Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

21 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Who would be stupid enough to rant at a fire breathing Dragon like yourself :awesome:.

Thanks! We should have it submitted for review within the next couple of days. 

Oh, it happens. Do you remember last year there was a member who was ranting on the forums about PSNP illegally keeping track of his profile, because he didn't want to be tracked, but refused to set his profile as private? That guy was trolling because we didn't publish his plagiarized guide and used fallacies like "everyone does it, so it should be allowed" :facepalm: . We even had to mark his guide as Unpublishable, because he kept submitting it for review.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

36 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Uh not to be that guy, but that's what we call 'regurgitation' and also counts as a form of plagiarism. You need to write a guide without looking at other guides/FAQs/whatever and base it solely on your own experiences. Lists of locations or collectibles are ok if they're taken from a wikia page or something like IGN, but be sure to credit the site you got them from.

I apologize for any possible plagiarism. Just to let you know, I have played the game and have only used the guides for Dream Drop Distance for side stuff. I have never used a guide to get through the game. If there is anything I need to take down because it "came from a walktrhough", I'll tell the others and they can edit it out. In no way do I want to promote something like that. :(

6 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I apologize for any possible plagiarism. Just to let you know, I have played the game and have only used the guides for Dream Drop Distance for side stuff. I have never used a guide to get through the game. If there is anything I need to take down because it "came from a walktrhough", I'll tell the others and they can edit it out. In no way do I want to promote something like that. :(

I'm just making sure, because you were talking about using info from a post about the DS version.

16 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh, it happens. Do you remember last year there was a member who was ranting on the forums about PSNP illegally keeping track of his profile, because he didn't want to be tracked, but refused to set his profile as private? That guy was trolling because we didn't publish his plagiarized guide and used fallacies like "everyone does it, so it should be allowed" :facepalm: . We even had to mark his guide as Unpublishable, because he kept submitting it for review.

I've definitely heard stories of that. It amazes me how some people can have such blatant disrespect for people who try to help in any way possible. Oh well, all we can try to do is make the world a better place and block out people who act so childish. 

9 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I'll work with you to get rid of anything that may be plagerized (if any) tomorrow. But for now it's getting late and I have a long day tomorrow. Good night everyone :D.

Edited by Kent10201

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, that's good to know. Some people take it the wrong way when I try to help and go on a ranting spree when the guide is sent back for revisions. Good luck with the guide :D .

Wow, just noticed this spine chilling post. Don't even dare saying this word again bud :P at least from my part everything was from my own notes while playing the game, matter of fact everything will have a major double check before sending to you guys. 

It won't take long trough, I platinum the game last night and I'll finish everything today, so hopefully by Friday the guide is ready for review. 

On 2/8/2017 at 4:46 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Uh not to be that guy, but that's what we call 'regurgitation' and also counts as a form of plagiarism. You need to write a guide without looking at other guides/FAQs/whatever and base it solely on your own experiences. Lists of locations or collectibles are ok if they're taken from a wikia page or something like IGN, but be sure to credit the site you got them from.

How would you even figure that out? I don't think it's odd to have similar strategies for trophies on multiple sites. Whether an author stole from someone else or not isn't easy to figure out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all you can do to prevent this, is read guides for the game and compare them, right?

You're right, it shouldn't happen, but if someone really wants to do it and doesn't make it too obvious, it's going to happen. I don't think you can prevent it entirely.

Anyway, KH related stuff... I haven't made any progress, but intend to continue BbS next Sunday. Optional bosses & the arena with Terra are waiting for me.

12 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Nice work! Do you want to put into the event?

Sure, no problem for me, I'll finish the guide tonight. I actually decided to just put my written notes into the guide, even when I did all the notes where I got some harder commands. I won't post all like I did yesterday inside a spreadsheet, I'll just post the harder ones to avoid any undesired and wrong accusations of plagiarism

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 11:32 AM, Mah2c said:

Sure, no problem for me

Okay, added you to the list. (We're about to send the guide for approval, Kent wants your approval before we send it.) (Also, are you going to work on the other games that aren't platinumed yet?)

1 hour ago, evilartifact said:

Hiya, can I be added to the Hall of Heroes? I just got the Dream Drop Distance platinum!

Sure thing! Congrats! Are you going to 100% 0.2?

Edited by NebbyLunala

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Okay, added you to the list. (We're about to send the guide for approval, Kent wants your approval before we send it.) (Also, are you going to work on the other games that aren't platinumed yet?)

All I need for chains of memories is finish the story 4 times. I'll wait to see if the ps 4 re release will stack and share trophy list with the ps3 version, if it does, I'll Plat there. I already have 100% with both riku and sora, the need to replay 6 times total is just crazy. 

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Sure thing! Congrats! Are you going to 100% 0.2?

I am indeed! Just beat my first playthrough in nearly exactly 2 hours! Will go for the rest of the trophies tomorrow!

Being a Cosmog, I don't have any ability to attack so I tend to find attacking a Kingdom Hearts game's trophies a TAD difficult. :P

Nevertheless, I am going to try playing some more DDDHD tonight. All I have to do before I take on the revisit to Traverse Town is clearing The Grid with Sora, which should be hopecake.

Anyways, if anyone in this thread in interested in Kingdom Hearts speedrunning, let me direct you to RPG Limit Break, a site dedicated to speedrunning RPGs and solely RPGs. They just finished a Kingdom Hearts marathon which includes games in KH2.8. I'd like to start speedrunning Dream Drop Distance but unfortunately I don't know if it's possible to stream it. I know it's possible to stream from PS4 to Youtube but my Youtube page is under another name so it might not be possible. Any advice would be appreciate.

Edited by NebbyLunala

I just finished up a session of DDDHD. I got a few trophies, including the Reality Shift ones for The Grid and Country of the Musketeers. Still haven't gotten the Melody Catcher one yet, not enough HP sponges in Riku's part of Symphony to trigger the shift. :S

I also got six in-game trophies: Reality Shifter, In The Munny, Keyslinger, Pro Linker, and the one you get from gathering 3000 Droplets. (It has a different name from the one in the original game.) I forgot the name of two other trophies I got and already turned off my PS4 so I can't recall them. Anyways, I think I can get the required trophy shelf trophies for unlocking the secret ending in Beginner mode since a few of them require stuff that is need for PSN trophies for the platinum anyways.

Other accomplishments:

• I created and replaced my Meow Wow, komory Bat and Hebby Rep with *-rank versions of them.
  • Managed to get *-ranks for the first round of the Rainbow and Digital Cup because I found out that Chef Kyroo can evolve his fire spells into Mega Flare, which is used for the easy Flick Rush strats. ^_^ Now I have bought the Pegaslick recipe from the Flick Medal shop.
  • I now have Leaf Bracer and Second Chance, so I just need Once More.
  • Got the Ryu Dragon and Tyranto Rex recipes but still need a ton of Brilliant Fantasies.
Edited by NebbyLunala

On 10/2/2017 at 11:25 PM, Mah2c said:

All I need for chains of memories is finish the story 4 times. I'll wait to see if the ps 4 re release will stack and share trophy list with the ps3 version, if it does, I'll Plat there. I already have 100% with both riku and sora, the need to replay 6 times total is just crazy. 

i dreaded doing the 6 runs. i was extremely bored of the game because i didn't like it or it's battle system.

I finally finished Ven's reports. Playing as him made me realize even more what a crappy character Terra is. Even the Ice Cream Beat mini-game was completed within 30 minutes (meaning all beginner songs with at least a Cool rating, Dessert Paradise master mode with Fantastic, songs 1, 2 + 4 master mode with Cool and song 5 on master mode with any rating). Mysterious Figure took less than an hour to beat too.

Also did all the Ice Cream Beat, Fruitball, Command Board, and Rumble Races with Aqua, got all her finishers, all D-Links are maxed out, all ice cream flavours and abilities have been created. Currently working on the arena matches. Hoping to complete her reports soon.

On 7-2-2017 at 4:35 AM, Rach said:

Going to make a start on my Proud mode run through tomorrow

How is Proud mode going so far?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

4 minutes ago, Rach said:

Slowly, I'm up to the first Maleficent battle.  Been trying to do a little bit each day as I'm kind of bored on my 3rd playthrough.  Also been doing Ray Gigant ready for the Vita anniversary event.

Yeah doing 3 playthroughs back-to-back can be really boring, but you're nearly there.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I finally finished Ven's reports. Playing as him made me realize even more what a crappy character Terra is. Even the Ice Cream Beat mini-game was completed within 30 minutes (meaning all beginner songs with at least a Cool rating, Dessert Paradise master mode with Fantastic, songs 1, 2 + 4 master mode with Cool and song 5 on master mode with any rating). Mysterious Figure took less than an hour to beat too.

Also did all the Ice Cream Beat, Fruitball, Command Board, and Rumble Races with Aqua, got all her finishers, all D-Links are maxed out, all ice cream flavours and abilities have been created. Currently working on the arena matches. Hoping to complete her reports soon.

Congrats on finishing Ventus's reports :yay:. I'm focusing on winning the bronze league in the THL right now and something tells me thirty hours of grinding in KH: Final Mix won't be very helpful :awesome:. I guess that means you've won our mini bet, but I'll still platinum all of the KH games before you do :P.

14 minutes ago, Rach said:

Slowly, I'm up to the first Maleficent battle.  Been trying to do a little bit each day as I'm kind of bored on my 3rd playthrough.  Also been doing Ray Gigant ready for the Vita anniversary event.

You're almost there. Just a few more hours and that beautiful platinum will be yours :D. Good luck with your final playthrough.

Edited by Kent10201

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats on finishing Ventus's reports :yay:. I'm focusing on winning the bronze league in the THL right now and something tells me thirty hours of grinding in KH: Final Mix won't be very helpful :awesome:. I guess that means you've won our mini bet but, I'll still platinum all of the KH games before you do :P.

Thanks :D . Lol yeah, the bronze league is usually filled with new participants who want to prove themselves. In fact I found the silver league to be easier than bronze.

Pfff yeah right, keep telling yourself that :P . Care to guess which game I'll be playing after platting Birth by Sleep :awesome: ? Good luck in THL.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks :D . Lol yeah, the bronze league is usually filled with new participants who want to prove themselves. In fact I found the silver league to be easier than bronze.

Pfff yeah right, keep telling yourself that :P . Care to guess which game I'll be playing after platting Birth by Sleep :awesome: ? Good luck in THL.

I definitely want to prove myself as a great trophy hunter and I've been doing pretty well so far. It seems the only person that stands in my way is Vasorat (the only person with three consecutive wins in the bronze league) and then the rest should be smooth sailing :devil:. I was blindsided in my first match, leading me to be really paranoid and drop seventy point bombs on people who score zero points. I should probably stop doing that xD.

It's obviously Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 :awesome:.

16 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I definitely want to prove myself as a great trophy hunter and I've been doing pretty well so far. It seems the only person that stands in my way is Vasorat (the only person with three consecutive wins in the bronze league) and then the rest should be smooth sailing :devil:. I was blindsided in my first match, leading me to be really paranoid and drop seventy point bombs on people who score zero points. I should probably stop doing that xD.

It's obviously Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 :awesome:.

Yeah, you might want to save some points for high-scoring opponents.

Nope :awesome: .

11 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, you might want to save some points for high-scoring opponents.

Nope :awesome: .

Turns out I'm against Vasorat this fixture, the only time I needed to not face him. If I want to win the bronze league I need to win this fixture, but I don't know if I'll be able to with the amount of work I have this week. I can't wait :rolleyes:.

You will not lead me into this hole again. I'm no longer one to fall for a Dragon's tricks.

Edited by Kent10201