Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

On 6/6/2024 at 3:51 AM, ChilledBrandon said:

Sega Mega Drive Classics. I need to go back to it, but I can't imaigne myself being able to do all the challenges and things required. Some of those games are pretty tough.

Hitman: Blood Money

Remember playing this on the Xbox 360 when it came out. Really enjoyed the game back then but I never 100%ed it.

22 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Hitman: Blood Money

Remember playing this on the Xbox 360 when it came out. Really enjoyed the game back then but I never 100%ed it.

Baldur's Gate III, I got the physical edition a week or 2 ago and started playing with my wife. It was quite overwhelming and we stopped after the first boss fight. I really want to like and plat this game, but I get the feeling this is not for me.

8 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Baldur's Gate III, I got the physical edition a week or 2 ago and started playing with my wife. It was quite overwhelming and we stopped after the first boss fight. I really want to like and plat this game, but I get the feeling this is not for me.

Train life I really want to get stuck into a train SIM game but I fear it would consume me 😂

46 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Train life I really want to get stuck into a train SIM game but I fear it would consume me 😂

Fallout 4. Never played any fallout series games. watched the amazon prime show and enjoyed it. would like to take that plat.

8 hours ago, DiscoKing said:

Fallout 4. Never played any fallout series games. watched the amazon prime show and enjoyed it. would like to take that plat.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

PS3 hardcore 100%

22 minutes ago, aimeraya said:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

PS3 hardcore 100%

Amnesia Collection. That one has been on my to do list for far too long, yet I never seem to get around to actually start it.

10 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

Amnesia Collection. That one has been on my to do list for far too long, yet I never seem to get around to actually start it.

Cities: Skylines is a nice one to have. Would like to give the 100% a go but the full DLC package is never cheap enough for me to justify. 

• Like 1

The Evil Within. One of the games I'm planning to play after I get my 200th platinum. Currently on sale, both base game and the 3 dlcs, on the Italian ps store. Better take this opportunity.

@Flynnerigan (sorry, forgot to reply so that's why I'm tagging you lol)

Edited by CurseBanette
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CurseBanette said:

The Evil Within. One of the games I'm planning to play after I get my 200th platinum. Currently on sale, both base game and the 3 dlcs, on the Italian ps store. Better take this opportunity.

@Flynnerigan (sorry, forgot to reply so that's why I'm tagging you lol)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FanficWriter73 said:

You got quite a few that I'd want (mainly entire series I've yet to play/complete), but I'm going to go with Bloodborne for my choice.

A very respectful platinum collection I must say, my pick will be Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I've wanted to play that for a while but never got round to it. 

22 minutes ago, Naulziator said:

I would have to pick Arkham Origins. I tried to go for a Pt run, but gave up after realizing I messed up on a few of the missable trophies. I wasn't interested in going about the multiplayer trophies, either.

Bro, absolutely banger trophy list! There were so many options tbh, but I had to go with Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I'd love to get that platinum cause I'm a huge Transformers fan, but my disc copy is sorta broken and the multiplayer is basically dead 😭. But man would that be a nice plat to have!

43 minutes ago, SpectacularSB490 said:

Bro, absolutely banger trophy list! There were so many options tbh, but I had to go with Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I'd love to get that platinum cause I'm a huge Transformers fan, but my disc copy is sorta broken and the multiplayer is basically dead 😭. But man would that be a nice plat to have!

Bugsnax

I love this game and its tone. Very good memories come back to me, as does the soundtrack. 🤗

Kinda bug and kinda snack 🎶

Try to catch 'em in your trap 🎶

Edit: You also left Dark Souls 2 which is nice. The game is crap.

Edited by Konrave

1 hour ago, Konrave said:

Bugsnax

I love this game and its tone. Very good memories come back to me, as does the soundtrack. 🤗

Kinda bug and kinda snack 🎶

Try to catch 'em in your trap 🎶

Edit: You also left Dark Souls 2 which is nice. The game is crap.

Gotta add borderlands 2 to your collection!

Very enjoyable game overall, plat is fantastic and the memories you will have with this game is 10/10. Plus if you want the 100 percent the dlc are easy af 

• Haha 1