Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

1 minute ago, blxckenigma said:

Have fun platting it! ^_^ NepNep games are fun, but grinding really sucks. Especially when it comes to lily ranks :| 

Which is why I said I was making this a long-term project. I'm used to that - I am a masochist when it comes to choose games that require a lot of grinding, I am a big RPG fan. :devil:

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Soooooooooooooo, I don't think it's possible for me to plat a Vita game on February 22nd :| . Birth by Sleep took a lot longer then expected.

Noob!

Traitor!

Westerner! 

:awesome:

Come on, you can at least pop up Tentacle or something of similar length =D Don't tell me you can't find anything you would be able to finish within 3 days =D

54 minutes ago, Myu said:

I knew I couldn't expect Your loli-obsessed Highness to understand how awesome Impey is :P

People tend to know about Frankenstein, Lupin and Van Helsing's original story but Saint-Germain and Impey deserve your love too! Especially Saint-chan who was a master troll in his own century :D

:awesome:

Saint-chan was actually awesome character. Not as good as Fran or Van but still awesome.

Impey was... meh xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, you can at least pop up Tentacle or something of similar length =D Don't tell me you can't find anything you would be able to finish within 3 days =D

Sadly, I don't. The idea was to plat Hyperdimension Re;Birth3, but Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep took far longer than expected. 

Update:

2017-02-18-232135.jpg

Welp, that's that, I'm 50% of the way done. Rimuldar wasn't as bad a challenge, but the poison and paralysis and confusion, oh my! :blink: Also, that idiot Hades Condor kept flinging me to the edge of the arena with his goddamn tornado, making it impossible to shoot him. I was lucky he didn't get up the third time I knocked him down! All his mooks were ticking me off. I was just lucky I found the graveyard blueprint and built it as the HP recovery was a lifesaver as Hades Condor kept hitting me with his wind missiles that paralyze you.

Still, I got done at the eve of Day 25, so I had time to get the Defuddle Drops spell from the Tearwolf Dojo as well as complete their quest to get the Ring of Clarity. I even had time to go back to the last world and farm nodes for gold and silver, getting enough to craft the Ring of Immunity and Catholicon Ring. Yes, I got all lof the challenges and Ruler of Rimuldar without losing any time, unlike Cantlin. ;)

Next up, Kol. Ugh, this is going to suck major trouble, but the sooner I get that done, the more time I have to relax before the deadline. At 46% trophy completion because I got Master Planner from completing the crop garden blueprint from Garontius, 2/3 of the way through the chapter. Now I need to go to sleep because I have to go pray to my deity that I can complete this game by the 22nd and he only lets me pray at 8 AM and it's 1:30 AM now.

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sadly, I don't. The idea was to plat Hyperdimension Re;Birth3, but Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep took far longer than expected. 

You don't need RB3, that's why I said something like Tentacle. Easy and quick.

Or you can do some quick 100%.

7 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Splurge and spend $.99 on my name is mayo

Mayo still could not bless us, Europeans, with its glory.

13 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

My Spy Hunter platinum is officially ready to be popped. Along with the other two games on my list, I'm all set for the 22nd February now :)

Updated your list. :)

25 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Severed ready.

My arm hurts like hell.

I hurt my finger tip and killed a touchpen with the game as I was too stupid and always used fast, short slashes. :facepalm: 

12 hours ago, xFalionx said:

I've got Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ ready to pop now. :D To pop the trophy I only need to get the CG from Lupin's good ending.

Let's see if I can win the race against time and complete PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate and R&C2 in time, that would give me 10 games for the 5th anniversary. ^_^ 

32. xFalionx

Reveal hidden contents

Western Birthday:
- Amnesia: Memories *ready to pop*
- Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ *ready to pop*
- Color Guardians *ready to pop*
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered *ready to pop*
- Frobisher Says! *ready to pop*
- Letter Quest Remastered *ready to pop*
- Persona 4 Golden *ready to pop*
- Pumped BMX+ *ready to pop*

Probably:
- Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

Edit: @Crimson Idol If you're still offering to boost PixelJunk Shooter I'd like to take you up on that as the MP seems to be completely dead by now.

Since there's only 7 wins required, one of which without the enemy scoring any points, it should be pretty quick.

Updated your status.

And I will come back about the thing with Pixeljunk via a PM. :)

• Like 1

I'm almost ready with World of Final Fantasy.

I got really lucky with Maduin Memento, I got it on my 10th try, along with the mini-game trophy. I've also completed 100 mirage boards, the Coliseum and the Gallery.

I still need to go look for some random chests I forgot here and there. I left the Savior Medals for last since it will take less than a minute to get it on the 22nd.

1 hour ago, Myu said:

I'm almost ready with World of Final Fantasy.

I got really lucky with Maduin Memento, I got it on my 10th try, along with the mini-game trophy. I've also completed 100 mirage boards, the Coliseum and the Gallery.

I still need to go look for some random chests I forgot here and there. I left the Savior Medals for last since it will take less than a minute to get it on the 22nd.

You're inspiring. I only hope I can do as well on my version during the Spring Backlog event. ^_^

Mini-update: Got started on Kol during my trip to and from church. It's a lot more dangerous - I tried to find the Gold Ring as soon as I broke through the barricade only to get gang-banged(sorry, I know this is a lewd term for gang rape, plz forgive me) by scorpions and iron scorpions out of the gate. Managed to rescue the first goon and used him as a meat shield for my material run. Now Kol has a Brick Wall bath-house, a blacksmithery(with a cookfire until I have breathing room to build an actual kitchen - those cactus steaks managed to save me from dying of starvation, they don't give you food until you save Brawly in the mines so I was nearly starving by the time I rescued him) and a basic bedroom. As soon as I take a nap and get more energy and some real food in my body, I'll take the goons(even that coward Glutimus) and storm the keep with the mad knights and warlock to rescue the other guy. Trust me: You need to take the goons every time you make a run. I tried to do the first portal world solo and got rekt by the trolls. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ratchet2425 said:

AC Liberation is officially ready to pop, just need to do some climbing (about 4000 metres left) and 1 or 2 rooftop kills, which I plan on saving for Wednesday :)

Some climbing. That's half of the amount. xD

1 hour ago, El_Shubi said:

Got through the gravity rush challenges ? much easier when you not playing in a moving vehicle. Gravity rush can be added to my list i need ti talk to the two travelers in Auldnoir to pop this plat so its another confirmed one

Gien the nature of the game it's somehow logical that it's easier to do this in an environment with a stable underground. :D Yet still I managed to get a similar trophy while going by bus:

Apollo Wins from Sly 4. There's one minigame that requires you to balance an egg via the tilt sensor.

And World of Final Fantasy is ready to pop! I had to travel everywhere to find a couple of missed chests. After 80 hours of not so interesting content, it's finally over!

This is my final list as I'm going to concentrate on YaoiGod's event from now on (even though I can't even get one Perfect in Extreme mode :P )

Western Birthday:
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f *ready to pop*
- Monster Monpiece *ready to pop*
- √Letter *ready to pop*
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song *ready to pop*
- Teslagrad *ready to pop*
- Whispering Willows *ready to pop*
- World of Final Fantasy *ready to pop*

• Like 2

Grim fandango ready to pop, played it for about 11 hours today with a break for the Tottenham match in the middle.

I'm really into point & clicks after this and DOTT, gonna have to go back and finally do the sam and max games on ps3. I'd love it if they released discworld 2 missing presumed, with trophies of course. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Tentacles ready :awesome:

What better way to spend time with Vita-tan than some tentacles, right? :awesome:

Well... I still think that old-school adventures are better on PC with mouse =D Good thing the only old-school style requirement was the retro game =D

3 hours ago, Myu said:

And World of Final Fantasy is ready to pop! I had to travel everywhere to find a couple of missed chests. After 80 hours of not so interesting content, it's finally over!

This is my final list as I'm going to concentrate on YaoiGod's event from now on (even though I can't even get one Perfect in Extreme mode :P )

Western Birthday:
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f *ready to pop*
- Monster Monpiece *ready to pop*
- √Letter *ready to pop*
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song *ready to pop*
- Teslagrad *ready to pop*
- Whispering Willows *ready to pop*
- World of Final Fantasy *ready to pop*

1 hour ago, wolverine123 said:

Grim fandango ready to pop, played it for about 11 hours today with a break for the Tottenham match in the middle.

I'm really into point & clicks after this and DOTT, gonna have to go back and finally do the sam and max games on ps3. I'd love it if they released discworld 2 missing presumed, with trophies of course. 

Uhm, yeah, okay... I promised I'll continue playing my Vita. I just need some time to rest. Chapter 3 is a LOOOOONG chapter with lots of stuff you have to do. I just rescued Barbella, though, so now I can take a breather. Today's only the 19th. :)

Updated everyone that is quoted.

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well... I still think that old-school adventures are better on PC with mouse =D Good thing the only old-school style requirement was the retro game =D

The controls of Manic Mansion were really not nice on the Vita. But at least the main game had good controls

11 hours ago, Myu said:

Good work. And don't complain about not getting one Perfect in Extreme mode. I can consider myself lucky when I get a Perfect in Hard mode in any rhythm game. xD

9 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

You should also try the Deponia-games at one point. The first one is available on PS4 and the other three should follow in the next few months. Personally I really enjoyed them. The humour can be somehow compared with DotT.

6 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

All 5 of my games are now ready to pop. 

Congrats.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Good work. And don't complain about not getting one Perfect in Extreme mode. I can consider myself lucky when I get a Perfect in Hard mode in any rhythm game. xD

There are some people with mad skillz on this site, we common people can't compare with them.  :P

But I'm really happy to see that my capability to hit notes in Extreme songs has greatly increased since I struggled so much with Project Diva X's stupidly hard requirements. I would like to get at least one Perfect to preserve my dignity :D

• Like 1