"Timely Tile Turner" not patched on Vita?

SiC

"The game is much, much faster to play on the touch screen of the Vita. That's why we kept the Vita trophy the same as it's on mobile and PC. We only made it easier for PS4 and Xbox One, as the gamepad control just is slower. We'll keep an eye out on how many players are able to get it. It really shouldn't be undoable, as at least one gamer got it on Xbox One before we made it easier. So if it's doable on a gamepad, it really, really must be doable on the touch screen. But, that said, if it looks like it'll remain super rare, we're certainly open to nerfing it. "

I don't think it can be done! you only have about 120 seconds to get through 10 rounds, one round usually lasts me about 30-40 seconds, I feel really simple but it feels like I'm missing something like there's a time boost power up or something :S I tried for hours to do it too!

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 6:47 PM, AllyBaby85 said:

I don't think it can be done! you only have about 120 seconds to get through 10 rounds, one round usually lasts me about 30-40 seconds, I feel really simple but it feels like I'm missing something like there's a time boost power up or something :S I tried for hours to do it too!

That shit harder on ps4   its a pain to 3 

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has been sinking a lot of time in to trying to get this.

She can get 8 boards from time to time - she may have gotten nine boards once but it could have been a miscount. :P

She's pretty keen to get it before they patch it, but I suspect she'll be happy to move on with her life once it's done either way.

• Like 1

yea I've been trying to do this most of the day, have to take breaks to give my hands/arms a rest. 

I think the most I've done is 3, wouldn't be so bad if you could choose you own power ups to an extent, or even a different set of them.

It grinds my gears, the amount of times I am left with one tile on the bottom, and I can not get a match in a couple of moves.

But good to hear the developer is looking into this and communicating too

• 2 weeks later...