you mess up (however, the main thing about it is- again- that it is mostly a time-consuming task) but I did it and most of the other trophy requirements back on PS2 years ago except for the Tower crawl epilogue as I didn't have the International edition of the game. So less straightforward than X but I wouldn't call it particularly difficult either.

EDIT- I just realised that it was my least-favourite FF by a long shot even back when so I take back what I just said- it is 10x harder than X because it is 10x less good therefore an absolute chore.

Edited by MeteorHawk

The trophy list doesn't look bad -- at least it doesn't have that trophy from FFXIII where "you keep every item you ever get and don't discard anything otherwise you have to play through this game again and watch a 30 year old pine after an 18 year old and hear 'moms are tough' again" trophy.

The trophy list doesn't look bad -- at least it doesn't have that trophy from FFXIII where "you keep every item you ever get and don't discard anything otherwise you have to play through this game again and watch a 30 year old pine after an 18 year old and hear 'moms are tough' again" trophy.

You don't have to keep every item, I think the game records it if you at least had it in your inventory at some point. Still a shit trophy as you have no way ingame of keeping track of what items you have and have not acquired.

These exist?  Tell me more.

All joking aside, I am working on X-2 at the moment and it is a chore.

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 2

Well, at least I wont have to worry about another Treasure Hunter fiasco I had with FF13. Frigging sold one of my items before I equipped it. Wasted 200+ Hours for nothing.

Items didn't have to be equipped for that trophy, just in your inventory at least once. I'll assume you mean you sold something you couldn't get back.

Edited by Lightning

Final Fantasy XIII-2 and LRFFXIII are also easy plats so I wouldnt be surprised if this one will be similar in difficulty. Here I hoped for some hardcore 10/10 200-300h platinum but oh well :D

But I wouldn't mind a grind or a challenge again  xD

• Like 1