Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

3 hours ago, Kickbillen said:

Got to say Ninja Gaiden.

One plat i will never get.

There is nothing impossible about NG plats, I'm not skilled player and still got a couple of them. You can get every platinum you want if you practice a bit. I tell you, 5 hours of retries of chapter 1 on master difficulty and the rest of game will be piece of cake to you. Don't doubt, just play.

5 hours ago, ozymandias1994 said:

There is nothing impossible about NG plats, I'm not skilled player and still got a couple of them. You can get every platinum you want if you practice a bit. I tell you, 5 hours of retries of chapter 1 on master difficulty and the rest of game will be piece of cake to you. Don't doubt, just play.

Ninja gaiden Sigma Plus for the vita. Its on my backlog. Next game from backlog that I’m gonna go for. Just don’t know when I’ll get to it. 

29 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Ninja gaiden Sigma Plus for the vita. Its on my backlog. Next game from backlog that I’m gonna go for. Just don’t know when I’ll get to it. 

Have to go with Moss. Would love to play more VR but can't stand it because of Motion Sickness

2 hours ago, Zarramaul said:

Have to go with Moss. Would love to play more VR but can't stand it because of Motion Sickness

First off: Holy crap, you have a lot of platinums, many of which are absolutely amazing.

Second: The platinum I'd really like to have from your list would have to be Diablo II: Resurrected. I mean, that's one HELL of a grind (pun 100% intended).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, FanficWriter73 said:

First off: Holy crap, you have a lot of platinums, many of which are absolutely amazing.

Second: The platinum I'd really like to have from your list would have to be Diablo II: Resurrected. I mean, that's one HELL of a grind (pun 100% intended).

Have to go with The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. I was planning to play that as my 50th platinum many years ago but however it never happened. I’m sure I’ll love it whenever I play it! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Have to go with The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. I was planning to play that as my 50th platinum many years ago but however it never happened. I’m sure I’ll love it whenever I play it! 

Playstation VR Worlds. I really need to hook the VR back up and give it a shot, because that's a very impressive platinum 

7 minutes ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Shenmue II, never played the originals on the Dreamcast and I couldn't get into it when playing it on PS4, unfortunately. 

Give #1 a chance, I swear you will fall in love.  Skip #3 for your own sanity.

#1 you just have to sprint and then the tank controls aren't really an issue, it's just when you don't sprint movement feels stiff.

Also, from your list I choose: Assassin's Creed Liberation.

Edited by J-S_93

37 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

Give #1 a chance, I swear you will fall in love.  Skip #3 for your own sanity.

#1 you just have to sprint and then the tank controls aren't really an issue, it's just when you don't sprint movement feels stiff.

Also, from your list I choose: Assassin's Creed Liberation.

From your list, I'll have to go with Watch Dogs. I got the game recently but haven't gotten around to platinuming it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Djak276 said:

Oh Sir... The Insult Simulator.

Fun game but I still didn't come back on it because of the infamous trophies for specific sentences. Good job on that one !

I want an insult simulator!!

Mortal Kombat, with Max Payne 3 as a very close second. Is that cheating? I feel like I'm cheating but fuck I want both😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

I want an insult simulator!!

Mortal Kombat, with Max Payne 3 as a very close second. Is that cheating? I feel like I'm cheating but fuck I want both😂

I'd probably go for GTA 4, wasn't a trophy hunter when I played it and while I wouldn't mind to replay the campaign, I do not want to ever do those online trophies lol

Also a shoutout to SvR 2010, I used to ADORE wrestling and wrestling games, but I tried this game recently and for some reason I just could not get into it at all. Maybe I will plat it some day tho.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cm-PUNK2000 said:

I'd probably go for GTA 4, wasn't a trophy hunter when I played it and while I wouldn't mind to replay the campaign, I do not want to ever do those online trophies lol

Also a shoutout to SvR 2010, I used to ADORE wrestling and wrestling games, but I tried this game recently and for some reason I just could not get into it at all. Maybe I will plat it some day tho.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. I welcome the trophies for S ranking all missions on Revengeance difficulty and setting the highest score on every VR mission, but I am not looking forward for the codec conversations trophy. I expect it will be my real platinum breaker lol.

• Like 1

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. I welcome the trophies for S ranking all missions on Revengeance difficulty and setting the highest score on every VR mission, but I am not looking forward for the codec conversations trophy. I expect it will be my real platinum breaker lol.

Dante's Inferno. Played it once back in like 2011. Enjoyed it, but probably will never play it again.

• Like 1