Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Already picked War in the North from your list and the Uncharted series from another, so I'm going to say Overlord II. I have the game, but to my understanding the online servers closed a while back so it's now impossible to plat :P

Already picked War in the North from your list and the Uncharted series from another, so I'm going to say Overlord II. I have the game, but to my understanding the online servers closed a while back so it's now impossible to plat :P

Yep, so now I'm waiting for it to become an ultra rare :lol:

Ratchet and clank crack in time definitely. I lost patience with my blaster runs hot.

Jak & Daxter, still have to buy it.

Zettaslow, you have an enviable trophy list but if I had to choose one plat, it would be Disgaea 3. ;)

Definitely your RAGE platinum.

Picked the game up for £5 ages ago but never started it, not sure if the online will be active enough for multiplayer trophies now.

Definitely your RAGE platinum.

Picked the game up for £5 ages ago but never started it, not sure if the online will be active enough for multiplayer trophies now.

Damn it ToxiKirby I really want your Metal Gear Solid 4 Platinum :D

Since I've already said Saint's Row and Uncharted series, next one on your list is Red Dead Redemption :) Actually my brother owns the game, but we lost all of our progress with our old PS3 xD Will have to re-start it at some point to actually work on it properly again.

Hannah Montana 2297731051.png

You don't have to be a dick about it :(

i honestly wasnt. my tablet was being gay and wouldnt let me go to your profile, so i wrote that as a reminder to come back to this thread since the post would show in my profile. 

Sleeping Dogs again for you Pikashikarp.

Because you have such a great list...

uh-huh.

That's not really the point of the thread. 

So yeah you shouldn't be a dick like that.

Don't make me get my slaves on to you! 

Or get my buddy White Tiger :P

As for Iffy I'm jelly of DBZ UT.

Edited by Aalicia