Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

4 hours ago, TNekke said:

If anyone is interested to do this one for me, i really like the Fallout series.

i've searched some wallpapers but none of them fits perfect. The one i'm having now is 'meh' haha xD

I'm not looking for something specific, just fallout-theme.µ

If someone can make something really nice i maybe will print it out to have it in my gameroom on the wall...

Thanks in advance !!

Added to the waiting list.

2 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Alrighty, so from left to right I would like the following characters

Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujoh, Josuke Higashikata, Giorno Giovanna, Jolyne Cujoh, and Johnny Joestar. Those are the protagonists.

Then after Johnny Joestar, the villains are: Part 1 Dio Brando, Kars, Part 3 DIO, Yoshikage Kira, Diavolo, Father Pucci, and Funny Valentine.

For a color scheme, I think something where the background behind Jonathan is dark purple, but after each character it gets to a lighter shade of purple. Then when it gets to the villains it starts off with light red, then dark red when it gets to Funny Valentine.

I hope that makes sense. To make image searches a bit easier, for the protagonists try looking up their poses (e.g. Jotaro Kujoh pose) and use those images.

Thanks, I can work with this.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Let me know if you have any cover images you'd like me to add to the OP as examples of your work and I'll take care of it. Also could you please post a comment when accepting a request? That way we won't be working on the same one :lol: .

Oh, okay. haha. My bad. You can use these I guess:
http://i.imgur.com/GzyO9Rz.png

http://i.imgur.com/TB9KtFI.png

http://i.imgur.com/UwyNiut.png

Woooooow!

I'd love to have one of this!

Been thinking about this for a while, and I'd love something about Dark Souls. Nothing really concrete, just something 'Dark Souls themed'. However, I do love Sif the great grey Wolf.

Really open minded about ideas and everything, seen the results in this post. I am sure it will be fascinating :)

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Shurax_Urden said:

Woooooow!

Been thinking about this for a while, and I'd love something about Dark Souls. Nothing really concrete, just something 'Dark Souls themed'. However, I do love Sif the great grey Wolf.

Really open minded about ideas and everything, seen the results in this post. I am sure it will be fascinating :)

Thanks a lot!

Added you to the waiting list.

Ok so not sure if this is an update or not, but what I actually want for my Cover Photo I know now:

Cover Photo:

Spoiler

jak_and_daxter_wallpaper_by_m24designs-d70koil.png

Requested Edits for CP:

• Jak and Daxter logo removed from center and replaced by the new MAR text instead (symbolizing my profile).

•  A light'ish gold tint/aura like design placed behind Mar's name, complimenting it, like how the SS and SSG forms golden outlines compliment the transformations, and the same with the Seal of Mar in Jak II ('during a cycle phrase').

• Jak and Daxter Logo re-sized and reinserted at the bottom right half corner (symbolizing this is a JnD theme cover photo).

• Jak and Daxter Logo frontal characters recolored to match the Precursor Metal engraved Precursor Alphabets (Maybe the Mar text to, but I want to see how it'd look naturally first).
Edited by Mar

49 minutes ago, Mar said:

Ok so not sure if this is an update or not, but what I actually want for my Cover Photo I know now:

Cover Photo:

Hide contents

jak_and_daxter_wallpaper_by_m24designs-d70koil.png

Requested Edits for CP:

• Jak and Daxter logo removed from center and replaced by the new MAR text instead (symbolizing my profile).

•  A light'ish gold tint/aura like design placed behind Mar's name, complimenting it, like how the SS and SSG forms golden outlines compliment the transformations, and the same with the Seal of Mar in Jak II ('during a cycle phrase').

• Jak and Daxter Logo re-sized and reinserted at the bottom right half corner (symbolizing this is a JnD theme cover photo).

• Jak and Daxter Logo frontal characters recolored to match the Precursor Metal engraved Precursor Alphabets (Maybe the Mar text to, but I want to see how it'd look naturally first).

Could you add this to the original request post too. I linked it in the OP.

• Like 1

Important Announcement:

The Guide of the Year Awards 2016 nominating period has ended and this time there are 15 guides that went to round 2, instead of 10. Therefore, it's possible that members will have to wait a bit before their requests are finished. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Shurax_Urden said:

Woooooow!

Thanks a lot!

Here you go:

u5BQ8Qs.png

• Like 1

On 14-12-2016 at 10:15 PM, Redgrave said:

Alrighty, so from left to right I would like the following characters

Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujoh, Josuke Higashikata, Giorno Giovanna, Jolyne Cujoh, and Johnny Joestar. Those are the protagonists.

Then after Johnny Joestar, the villains are: Part 1 Dio Brando, Kars, Part 3 DIO, Yoshikage Kira, Diavolo, Father Pucci, and Funny Valentine.

For a color scheme, I think something where the background behind Jonathan is dark purple, but after each character it gets to a lighter shade of purple. Then when it gets to the villains it starts off with light red, then dark red when it gets to Funny Valentine.

I hope that makes sense. To make image searches a bit easier, for the protagonists try looking up their poses (e.g. Jotaro Kujoh pose) and use those images.

What do you think? I wasn't sure if you wanted the characters to be coloured too, so made 2 versions:

Ibgr1QR.png

uKmnkq8.png

On 11-12-2016 at 9:25 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

I wish I had the skills with programs to make forum cover photos or anything like that. Sadly my skills lie in Powerpoint and Excel. :facepalm:

If anyone is up for it, I would love an Iowa Hawkeye themed cover photo with TristanBrown17 somewhere in it, maybe like the lower left corner? Thanks to anyone who may undertake this!

What do you think of this:

XBaNopG.png

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

What do you think? I wasn't sure if you wanted the characters to be coloured too, so made 2 versions:

I love it! The first version was the one I had in mind :)

Only one slight problem though, you got both versions of Part 1 Dio on there. However I don't blame you since you're not familiar with it, but I assumed by yellow you were referring to this picture.

So if it's not too much trouble could you put that in for Part 3 Dio? Otherwise it's very good :)

2 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Only one slight problem though, you got both versions of Part 1 Dio on there. However I don't blame you since you're not familiar with it, but I assumed by yellow you were referring to this picture.

So if it's not too much trouble could you put that in for Part 3 Dio? Otherwise it's very good :)

Awesome, I'm glad that you like it.

Sure, I'll take care of it.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Here you go:

h2l5KM8.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mace Windu said:

Hey, I'd like to request a cover image of something Star Wars: Rogue One related, I'd like it to have some of the main characters of the film in it. I do like the examples that's been shown in this thread and I am pretty open to anything that ends up being made, so I'm not picky about it. :) 

I got this one @Dragon-Archon

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Holy hell you've done it again! My jaw dropped and I had to show my mom because she was sitting right next to me! Thank you so much. It look absolutely amazing! :D

I'm glad you like it :D . What did your mom think about it?

Edited by Dragon-Archon