Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

• 3 weeks later...

After yesterdays new one I have just five of the six events left to see if this trophy pops and I can then start the title proper.

I do hope the cars in the actual game itself are easier to handle than on these community laps as I slide and spin out like I am on a permanent oil slick. Mind you I find that with a lot of driving games so its probably down to me!

Do hope they release a few new events so that even later comers to the game can max it.

Big thanks to totallycrushed for the info and updates.

17 minutes ago, Evertonian said:

After yesterdays new one I have just five of the six events left to see if this trophy pops and I can then start the title proper.

I do hope the cars in the actual game itself are easier to handle than on these community laps as I slide and spin out like I am on a permanent oil slick. Mind you I find that with a lot of driving games so its probably down to me!

Do hope they release a few new events so that even later comers to the game can max it.

Big thanks to totallycrushed for the info and updates.

Congratulations, I need two more after this week's event so yeah, that makes me quite relieved.

I haven't played a lot outside the community events in this game but yeah I don't believe it's you. I'm actually good at racing games but some of these cars are uncontrollable. Maybe it's too realistic, maybe it's pretending to be realistic but yeah the performance of cars in some of these events is tragic. And it's definitely the worst serious racing I've experienced as a gamer.

Yeah hopefully, though I could see them abandoning it altogether.

Yeah massive thanks to totallycrushed.

• Like 1

Crap I've forgot to update this for weeks now, sorry :P I'll update the OP but won't ping for a new one until next week.

Have to disagree on the handling though. This is the second most realistic track sim on PS4 behind Assetto Corsa. The main difficulty comes from understanding how a car works. You aren't supposed to slam on the pedals, apply throttle before leaving apex, Brake and turn etc.

Video is with a controller. It all comes down to knowing how the car will handle.

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Crap I've forgot to update this for weeks now, sorry :P I'll update the OP but won't ping for a new one until next week.

Have to disagree on the handling though. This is the second most realistic track sim on PS4 behind Assetto Corsa. The main difficulty comes from understanding how a car works. You aren't supposed to slam on the pedals, apply throttle before leaving apex, Brake and turn etc.

No problem dude.

Maybe it's just about adapting then, I do prefer arcade racers. Like I said, I've only played the community events so I'm sure I will experience and practice the game much more in the near future when I eventually go for the platinum.

Just now, totallycrushed said:

@Last-_-Judgment Yeah Arcade racers or even Arcade Sims are nothing compared to this, Assetto Corsa, iRacing and such. When people ask if I'd recommend this I usually ask have they played any of the F1 games or other arcade sims. Simulators like pCARS need a way different style of approach.

Yh I really havent played a true Sim Racer. Only Arcade Sims like DriveClub and Forza Horizon which I did enjoy to an extent but ultimately I just love Arcade Racing. I'll come back to you when I've invested many more hours in pCARS for sure. ?

• Like 1

@totallycrushed I finally got my 20th event done with the trophy! Thank you so much for this thread as I wouldnt have known about this trophy if I wasn't for you and I'd have a potential unobtainable in my backlog and not only that but it helped a lot towards upcoming events as the title suggests haha. Time to go and enjoy the game with ease without any worries. ?

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@totallycrushed I finally got my 20th event done with the trophy! Thank you so much for this thread as I wouldnt have known about this trophy if I wasn't for you and I'd have a potential unobtainable in my backlog and not only that but it helped a lot towards upcoming events as the title suggests haha. Time to go and enjoy the game with ease without any worries. 1f600.png

congrats mate

pleased the trophy popped for you

3 more events for me and hopefully I will get it too

• Like 1

thank you for your help 

I played the event on the game right now but when I finish the race it doesn't register my time even when my time is less the other players

any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by xJnoOoN
edit the post

• 2 weeks later...

Finally bagged this trophy last night when I finished event 78. Seemed to pop as soon as I had completed a couple of laps so I guess you just need to be showing in time lists for the previous 19 events and the last one just counts straight away 

20 weeks to get a bronze trophy but now I can start on the game proper by mopping up all the rest of the online ones just in case the servers close

Was thinking how different the world is today from when I started the first event!

Big thank you to totallycrushed for the event updates and I really hope they release another set of 20 events so everyone else can get this trophy. Saw the game had gone on sale on PSN here yesterday so maybe they will update the list after the final event next week

Best of luck to anyone still trying for this

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21.04.2020 г. at 7:26 PM, quickfoozlle said:

The Final Parade Lap 2020... Maybe the last event...

FcuK... I guess really everyone like me is already screwed with this ...

There is no mention of the last event, more than 2 weeks ...
I only had about 10 events left.
What a ... ? !