Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

@Dragon-Archon or anyone else, could you make me a Samus cover photo. I'd love to have one and it'd be greatly appreciated. Super Metroid is probably my favorite game of all-time so maybe if it's possible to find a high def picture of the box art scene without the name and logo that'd be pretty cool. I'm not picky at all though so I would gladly take whatever you think looks best. That game is pretty old so it might be easier finding a totally different picture. I could try finding a pic but I'm completely ignorant when it comes to making these things and what would be best. I'd prefer you to just do whatever you want and whatever you think looks good.

Thanks and just let me know if you don't have time to do it at the moment. No worries if you are too busy.

49 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

@Dragon-Archon or anyone else, could you make me a Samus cover photo. I'd love to have one and it'd be greatly appreciated. Super Metroid is probably my favorite game of all-time so maybe if it's possible to find a high def picture of the box art scene without the name and logo that'd be pretty cool. I'm not picky at all though so I would gladly take whatever you think looks best. That game is pretty old so it might be easier finding a totally different picture. I could try finding a pic but I'm completely ignorant when it comes to making these things and what would be best. I'd prefer you to just do whatever you want and whatever you think looks good.

Thanks and just let me know if you don't have time to do it at the moment. No worries if you are too busy.

You mean this cover:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

If so, I wouldn't get your hopes up about finding an HD image. I still have a few other request to take care off first, but after those are done, I'll see if I can find any. In case there isn't one, do you want me to use the amoured Samus or the human form?

On 12/8/2016 at 9:32 PM, Redgrave said:

I would like something with all the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure protagonists on one side and the villains on the other. Parts 1-7 to be exact. If you're not sure what to look for feel free to message me :)

It seems my request was missed :[

Also, whoever makes it, can they also make it profile banner sized for my PSN Profile?

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh crap, sorry about that :facepalm: . Maybe I should add a waiting list to the OP.

I don't know if my request was missed too or not but I think a list in the OP would be good.
No worries if my request was missed. I can wait :)

Edited by MarkusT1992

Just now, doordie19822015 said:

Can I please get a Reaper cover or banner.Not sure what the difference is but as long as it looks like my avatar Reaper and you can create any background also.The size can be whatever would fit for the a custom trophycard or forum cover.Thanx

A cover image is the image at the top of the Forum Profile, while a banner usually refers to the image at the top of the PSN Profile.

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You mean this cover:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

If so, I wouldn't get your hopes up about finding an HD image. I still have a few other request to take care off first, but after those are done, I'll see if I can find any. In case there isn't one, do you want me to use the amoured Samus or the human form?

Yeah that was the scene I was talking about but don't worry at all if it's hard finding a good picture. That just came to mind so I threw it out there. I would probably prefer armoured Samus if possible but I trust your judgement on what looks best. Sure I'll be pleased with whatever you do. And I'm in no rush so don't worry about that. Know you have a lot of requests and are busy so I don't mind waiting. Thanks in advance for trying to do this and just let me know if you have any other questions or need me to do something. :)

23 hours ago, Parker said:

@Dragon-Archon Thanks man, that looks awesome. If it isn't too much trouble would you mind making one without the mega evolutions as well? I don't want to sound like an ungrateful asshole but I'm a Gen 1 and 2 man so I prefer no megas. 

Thanks again,

Parker

Well that took longer than expected, but here it is:

6MtSOpN.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

On 10-12-2016 at 5:41 AM, MarkusT1992 said:

Nice from you to do this for people like me who have no talent in such things.

I'd like to have all the main assassins from Assassins Creed to AC: Syndicate, if that's possible. At least Altair and Ezio.

Wow, they actually all fit :blink:. Wasn't expecting that tbh.

qnORaUe.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, they actually all fit :blink:. Wasn't expecting that tbh.

qnORaUe.png

That looks amazing. You even added Avelin and the Chronicles assassins. I totally forgot about Avelin to be honest :giggle:.
But than I wouldn't consider it a main game. Also the Chronicles games but good to have them too.

Thank you a lot for your work. :highfive:

On 12/9/2016 at 0:37 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think?

zhTqGLz.png

You've never seen K-On! 

Watch the seasons, then the ovas, then the movie. Now. Or you are no dragon of mine! 

Btw awesome thread and work you're doing! 

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I wish I had the skills with programs to make forum cover photos or anything like that. Sadly my skills lie in Powerpoint and Excel. :facepalm:

If anyone is up for it, I would love an Iowa Hawkeye themed cover photo with TristanBrown17 somewhere in it, maybe like the lower left corner? Thanks to anyone who may undertake this!

6 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

You've never seen K-On! 

Watch the seasons, then the ovas, then the movie. Now. Or you are no dragon of mine! 

Btw awesome thread and work you're doing! 

Let's just start with season 1 and see if it passes the 3-episode rule.

Thanks :D . Feel free to take requests too. Anyone can join.

5 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Aww poor dragon, disowned for such a simple thing.

Just another day in the life of a dragon :(.

• Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I have that rule too! Seems dragons and demons watch anime in similar ways. :o (actually no, I'm just lazy when it comes to watching anime).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Haha alright I do the same(though sometimes it's a 1-2 episodes(or 10 minutes....)) 

Ahh that's not entirely true otherwise this wouldn't exist :)

8000b93040d182361f94e0afd2ccd849.jpg

5 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Well I am a Dragoon... we basically draw our powers from dragons... to kill dragons.

NOOOOOO, those poor dragons :jaymon:. Though I killed my fair share of demons too for their souls, so let's just call it even.

2 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Haha alright I do the same(though sometimes it's a 1-2 episodes(or 10 minutes....)) 

Ahh that's not entirely true otherwise this wouldn't exist :)

8000b93040d182361f94e0afd2ccd849.jpg

Y-you don't always stick to the 3-ep rule :o !? 

Being a dragon is much cooler. Being able to fly, breathe fire, and never having to wait in a queue when going to the movies :awesome: .

• Like 2