Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I would love to make a request for profile picture. I hope it doesn't have to be gaming related.

If possible and if anyone is familiar with it. I would like a Christmas theme with the Manger Scene in it.

If it has to be gaming related then I think I would like A Metro theme since they have been 2 of my favorites I have played this year.

Nope, it doesn't have to be gaming related, anything goes as long as it's not against the forum rules.

2 hours ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Senpai, you should School Days =D You'll cringe hard. You won't regret it :D 

@DEMON Hmm what about Higurashi?? Elfen Lied?? Corpse Party OVA? Pupa? @Dav9834 I recommend you to watch them too. LMAO why did I watch these shows? xD 

Forgot about Elfen Lied, that anime made me depressed.

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I'm quoting you so it doesn't get lost in our stupid discussion lol :)

I have some free time later I could probably do a nice Nativity Scene.

I know dragon has been getting a lot of requests. 

42 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope, it doesn't have to be gaming related, anything goes as long as it's not against the forum rules.

Forgot about Elfen Lied, that anime made me depressed.

No problem, I can help out now and then. I'm holding off on making one for myself just in case the resolutions change, too nervous lol

30 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, feel free to accept requests. Lol, you could always create a new one if the restrictions change.

Eh I don't like doing things twice lol

Edited by Dav9834
misunderstanding

On 12/10/2016 at 4:24 AM, Cleggworth said:

Hi, could I request a cover image from someone please?

I'm thinking this image

https://goo.gl/v4yvda

No text. If possible can the render be flipped to face the opposite direction and placed on the right side? 

Here you go, I hope you like it. If you want anything changed, let me know.
TB9KtFI.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I would love to make a request for profile picture. I hope it doesn't have to be gaming related.

If possible and if anyone is familiar with it. I would like a Christmas theme with the Manger Scene in it.

If it has to be gaming related then I think I would like A Metro theme since they have been 2 of my favorites I have played this year.

Here you go! I hope it's to your liking! Merry Christmas :)

EtvPUgb.png

58 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Then you must really hate creating a SV thread every month :P .

That's the exception lol

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Don't want to sound dumb. How do I get it into my cover photo?

no idea lol

I haven't done mine yet

:hmm: hmm lemme check it out

3 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Don't want to sound dumb. How do I get it into my cover photo?

Easiest way seems to be to download it. So right click it and click "open link in new tab"  that will bring it up in full size. Then right click "save image as" and save it somewhere safe

Then go to your forum profile and at the top right of where the cover photo should be click "cover photo" then "upload photo" and select it wherever you saved it

Edited by Dav9834

Just now, DEMON said:

Are you on mobile?

no laptop, does it look like this to you?

ZbjQcQf.jpg

They really don't need a strong gradient to have the text like content, joined, etc to show up just fine anyway, not to mention a black fricken bar. PS4 did that as well, it's completely unnecessary 

9 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Are you on mobile?

Your's is the same as well

(I was wondering if we could use gif too)

EC9GhKu.jpg

23 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

ZbjQcQf.jpg

They really don't need a strong gradient to have the text like content, joined, etc to show up just fine anyway, not to mention a black fricken bar. PS4 did that as well, it's completely unnecessary 

EC9GhKu.jpg

It looks like that.

29 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

ZbjQcQf.jpg

EC9GhKu.jpg

Yea. That bar is there no matter what you do really. =/ I think it's more or less for web design so you can easily see the text displayed.

1 minute ago, DEMON said:

Yea. That bar is there no matter what you do really. =/ I think it's more or less for web design so you can easily see the text displayed.

Ugh crap ok I can alter it to show the full... I think. 

I hope sly changes it

19 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Ok so here's what should work better

I made it 1270 x 300 px

WAIT! I need to reposition the txt

When you upload it, it will allow you to re position it, drag it up/down so you can see the nativity. :)

BMkiPoI.png

Edited by Dav9834
change of txt needed

On 12/11/2016 at 8:10 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Did some advanced searching and found some rendered characters, I present to you the N7 Squad led by the Shepard twins B) . I wonder if the milky way could handle all that extra collateral damage :hmm: This one's now my new favourite cover image out of the ones I've created so far. Remember to save the image on your computer, that way you'll have a back up in case something ever happens to imgur.

Nkhs2to.png

I'll make you a deal: go watch the part 1 of Fairy Tail and afterwards I'll watch all the K-ON anime, ovas, and movies :D .

Maybe .... :ninja: .

Then I recommend Magical Girl Raising Project, it's about those happy magical girls that usually help people ... only this time they're in a brutal killing game fighting each other to survive.

No what I had in mind, but you know what, its better that I could imagine so its really cool.

Thank You Very much Dragon