Marvel vs Capcom 4 to be announced at PSX, coming 2017

Azaan60

Apparently there won't be any X-Men characters so... That sort of makes sense with the MCU, but it would be pretty disappointing. Also, if there aren't any X-Men characters, there probably won't be any FF characters, so no Dr. Doom or anything.

This would be a pretty good reason for me to not bother buying the game.  An MVC game without Wolverine just isn't right.

It's Cashcom.  Quit joking.

Cashcom? Another developer? and I wasn't joking, I was just hoping they're not having like 40 characters, I wanted more. That's how happened to MVC 3 for not having one of my favorite characters, X (or Megaman X).

Edit: and Captain Commando, too.

Edited by Gokai Yellow

Cashcom? Another developer? and I wasn't joking, I was just hoping they're not having like 40 characters, I wanted more. That's how happened to MVC 3 for not having one of my favorite characters, X (or Megaman X) and Captain Commando.

Cashcom is basically what Capcom have become for their fighters. They'll charge you for all those extra characters.

I want a roster the size of Capcom VS SNK 2. :P

That will never happen these days though.

Apparently these are images that might supposedly be in a release trailer? This is all according to the article on  Shoryuken

mvc4_leak_logo.jpg?fit=750%2C400&resize=

mvc4_leak_screen-shot-2016-11-26-at-1-56

mvc4_leak_screen-shot-2016-11-26-at-1-56

I would love for this to be real, as MvC has always been the top fighting games(next to SFV and Tekken 7) to watch in tourney imo. But it would be really interesting to see another exclusive fighting game on PS4 since in the first image it only shows PS4 on the bottom. But then it would make sense since SFV is a PS4 exclusive lol.

• Like 1