Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I finally finished Ven's reports. Playing as him made me realize even more what a crappy character Terra is. Even the Ice Cream Beat mini-game was completed within 30 minutes (meaning all beginner songs with at least a Cool rating, Dessert Paradise master mode with Fantastic, songs 1, 2 + 4 master mode with Cool and song 5 on master mode with any rating). Mysterious Figure took less than an hour to beat too.

Unfortunately, it looks like they aren't going to change anything in the collection - it'll just be a remaster of a remaster so Terra will remain complete BS. Even though Nomura promised that the collection will be fixed a bit, I don't think they'll reprogram BBS just because of Terra. :(

4 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Turns out I'm against Vasorat this fixture, the only time I needed to not face him. If I want to win the bronze league I need to win this fixture, but I don't know if I'll be able to with the amount of work I have this week. I can't wait :rolleyes:.

You will not lead me into this hole again. I'm no longer one to fall for a Dragon's tricks.

I know you are all eager to talk about the Trophy Hunter's League and all the awesome events coming in March(I just signed up for the second season of the Platinum Pyramid and zajac said that my games might give him a run for the money) but I'd like to keep the topics a bit concentrated on the main topic, Kingdom Hearts. If I offended anyone, I apologize, but I don't want this thread to devolve into a random chat thread which has stopped having posts about the subject matter. I'm not trying to squelch any topics talking about Platinum Rain Day or other games here, just saying that I want this to be a thread where people can go for support on the series, especially since the 1.5+2.5 collection for PS4 is coming out in a month and two weeks.

For example, I actually found a way to get the Lifesaver trophy without having to play in Critical Mode; there are some nasty laser beams in one part of Riku's part of The World That Never Was(I think it's called Truth and Fact) where you find one of his special portals(the first one, which I failed the challenge on - it's a time attack and there's no way I was able to defeat all three Aura Lions as they were all along the corridor and too far to reach); just equip two low-level Spirits and stand near the lasers; their AI is stupid and won't avoid getting hit and the lasers do a lot of damage to them. My Frootz Cat got in the state you need to get for Lifesaver twice in only five minutes because it was lower than Level 30 and didn't think to jump over the lasers.

Also, there is a special set of comic pages for Wonder Comic when you fight the final boss in Sora's story. I don't think you can fail them as you need to use the Reality Shift to defeat them for good. Those do not count towards Comic King as I got the trophy long before this fight. Also, the guide is a bit inaccurate about the Wonder Comic motions. I got one page of Sora/Donald with the direction being <- and another with the direction being ->. I apologize in advance.

Anyways, got to The World That Never Was and got the Divewing for both Sora and Riku; Queen Buzzerfly is officially my most hateful Dream Eater ever. :angry:

Edited by NebbyLunala

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Unfortunately, it looks like they aren't going to change anything in the collection - it'll just be a remaster of a remaster so Terra will remain complete BS. Even though Nomura promised that the collection will be fixed a bit, I don't think they'll reprogram BBS just because of Terra. :(

I don't mind, wasn't planning on getting the PS4 versions of 1,5 and 2.5 collections.

9 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Also, there is a special set of comic pages for Wonder Comic when you fight the final boss in Sora's story. I don't think you can fail them as you need to use the Reality Shift to defeat them for good. Those do not count towards Comic King as I got the trophy long before this fight. Also, the guide is a bit inaccurate about the Wonder Comic motions. I got one page of Sora/Donald with the direction being <- and another with the direction being ->. I apologize in advance.

Anyways, got to The World That Never Was and got the Divewing for both Sora and Riku; Queen Buzzerfly is officially my most hateful Dream Eater ever. :angry:

Did you manage to get Maestro? That one took me the longest out of all the world-specific trophies. Found it really difficult to get 4 in a really tight bunch AND kill all of them!

5 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

@NebbyLunala Why would I be offended xD?

Sorry that the thread went off topic for minute. The only reason why I brought it up was because the THL is why I can't work on the KH games right now. It won't happen again :D.

No biggie. As I said, I'm not going to crucify anyone who talked about other stuff in their posts, as long as there is not a whole two pages of off-topic posts. You have a right to talk about other stuff. Also, I appreciate your honesty and hope you do well int the THL.

3 hours ago, evilartifact said:

Did you manage to get Maestro? That one took me the longest out of all the world-specific trophies. Found it really difficult to get 4 in a really tight bunch AND kill all of them!

I had trouble too, but I eventually got it by a little trick - once you defeat Spellican, Sora can go back to that musical realm he used to fight Spellican, which is the mountain in The Sorcerer's Apprentice. If you explore it, four Fishbones will spawn. There are also two Ryu Dragons on the mountains and four Tatsu Blazes will spawn if you defeat some of the enemies. Equip the Counterpoint, which will make Reality Shifts happen more often, and whack at enemies until you get a Reality Shift marker, but try to avoid killing anything and make sure the enemies stick together. Once you trigger the Reality Shift, you SHOULD hit four enemies, but it's a bit of RNG. It took me a while as well.

1 minute ago, NebbyLunala said:

I had trouble too, but I eventually got it by a little trick - once you defeat Spellican, Sora can go back to that musical realm he used to fight Spellican, which is the mountain in The Sorcerer's Apprentice. If you explore it, four Fishbones will spawn. There are also two Ryu Dragons on the mountains and four Tatsu Blazes will spawn if you defeat some of the enemies. Equip the Counterpoint, which will make Reality Shifts happen more often, and whack at enemies until you get a Reality Shift marker, but try to avoid killing anything and make sure the enemies stick together. Once you trigger the Reality Shift, you SHOULD hit four enemies, but it's a bit of RNG. It took me a while as well.

Ah nice, I got mine with Riku. Once you enter the snow area, there are about 5 or 6 of the frogs soon after you enter. If I killed too many of the frogs, just head a few steps to the exit and enter again. Still took me quite a while. Can't remember what Keyblade I had, but I know it was one with more Reality Shifts. 

I'm up to Final Rest on my Proud run, before going for the final boss I'm planning on going back and getting all the dalmations to unlock Aeroga.

@Dragon-Archon Your trick for landing on the volcano and summoning Tinkerbell for the Chernabog battle worked a treat ^_^  I got through the battle really quickly and neither Donald or Goofy died :o

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rach said:

I'm up to Final Rest on my Proud run, before going for the final boss I'm planning on going back and getting all the dalmations to unlock Aeroga.

@Dragon-Archon Your trick for landing on the volcano and summoning Tinkerbell for the Chernabog battle worked a treat ^_^  I got through the battle really quickly and neither Donald or Goofy died :o

Nice, congrats :yay: . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rach said:

Guess what I just got....

1L4b3cdd.png

My first Kingdom Hearts platinum ^_^  I am over the moon right now!!  Thank you all for your hints, tips and support! :D

I'm ready for Chain of Memories now (well...after I've moved house)

:yay:Congratulations! I've updated your status.

I do plan on doing the whole series, but I am waiting for the PS4 collection, which I have put money down for. I'll work on BBS first as I've gotten the platinum for that and I like to go in chronological order.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rach said:

1L4b3cdd.png

My first Kingdom Hearts platinum ^_^  I am over the moon right now!!  Thank you all for your hints, tips and support! :D

Do I still need to guess? :P 

Congrats with the plat:yay: . Have fun with CoM, though it does require 6 playthroughs and IMO the least fun game out of the 1.5 and 2.5 collections.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rach said:

1L4b3cdd.png

Congrats :yay:! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I told you they weren't that bad :awesome:.

I've decided that I will be starting up KH Final Mix again March 15 and not playing anything else until I platinum it. I refuse to get distracted by another game again, just because I don't want to grind for a couple of hours.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats :yay:! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I told you they weren't that bad :awesome:.

I've decided that I will be starting up KH Final Mix again March 15 and not playing anything else until I platinum it. I refuse to get distracted by another game again, just because I don't want to grind for a couple of hours.

That should give me plenty of time to plat Birth by Sleep :awesome: . Finished all arena matches and unversed missions with Aqua. All that's left to complete her reports is to use the remaining D-Link finishers and beat Vanitas Remnant and Mysterious Figure.

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That should give me plenty of time to plat Birth by Sleep :awesome: . Finished all arena matches and unversed missions with Aqua. All that's left to complete her reports is to use the remaining D-Link finishers and beat Vanitas Remnant and Mysterious Figure.

Good luck on that! ^_^

THE REPORTS ARE FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:  And no, I did not accidentally press Caps Lock :P . No more Ice Cream Beat, arena matches, unversed missions, fruitball, and rumble races ... except for the story-related events in Disney Town. Started Critical Mode with Terra and already beat the first two worlds. Trying to get to Radiant Garden as fast as possible to get an Abounding Crystal and meld EXP Walker.

6 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Good luck on that! ^_^

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Sheesh, can I predict the future or what? Congrats on finally getting all the Adventurer trophies! The rest is smooth sailing. :)

I do think I will continue my trend of chronologically plating the Kingdom Hearts games when the PS4 collection comes out. After dealing with the LEGO Harry Potter collection, I think I am ready for anything. ^_^

Finished Dwarf Woodlands, so Radiant Garden is next after a small detour to Mysterious Tower and Badlands. Also spend some time farming cp and melding commands. So far I got 3 HP Boosts, Magic Haste, Leaf Bracer, and Once More. Currently leveling up commands for Attack Haste, Magic Haste, Second Chance, and EXP Walker. Also grabbed the chest with Fission Firaga in Woodlands. I'm so glad that Fire Dash substitutes for Air Slide lvl 3 ^_^ . 

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Aaaaand Ven's Critical playthrough is done too, that's 2 down :dance: . I'll start Aqua's Critical playthrough tomorrow, hoping to finish it in 2 days and unlock that plat.

Congrats :yay:! Looks like I only have two days to plat KH: Final Mix :awesome:. Who am I kidding...that's never going to happen.

Edited by Kent10201