My PS3 download list has disappeared apart from 18 things

Superbuu3

My Vita seems normal, one of my friends has said that some of their PS4 downloads were missing though.

This seems to have happened to a bunch of people:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/75084366

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/View-Downloads-only-shows-last-18-items-in-PS3/td-p/46170390

As its apparently been around for a while anyone know why or if this is going to be fixed?

Edited by Superbuu3

12 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

My Vita seems normal, one of my friends has said that some of their PS4 downloads were missing though.

This seems to have happened to a bunch of people:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/75084366

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/View-Downloads-only-shows-last-18-items-in-PS3/td-p/46170390

As its apparently been around for a while anyone know why or if this is going to be fixed?

The download list on PS3 or the one in the web browser? 

8 minutes ago, skateak said:

The download list on PS3 or the one in the web browser? 

On Ps3 itself. You can woraround it by going to download history but thats horrible as it lists PS4 titles too and all dlc for them so my download list is stupidly long.

I haven't even touched the download list in the Store. I think I tried once and it was way less convenient than the one under Account Management and it also barely worked. Nowadays I use the PSDLE extension which has filters and sorting, so I can actually make sense of the thousands of items in the list. Then I just send the downloads to my PS3 from there.

3 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

So do i need my ps3 on to use the download to ps3 from the PC store or will it just start downloading next time i log in?

I think it's part of the automatic update, so once a day. I may be wrong on that though. I just forget about it and it's usually installed within a day at most. If you want it instantly, a combination of PC to find games you want and PS3 store to download them might work for you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

So do i need my ps3 on to use the download to ps3 from the PC store or will it just start downloading next time i log in?

Just now, voleman79 said:

Stuff from web PSN store download queue will start download as soon as you login or during daily automatic update.

Should you already be logged in, simply log out and in again.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago.  Vita showed the complete list of PS3 and PS Vita downloads.  PS3 only showed the most recent 18 items.  I called PlayStation Support.  They didn't seem to suggest that it was a widespread problem with the network and didn't have a way of fixing it either.  They asked if I search for an item if it comes up as available for download.  I searched an item and it did.  We figured maybe it was my Wi-Fi internet connection.  Maybe.  I figured that was it and I was the only one with this unique problem.  Clearly, it may not be my WiFi and it may be something with the PSN's PS3 Store.

• 3 months later...

This crap happens to me, too, but only with the PC browser version of the Store, not on PS3, Vita or Mobile. Basically, from time to time, the Download Lists "deletes" itself, and the only ways to see it again, are the following: 1) to completely clean all my browsing history (with all consequences for all my other sites, deleting cookies for the Store itself isn't enough apparently, i tried deleting some of them manually, even the Cache, to no avail) 2) change browser 3) use Private Browsing Mode on Firefox or any other browser which supports that feature.

Edited by T87

I noticed this about a month or two ago for me as well. Everything was gone from my download list in the PSN store aside from about 3 games I had purchased fairly recently. Had me worried, but all the games are still there under Transaction history, but as you said, that also includes all your PS4 and Vita downloads, so it's insanely long and a chore to navigate.

I thought it was just me having the issue, but wasn't too worried after I found out I could still access all my previous purchased games/DLC. I'd like to say I hope it gets fixed, but I don't know if Sony really care too much about the PS3 any more.