Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

@Dragon-Archon, I am jealous of that quote, seriously that is really clever..I want to use that!! though I would never plagiarize

Haven't started Skyrim yet (though did load it, have been sidetracked w/ so many new good games) Friend told me it takes a pretty serious commitment of hours to get the Skyrim plat, so grats on that!!

As for jealous, I guess all the plats you have on all the games I have- that I played when I used to not even look at/care about any of the trophies (pretty much every game I played before a year ago) & now I keep wanting to go back to "clean them up", so many great new games come out I haven't even loaded yet waiting on the shelf.... so in the meantime I just stay feeling....incomplete & jealous of the "completed people" like yourself. (50 plats is really something, grats again)

@NightWing; the NingaGaiden I have is the free one from PS+ for the Vita, Sigma+ I believe, another game waiting to be loaded. Also, (I saw someone else say this earlier as well) I refreshed to make sure the "person above me" I wrote about was still the "person above me", before you snuck in there lol..

• Like 1

@NightWing; the NingaGaiden I have is the free one from PS+ for the Vita, Sigma+ I believe, another game waiting to be loaded. Also, (I saw someone else say this earlier as well) I refreshed to make sure the "person above me" I wrote about was still the "person above me", before you snuck in there lol..

Sigma Plus is tedious when it comes to grinding and difficult. I suggest you play the lower difficulty first before attempting the higher ones.

I am jealous of your premium status...oh wait never mind :pimp:

xD I'm jealous of your signature :)

Edited by NightWing

@Dragon-Archon, I am jealous of that quote, seriously that is really clever..I want to use that!! though I would never plagiarize

Haven't started Skyrim yet (though did load it, have been sidetracked w/ so many new good games) Friend told me it takes a pretty serious commitment of hours to get the Skyrim plat, so grats on that!!

As for jealous, I guess all the plats you have on all the games I have- that I played when I used to not even look at/care about any of the trophies (pretty much every game I played before a year ago) & now I keep wanting to go back to "clean them up", so many great new games come out I haven't even loaded yet waiting on the shelf.... so in the meantime I just stay feeling....incomplete & jealous of the "completed people" like yourself. (50 plats is really something, grats again)

DAT_PLAT_1.jpg Edited by Azaan60