Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks, I'm going to see if I can plat KHDDD before you plat KH1 :awesome: .

You can't plat KH DDD if you don't have a PS4 and you won't get a PS4 until you finish your PS3 backlog. With Star Ocean 4 in your backlog I'd say I have plenty of time :awesome:.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

EWith you competing in THL, I have plenty of time too :awesome: .

The THL ends in the middle of March which will give me plenty of time, especially because Star Ocean will take you a couple of hundred hours on top of all your other RPG's :awesome:. Good luck with Star Ocean 4 by the way, you're going to need it xD.

Just now, Kent10201 said:

The THL ends in the middle of March which will give me plenty of time, especially because Star Ocean will take you a couple of hundred hours on top of all your other RPG's :awesome:. Good luck with Star Ocean 4 by the way, you're going to need it xD.

But you're forgetting I already played SO4 for a couple hundred of hours :awesome: . And let's not forget THL will start a new season around the end of March/start of April.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

But you're forgetting I already played SO4 for a couple hundred of hours :awesome: . And let's not forget THL will start a new season around the end of March/start of April.

Good point :awesome:. Looks like I'll have to plat it in a week or so after the THL ends. You may have played it for a couple hundred hours but you still have at least 200 hours left :P.

• 2 weeks later...

After a way too long break from the series, I went back to playing Birth by Sleep. I got all of Ventus's Finish Commands and made good progress in the Mirage Arena with Ventus and Terra. I'll try to complete Terra's reports this week, but only have until Friday thanks to NieR: Automata (not that I mind XD).

Just so everyone knows it is confirmed that the PS4 versions of the KH games will have separate trophy lists. The difficulty trophies are now stackable but the trophies are exactly the same. 

@NebbyLunala Will there be a special hall of fame for people who have completed both versions of the games?

3 minutes ago, viech54 said:

After a way too long break from the series, I went back to playing Birth by Sleep. I got all of Ventus's Finish Commands and made good progress in the Mirage Arena with Ventus and Terra. I'll try to complete Terra's reports this week, but only have until Friday thanks to NieR: Automata (not that I mind XD).

Congrats :yay:! You're in the home stretch so youll have that platinum in no time.

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats :yay:! You're in the home stretch so youll have that platinum in no time.

Thanks. Well, after I at least beat NieR: Automata. But I agree, the Mirage Arena and the optional bosses shouldn't take too long. The Unknown with Terra is already out of the way, the other bosses should be somewhat easier to beat (especially in the Mirage Arena).

Just so everyone knows it is confirmed that the PS4 versions of the KH games will have separate trophy lists. The difficulty trophies are now stack-able but the trophies are exactly the same. 

@NebbyLunala Will there be a special hall of fame for people who have completed both versions of the games?

Yeah, probably. It's okay that the trophy lists are the same and the only change is that the KH1.5 difficulty trophies stack, that will make getting the platinum in those games easier. I didn't expect a change as the games are the exact same save performance and platform. That won't make me change my mind on not platinuming the PS3 versions, though. (I sold my PS3 anyways.)

• Like 1

It's time to call it a day (KH-wise at least). I made more progress with Terra. The Mirage Arena is almost done, I cleared Villains Vendetta and defeated Armor of Eraqus. Seriously, Terra, why are you so bad? I had no trouble beating any of these bosses with Aqua, but you give me so much trouble. I know why I did this on about Lv. 50 with Ven and Aqua, but raised Terra's level to about 80 on PSP (difficulty on PSP and PS3: Critical). Terra's current Lv. on PS3? 48. Yeah, I'm too lazy to level up.

Anyway... That leaves No Heart and Vanitas Remnants with Terra, what comes afterwards is not worth mentioning, Save for a few commands, I more or less completed his report.

I will be tackling the PS4 versions of the games at some stage, haven't decided if I will do them straight away or if I will wait a while lol.

@NebbyLunala Would it be possible to update my Hall of Fame with all 100%'s done? I have -a fragmentary passage- done, I just might have forgotten to mention it here when I did it at the time lol. Thanks!

2 hours ago, evilartifact said:

I will be tackling the PS4 versions of the games at some stage, haven't decided if I will do them straight away or if I will wait a while lol.

@NebbyLunala Would it be possible to update my Hall of Fame with all 100%'s done? I have -a fragmentary passage- done, I just might have forgotten to mention it here when I did it at the time lol. Thanks!

Okay, on it. :)

5 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Just so everyone knows it is confirmed that the PS4 versions of the KH games will have separate trophy lists. The difficulty trophies are now stackable but the trophies are exactly the same.

Not exactly true, just doing a quick look I can see that they changed the Gummi collector trophy, you don't need every blueprint now, only 30.

• Like 1

Just now, Devil_Spooky said:

Not exactly true, just doing a quick look I can see that they changed the Gummi collector trophy, you don't need every blueprint now, only 30.

Thanks, I must have glanced over that. The platinum trophy for Final Mix should be much easier this time around.

Thanks, I must have glanced over that. The platinum trophy for Final Mix should be much easier this time around.

Not that was hard before though... But yeah, it should be faster at least.

Anyway, that's all the difference there is, the Gummi Collector trophy and the difficulty trophies for KH and Re:CoM, everything else appears to be the same.

2 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Good eye! I had a look at the list earlier and the only change I noticed was that the trophoes now stack! I'm guessing this means you don't have to do every Gummi Ship mission now?