Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

23 minutes ago, guhrak said:

Destroy all Humans

It was one of my favorite ps2 games ever but i just haven't had the time to get around to it yet

Persona 4 Golden. Absolutely LOVED the game but saving it for my 150th platinum. Also nice to see a fellow Kingdom Hearts fan!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Xx_Kornetti_xX said:

Modern Warfare 3!

Persona 5 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I still haven't finished such a good game. It was so lengthy and Passionate Listener was just annoying enough to make me start another game and here we are, still haven't returned... ? I saw you took a break of like half a year too, exhaustingly long platinum am I right? :P

6 minutes ago, Poramies said:

Persona 5 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I still haven't finished such a good game. It was so lengthy and Passionate Listener was just annoying enough to make me start another game and here we are, still haven't returned... 1f622.png I saw you took a break of like half a year too, exhaustingly long platinum am I right? :P

Demon Gaze

7 minutes ago, Poramies said:

Persona 5 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I still haven't finished such a good game. It was so lengthy and Passionate Listener was just annoying enough to make me start another game and here we are, still haven't returned... 1f622.png I saw you took a break of like half a year too, exhaustingly long platinum am I right? :P

Evil within 2