Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

On 12/18/2016 at 8:49 PM, Mace Windu said:

Hey, I'd like to request a cover image of something Star Wars: Rogue One related, I'd like it to have some of the main characters of the film in it. I do like the examples that's been shown in this thread and I am pretty open to anything that ends up being made, so I'm not picky about it. :) 

Here you go, sorry for the wait. If you want something changed, let me know.
P2UxFf1.png

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Don't screw it up Dragon! That's my favorite game!! And my favorite characters!! 

Not to put pressure on.... 

No. Put loads of pressure on him. He's not allowed to fuck this up. D:< Do Squall and Rinoa justice Dragon!!

• Like 3

Sorry for the long wait people, with Christmas and the Guide of the Year Awards 2016 things have been going slow. But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the requests.

On 26-12-2016 at 1:11 AM, Rach said:

Could I please request a profile cover photo:

Characters: Squall and Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8

Artist: Dragon Archon 

Let me know if you need any more information, but happy to leave the overall design up to you.

Of course, added you to the waiting list.

On 26-12-2016 at 1:51 AM, Dav9834 said:

Don't screw it up Dragon! That's my favorite game!! And my favorite characters!! 

Not to put pressure on.... 

On 26-12-2016 at 2:42 AM, DEMON said:

No. Put loads of pressure on him. He's not allowed to fuck this up. D:< Do Squall and Rinoa justice Dragon!!

I agree, that damn Dragon better not mess this up or else we'll .... Oh wait :| . 

Don't worry, Squall and Rinoa deserve a good cover image. 

19 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

In that case

@Dragon-Archon

60742555.jpg

Knives are overrated, splayds are much better :awesome: .

• Like 2

On 27-12-2016 at 6:06 PM, snakebit10 said:

I'd like to request a new cover photo for my profile. Since mine is Christmas related that I currently have.

I was wondering if it was possible to get one Infamous related with each of the 3 protagonist in it. Cole, Delsin and Fetch?

Added you to the waiting list.

On 27-12-2016 at 6:51 PM, Mar said:

Um...

See the message below

On 27-12-2016 at 3:35 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Sorry for the long wait people, with Christmas and the Guide of the Year Awards 2016 things have been going slow. But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the requests.

12 hours ago, ee28max said:

Nice idea of this thread! :yay:

Not sure if this thread also edits, but I need help :S.

I have this cool photo I wanted to put on my cover, but it's always blurry and I can't see a thing -_-.

This is the photo:

Spoiler

fifa-world-cup-wallpaper-hd-770x472.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Sure, I can cut it. Though are you ok with it having blank spaces? Because the image's width is less than 1,270 pixels. If you want an example of a cover photo with blank spaces, check out mine.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, I can cut it. Though are you ok with it having blank spaces? Because the image's width is less than 1,270 pixels. If you want an example of a cover photo with blank spaces, check out mine.

Not sure how it would look like, but sure, I think I'll be okay with it :).

Thanks a lot!

Edited by ee28max

On 1/1/2017 at 10:00 AM, ee28max said:

Nice idea of this thread! :yay:

Not sure if this thread also edits, but I need help :S.

I have this cool photo I wanted to put on my cover, but it's always blurry and I can't see a thing -_-.

This is the photo:

fifa-world-cup-wallpaper-hd-770x472.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Edit: Found a higher resolution version

I made a 1270x200 version and a 1270x265 version just in case, try each out and see which one you like more :) 

right click and "open in new tab", then right click and "save image as" to download for best quality!

1270x200

W2p8s4O.png

1270x265

u1369Xf.png

and a mobile version if you decide to go that route :)

CNAgGtc.jpg

Enjoy! And lemme know if you need anything changed :)

If they're too blurry for your liking, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but it won't be significant. Enlarging is always going to add some blur to a degree dependent on size.

Edited by Dav9834
Found a higher resolution version
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I made a 1270x200 version and a 1270x265 version just in case, try each out and see which one you like more :) 

right click and "open in new tab", then right click and "save image as" to download for best quality!

*snip*

If they're too blurry for your liking, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but it won't be significant. Enlarging is always going to add some blur to a degree dependent on size.

Use Sharpen filter on it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DEMON said:

Use Sharpen filter on it.

Ya that's part of the trick. On it's own it's way too pixelated, but if you add multiple layers with multiple opacity it sharpens it just enough.

But stupid me I should have just searched google for it first :facepalm: found much higher resolutions

New ones are coming up in full glory, uploading now

Uploaded and they're all set, I edited the original post :)

Edited by Dav9834
edited the original post
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2017 at 4:00 AM, Dav9834 said:

Edit: Found a higher resolution version

1270x200

W2p8s4O.png

1270x265

u1369Xf.png

and a mobile version if you decide to go that route :)

CNAgGtc.jpg

Enjoy! And lemme know if you need anything changed :)

Thank you very much!!! :) 

However, I do have one problem. It takes forever to load when I'm uploading... Did I do something wrong?

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ee28max said:

Thank you very much!!! :) 

However, I do have one problem. It takes forever to load when I'm uploading... Did I do something wrong?

You're welcome :D

:hmm: it's probably the file size. 

If it's happening all the time when loading your profile it's easy to make it a more compressed image.

Unless you're talking about updating your trophies. I don't think there would be a direct connection.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

You're welcome :D

:hmm: it's probably the file size. 

If it's happening all the time when loading your profile it's easy to make it a more compressed image.

Unless you're talking about updating your trophies. I don't think there would be a direct connection.

It finished uploading :).

Actually about the updating, I just typed it by mistake, as "uploading" and "updating" have the same beginning, so I edited it :D

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

It finished uploading :).

Actually about the updating, I just typed it by mistake, as "uploading" and "updating" have the same beginning, so I edited it :D

Ahh ok, it was probably just the site making it go slow.  Lot of renovations going on lol. 

Great! Glad I could help :)

• Like 1