Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, Naomie_Len said:

You are welcome ^-^

Fe beautiful game !

Resident Evil 5.

& I thought I recognized your name from somewhere. Good stuff on those sim gallery packs. Made my life a whole lot easier getting the platinum since I didn't enjoy the PS4 version of the game with it being so stiff & clunky to control on a controller

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Resident Evil 5.

& I thought I recognized your name from somewhere. Good stuff on those sim gallery packs. Made my life a whole lot easier getting the platinum since I didn't enjoy the PS4 version of the game with it being so stiff & clunky to control on a controller

Resident Evil 2

3 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Shenmue. Really want to get it & try it out since I hear great things about it

Bioshock

One thing I will say about Shenmue is that like you, I had heard good things about it which is obviously why I played it (plus the platinum rarity influenced me a bit) but, it just feels really dated and can be frustrating to play. You may enjoy that kind of thing and find it charming but it just wasn't for me. The story and easy/quick plat was the only thing keeping me going.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jonads_ said:

Bioshock

One thing I will say about Shenmue is that like you, I had heard good things about it which is obviously why I played it (plus the platinum rarity influenced me a bit) but, it just feels really dated and can be frustrating to play. You may enjoy that kind of thing and find it charming but it just wasn't for me. The story and easy/quick plat was the only thing keeping me going.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition

2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition

Assassin's Creed Blackflag

2 hours ago, jonads_ said:

You may enjoy that kind of thing and find it charming but it just wasn't for me. The story and easy/quick plat was the only thing keeping me going.

I had a feeling the gameplay would be kinda dated & dull but I expected that & was mostly gonna play it for the story. Pus it influenced games like Yakuza which I love so another reason I'll hopefully end up enjoying

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed Blackflag

I had a feeling the gameplay would be kinda dated & dull but I expected that & was mostly gonna play it for the story. Pus it influenced games like Yakuza which I love so another reason I'll hopefully end up enjoying

Doom