Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

On 7/18/2017 at 3:01 AM, totallycrushed said:

Q: I DID 20 EVENTS BUT IT DIDN'T POP
A: Make sure your times are on the leaderboards every time you finish an event. Some say you do not need to do this but I've seen more success with doing it.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:13 PM, totallycrushed said:

Your time is validated to the Leaderboards when you press :square: on the event and see your name in the top 3000. To make sure that you have a validated lap in the LB run a second time closer to the end of the event to stay in the 3000.

Just make sure you're in the leaderboards after finishing a clean lap. Helps to read the OP sometimes.

13 hours ago, SkyAlpha15 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on buying the GOTY edition of the game (DLC's are on disk in Europe apparently) in few days in order to do the Platinum trophy.

It seems that Community Challenges were added recently in order to get "Community Ambassador" trophy.

When will it be too late to complete 20 races ? In other words, how many time I've got until I can't do the trophy ?

In addition to this, I've heard that sometimes laps doesn't count ? Is that still the case ? Can you explain what is it about ?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Let me say a word of warning if you’re going to buy the GOTY on disc. Yes all DLCs are in disk, but I never got it to work, even after completing installation and downloading day1 patch, there’s a bug in which all the menu is locked except one quick race. I tried following different forums tips but ended up buying the digital version. 

You’re still on time for Community Ambassador, as of now there are 24 events planned so if you play everyone of them you should get the trophy in 4 months or so. You could potentially start in 3 weeks and still get the trophy but I’d start asap in case a few events don’t get counted. 

On 07/05/2021 at 9:57 AM, totallycrushed said:

I doubt it. I haven't seen them in this thread before but they seem to like racing games too. This trophy seriously is wonky like that and shit does happen.

You’re right. Since yesterday, there is a New event, and 2 other players got the trophy.

22 hours ago, Djeheuty said:

Let me say a word of warning if you’re going to buy the GOTY on disc. Yes all DLCs are in disk, but I never got it to work, even after completing installation and downloading day1 patch, there’s a bug in which all the menu is locked except one quick race. I tried following different forums tips but ended up buying the digital version. 

You’re still on time for Community Ambassador, as of now there are 24 events planned so if you play everyone of them you should get the trophy in 4 months or so. You could potentially start in 3 weeks and still get the trophy but I’d start asap in case a few events don’t get counted. 

No problem for my part. I bought European GOTY disc, and everything works. Just be patient , I have to wait a lot (perhaps 3 hours after ’installation’) then lock disappear.

Hey everyone

I've already done this in playstation but looking to do it on xbox. On the xbox version it has the og events that came out when the game first came out. Was just wondering if anyone has had the same issue on playstation. I obviously don't expect anyone to know about the xbox version but was just curious to see if has happend to anyone on playstation. :)

On 09/05/2021 at 9:30 AM, Djeheuty said:

I've just received the GOTY disk version of the game and it works perfectly. I did all the updates before starting the game and everything was unlocked, no waiting time or anything else ? I just started the "Community Ambassador" trophy, I've done a lap and after few minutes, I can see my time on the ladder by pressing square, is it good : 1/20 races done ?

Thank you all for your answers ?

Edited by SkyAlpha15

1 hour ago, SkyAlpha15 said:

I've just received the GOTY disk version of the game and it works perfectly. I did all the updates before starting the game and everything was unlocked, no waiting time or anything else 1f609.png I just started the "Community Ambassador" trophy, I've done a lap and after few minutes, I can see my time on the ladder by pressing square, is it good : 1/20 races done ?

Thank you all for your answers 1f601.png

Yub , excellent ??

On 5/9/2021 at 9:30 AM, Djeheuty said:

So is it one event per week? I´d like to do the trilogy but just a bit worried about this one.

11 hours ago, SkyAlpha15 said:

I've just received the GOTY disk version of the game and it works perfectly. I did all the updates before starting the game and everything was unlocked, no waiting time or anything else 1f609.png I just started the "Community Ambassador" trophy, I've done a lap and after few minutes, I can see my time on the ladder by pressing square, is it good : 1/20 races done ?

Thank you all for your answers 1f601.png

Well maybe it was just my copy faulty but since I’ve seen others in the same situation I thought it was a more widespread issue. If it’s working for you then good. Yes if you see your name in the leaderboard you’re fairly sure the event registered correctly.

1 hour ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

So is it one event per week? I´d like to do the trilogy but just a bit worried about this one.

Yeah there’s one event active at the moment and they usually reset every Monday. You’re still on time.

1 hour ago, Djeheuty said:

Well maybe it was just my copy faulty but since I’ve seen others in the same situation I thought it was a more widespread issue. If it’s working for you then good. Yes if you see your name in the leaderboard you’re fairly sure the event registered correctly.

Yeah there’s one event active at the moment and they usually reset every Monday. You’re still on time.

Thanks, am going to download the game and start this weekend then; is it possible to unlock this trophy as my first one?

10 minutes ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

Thanks, am going to download the game and start this weekend then; is it possible to unlock this trophy as my first one?

It is possible, but you have to be careful. If you read the FAQ in the second post by totallycrushed it’s well explained which trophies you’re likely to unlock.

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

how do i make sure to be in the leaderboard? i just drove a few clean laps but cant find myself on the leaderboard. how do i fix this?

Complete it first , wait like 1 to 2 minutes press square if your name not showing on the leaderboard then re play it again & do the steps above & trust me this way will work . 

Just now, Hysteria said:

Complete it first , wait like 1 to 2 minutes press square if your name not showing on the leaderboard then re play it again & do the steps above & trust me this way will work . 

thanks it did. just got nervous. internet today seems a little wonky anyway so maybe thats why it took longer than 2min